Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [TC] Mother's Tales Writing Contest
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Username: casuallySleepy
Prompt: The Shade
Title: Something in Common

This is a continuation of my entry of the prompt Nightmare

On normal days, Downpour would take her time and watch the rainstorm brewing outside near the Twisting Crescendo on the horizon. But today is not that day as the imperial heaved various tomes and books with her when she glided from one cliff side to another. On the cliff she had landed, Kalanchoe, Falltrail and Ranunculus greeted her.

"Sorry for the wait." She panted, setting her stuff down. "What is the emergency meeting anyway?" Kalanchoe zipped around in the air, taking a quick look at everything she'd bought whilst maintaining eye contact with her. "Falltrail had a problem with his magic again last night - though that's not the point, don't worry! But the reason we're gathering here is to get some conclusive information or theories regarding The Shade." Downpour nodded, looking over to the participants. She understood why Kalanchoe and Falltrail were here, but why do they need her and Ranunculus? Not only were they unfamiliar to the topic at all, but the two of them are imperials as well. Discomfort crawled up her spine at the idea of the two of them in the same area, Ranunculus seemed to thought the same as she looked anywhere but her.

Falltrail luckily noticed the tension in the air, to her relief, he intervened. "We decided to look in to Emperors, and there's none in the clan more knowledgeable than you two combined. At first we planned to bring in Takeshi too, but he was busy with Tsunayoshi so there's only you two we can depend on."

Downpour slowly processed the information, glancing at Ranunculus who replied for them both. "We don't mind helping you, no need to worry." Falltrail gave the golden imperial a small smile before snatching Kalanchoe who was twisting midair and draping the spiral around his neck, who wriggled a bit before giving in. "Okay so, I was thinking that - from what we know - because imperials are the earliest creations of Sorneith, they were the easiest for the Shade influence to reach them." He launched into a rapid-fire explanation, much to Downpour's chagrin. "And when the corpses reanimate, they sustained themselves with magic, am I right?"

"Yes." "Yes." She and Ranunculus affirmed. Kalanchoe nodded and continue. "But then, how does the Shade access the dying magic reservoir in dead dragons?"

"That's true, the energy in dragons are not that easily accessed, the Shade or not." Now she tried to think, but only blankness clouded her mind. That doesn't seems to be the case with Ranunculus, however. "I believe," She choked out softly. "It may have been there since the very beginning."

Falltrail eyes widened. "Do you mean...something akin to a seed was planted inside Imperials to make the process easier?" Downpour blinked once, swallowing thickly. "Because Imperials are something like a prototype for Dragonkind, so we became easy prey, is that it?" Ranunculus nodded fearfully.

Kalachoe who was previously draped across Falltrail's mane slinked down to the floor. "So there should be something in common in between each imperials, hypothetically speaking right?" Ranunculus and she collectively nodded. "But sadly, we don't know what it is."

"Dark magic?" Falltrail suggested. "No, that's not exclusive to imperials only." Kalanchoe said. "Our isolation?" She asked. "That's the following coping mechanism, not cause."

In the end, the meeting was inconclusive, but they were able to realize that Falltrail should uses his wind magic as often as possible so his magic reserve won't attract attention.

When they were parting, Ranunculus met her glance and momentarily, something inside their chests resonated. Downpour instinctively looked away, wondering after that why did she turned away her gaze. But it was probably for the better, after all, not even the both of them are sure what lies dormant inside of them.

Username: casuallySleepy
Prompt: The Shade
Title: Something in Common

This is a continuation of my entry of the prompt Nightmare

On normal days, Downpour would take her time and watch the rainstorm brewing outside near the Twisting Crescendo on the horizon. But today is not that day as the imperial heaved various tomes and books with her when she glided from one cliff side to another. On the cliff she had landed, Kalanchoe, Falltrail and Ranunculus greeted her.

"Sorry for the wait." She panted, setting her stuff down. "What is the emergency meeting anyway?" Kalanchoe zipped around in the air, taking a quick look at everything she'd bought whilst maintaining eye contact with her. "Falltrail had a problem with his magic again last night - though that's not the point, don't worry! But the reason we're gathering here is to get some conclusive information or theories regarding The Shade." Downpour nodded, looking over to the participants. She understood why Kalanchoe and Falltrail were here, but why do they need her and Ranunculus? Not only were they unfamiliar to the topic at all, but the two of them are imperials as well. Discomfort crawled up her spine at the idea of the two of them in the same area, Ranunculus seemed to thought the same as she looked anywhere but her.

Falltrail luckily noticed the tension in the air, to her relief, he intervened. "We decided to look in to Emperors, and there's none in the clan more knowledgeable than you two combined. At first we planned to bring in Takeshi too, but he was busy with Tsunayoshi so there's only you two we can depend on."

Downpour slowly processed the information, glancing at Ranunculus who replied for them both. "We don't mind helping you, no need to worry." Falltrail gave the golden imperial a small smile before snatching Kalanchoe who was twisting midair and draping the spiral around his neck, who wriggled a bit before giving in. "Okay so, I was thinking that - from what we know - because imperials are the earliest creations of Sorneith, they were the easiest for the Shade influence to reach them." He launched into a rapid-fire explanation, much to Downpour's chagrin. "And when the corpses reanimate, they sustained themselves with magic, am I right?"

"Yes." "Yes." She and Ranunculus affirmed. Kalanchoe nodded and continue. "But then, how does the Shade access the dying magic reservoir in dead dragons?"

"That's true, the energy in dragons are not that easily accessed, the Shade or not." Now she tried to think, but only blankness clouded her mind. That doesn't seems to be the case with Ranunculus, however. "I believe," She choked out softly. "It may have been there since the very beginning."

Falltrail eyes widened. "Do you mean...something akin to a seed was planted inside Imperials to make the process easier?" Downpour blinked once, swallowing thickly. "Because Imperials are something like a prototype for Dragonkind, so we became easy prey, is that it?" Ranunculus nodded fearfully.

Kalachoe who was previously draped across Falltrail's mane slinked down to the floor. "So there should be something in common in between each imperials, hypothetically speaking right?" Ranunculus and she collectively nodded. "But sadly, we don't know what it is."

"Dark magic?" Falltrail suggested. "No, that's not exclusive to imperials only." Kalanchoe said. "Our isolation?" She asked. "That's the following coping mechanism, not cause."

In the end, the meeting was inconclusive, but they were able to realize that Falltrail should uses his wind magic as often as possible so his magic reserve won't attract attention.

When they were parting, Ranunculus met her glance and momentarily, something inside their chests resonated. Downpour instinctively looked away, wondering after that why did she turned away her gaze. But it was probably for the better, after all, not even the both of them are sure what lies dormant inside of them.

Yeah I uh, wrote the whole three page limit... of course... so I'm gonna link it rather than posting it here lol.
Username: Nrogara
Prompt: One by One-"Another take on the horror film classic; a group is stuck somewhere, and a being comes and takes them off, one by one. Wether the being is evil, kills their victmis or is ever caught, we leave up to you."
Title: Hylis on the Dark Side, Episode I
Story

Unless you want me to do it differently, then I can, maybe I could put it in a spoiler or something... just let me know ;)
Yeah I uh, wrote the whole three page limit... of course... so I'm gonna link it rather than posting it here lol.
Prompt: One by One-"Another take on the horror film classic; a group is stuck somewhere, and a being comes and takes them off, one by one. Wether the being is evil, kills their victmis or is ever caught, we leave up to you."
Title: Hylis on the Dark Side, Episode I
Story

Unless you want me to do it differently, then I can, maybe I could put it in a spoiler or something... just let me know ;)
B9_L2.pngiSuPyTT.pngo82-d4-Nrogara.pngm29-02-book.pngyK9tsxy.pngbibrHzP.pngo82-d3-Nrogara.pngB9_R2.pngm30-01-book.pngo82-d2-Nrogara.pnguisysIG.pngoKTlA9t.pngm29-04-book.pngT16.pngm30-02-book.pngWkyw2V9.png
Here's my second one! [literally writing rather than sleeping lol]
Prompt: The Shade-"What truly is one of Sornieth's greatest fears. What is the Shade, anyway? And how could it destroy the lives of innocent dragons? In this prompt, we expect your thoughts on the corruption this dark entity can bring upon the innocent. Just... It wasn't the Arcanist's fault, okay? We swear."
(I like that last bit btw lol)
Title: Hylis on the Dark Side, Episode II
Story
Here's my second one! [literally writing rather than sleeping lol]
Prompt: The Shade-"What truly is one of Sornieth's greatest fears. What is the Shade, anyway? And how could it destroy the lives of innocent dragons? In this prompt, we expect your thoughts on the corruption this dark entity can bring upon the innocent. Just... It wasn't the Arcanist's fault, okay? We swear."
(I like that last bit btw lol)
Title: Hylis on the Dark Side, Episode II
Story
B9_L2.pngiSuPyTT.pngo82-d4-Nrogara.pngm29-02-book.pngyK9tsxy.pngbibrHzP.pngo82-d3-Nrogara.pngB9_R2.pngm30-01-book.pngo82-d2-Nrogara.pnguisysIG.pngoKTlA9t.pngm29-04-book.pngT16.pngm30-02-book.pngWkyw2V9.png
@Nrogara @casuallySleepy
your entries have been recorded, thank you for joining! :)
@Nrogara @casuallySleepy
your entries have been recorded, thank you for joining! :)
d642b611-ef6c-11e5-866b-2d9b8664c5dc.gif • Every dragon without familiar is up for sale, please don't pick them in forum games!
• Open for Letters from Hatchlings
Clan lore
Hopefully it's not more then three pages, WordPad doesn't have a page count. I wrote this a bit hastily and re-wrote it a bit when I decided to change villains. Also does it count on plagarism if it's based on something? If so then I'll just elave my entry here anyway, it's mostly a what if on a plotline I never went through with in my clan.

Username: IronPen #138161
Prompt: One by One
Title: The Undying One

No one really notices at first. Nex is living as best he can in his permanently childish body so him disappearing is not new, his family isn't worried so he's most likely gone to visit his friends or is holed up in his tent as he experiences a vision and doesn't want distractions.

They are all still shaken by the close call of the collapse. If the explosion had been any worse then they wouldn't have been able to evacuate and who knows how many of them would be dead. But they are alive and they can rebuild, sturdier this time for sure.

Alberic himself disappearing isn't alarming because it's more expected, the explosion had started near his workshop and though none of them blamed him they understood if he felt guilty and gave him his space. Grimrock was a stoic dragon at the best of times but she loved Alberic and Nex and if something was wrong she would speak up. But then she disappeared as well and Toorum seemed to age infinitely in his family's absence. That was when they started to worry.

Panic kicked in when they all awoke to smooth walls where the doors had once been. Erebor could not seem to find the way out even when right in front of the old entrance, as if they were suddenly buried under a mountain with no way out and every time he dug it would only reform overnight. One day he tried sleeping in the tunnel only to awaken in his bed and to reformed walls, he tried again in another direction and Kynerath's crying the next morning was the last straw.

This was one of the least explored parts of the complex, far furthur into the giant obsidian rim of the Hearth. They'd moved what they'd salvaged here because both Grimrock and Erebor had said it was stable and they hadn't wanted to sleep under the sky during the rare rain season. MinthaRosa and Oracion helped calm the panic and anyone who had scholarly leaning dived into the ancient books saved from the buried library. Hoping that somethign in them could explain what was happening and how to stop it. Panic gave way to bone-deep dread when Venus and Gospel left to make a cup of tea and didn't return. The stores were one corridor away but no one had heard anything! Who else would they lose?

Fear settled like a cloak when Iizstrun was the next to go slowing the scholars down signiicantly with the main translator gone. Toorum said not a word, no matter how much they poked, questioned and yelled at him. He just curled up in his room and wrote in his tome. Someone managed to steal it away from him but it was written in some language that not even IronPen, the ghost, could read. Toorum accepted the tome back in silent gatitude and was gone in the morning. That day two others disappeared.

+++++

"Renata and Harmony have gone through the whole comlex that we can access thrice over, there's nothing in the halls and no hidden rooms that Erebor can find. So where are they all going? No one just disappears into thin air." Lokunfaad questioned.

His mother's disappearance had not been kind to him and his usual humor was no where to be found. IronPen had no answer, flipping pages constantly as she tried to find any hint of what this could be with her possessed stone claws. Rezmor held out another book for her to take as she slammed the one she'd been going through closed. The sound echoed through the small room, a fraction of the size of the old library and they all felt the dread of 'what if the answer was in one of the lost books?'.

"I. Don't. Know." was the gritted answer after she'd gone through yet another book. "The last clan just ran away when they broke into the complex and found me. Nothing like this happened in my lifetime. Everyone with a hint of magic can tell it's not some after effect from the explosion but then that just leaves the Flamecaller's will but why would she do this with no word at all? Baba has heard nothing during her prayers and neither have I."

"Think." Rezmor finally spoke. "There /is/ something that happened, it was probably a rumor or something easily overlooked or dismissed as something else. It must have happened during or before your time."

"But-!" The ghost spat before freezing. The stone face of the living scuplture was as blank as ever but they would all swear it's eyes widened. "It can't be." Was a faint whisper in the stale air. The room became washed in blue light as all the books began to pulse with magic and float and rotate around and then flung carelessly aside with every increasingly loud 'no' from her.

"No. It was a legend, the Undying One was nothing but a morbid tale of why the reactor shouldn't be built. Not this one. Of why magic would never bow to our whims. No. It was a tale about how the magi made a weapon during the Great War that had turned against them and-. No. They had to lock it up far to the south, as far away from the pillar as they could safely get. No! Some even believed it was the first attempt at fulfilling the Prophecy before the Speaker-. Neither of these! Even gave it but failed because only the magi made it. The Flamecaller bid me stay here-Curse it all, where is that book?! To guard this place, I thought it was the books I was supposed to guard! Please let it be here! But if it wasn't-"

A rumble in the ground silenced them all and then a scream rent the air. They all ran to the sound just in time to see a hole open up like the ground had never even existed and Marcone tumbled down into darkness, the hole closing up soundlessly in her wake. The clan ran despite Rezmor and MinthaRosa trying to stop them all but soon only the two progenitors, Zul and IronPen remained. Lokunfaad had chased after his friends when they fled and he wasn't likely to leave them alone.

"What are we going to do? It could take hours to find them and all and convince them to return and that's if those holes don't take anymore of us." MinthaRosa asked.

"We have to at least try-" Rezmor began only to be stopped by a familiar deep voice. Toorum emerged from the shadows. "It's too late for that. /He/ is already taking them down into the dungeon."

"The Undying One?" Zul finally spoke up, IronPen's lantern clutched tight in her claws.

"So he is not unknown to you. Good, that means you'll be better prepared to fight him if you want to see any of them again."

"Why are you the one telling us this? How do you even of him? Is this how you three just appeared out fo the lower levels?"

"Grimrock is his jailor. Nex and I support her in keeping him asleep but the explosion woke him up and he is luring the clan away so they can free him. The dungeon is vast, dangerous and complicated, merely finding them would be your greatest struggle without Grimrock to help you but she can not be distracted from keeping him contained. The dungeon was made to keep him in and does not care to spare intruders, no matter how innocent they are. Come, I will show you the way."

"So what we just have to fight him? Can we even fight him? Can we even reach him if the dungeon is so dangerous?" Rezmor questioned as they hesitantly followed.

"You can, the magi left weapons behind though I'm not sure well dragons can wield them. Lightning magic will work best so finding any of them will be a boon, Savend twice so with his power." Toorum said with solemn promise as he led them deeper and deeper into the complex, stopping in a large empty room full of dust and grime. "Here. I shall open an hole into the safest level of the dungeon. From there you shall have to descend furthur and hopefully find some of the clan alive along the way. I will only be able to help you so much. Alberic can not support Grimrock alone for long and Nex is still out from his shift."

"...How many of us will come out alive?" Zul spoke the bitter question that was on all their minds. Toorum was silent for a moment before he heaved a great sigh and closed his eyes, shaking his head sadly.

"It would nigh impossible for us all to make it out alive. If the gods smile upon us then you will be able to get to him quickly. If you can force him to sleep again then the defenses would stop as well, giving everyone the best chance they would have. Quickly unless you have anything you must get."

"How long could this take. If it's days we'll need food and medicine." Rezmor was the one to ask now, always wanting to take care of his clan.

"The defenses aren't just traps but creatures as well, if you can kill it, you can eat it and the magi made sure many of the plants found in the dungeon had healing poperties. He could not use them but they could to hold out against him. Your time depends on you. I must go." Toorum replied as he opened the hole in the ground much like the one that had taken Marcone. He dived into it with no hestitation and with one fortifying breath, they followed him into the deep dark.
Hopefully it's not more then three pages, WordPad doesn't have a page count. I wrote this a bit hastily and re-wrote it a bit when I decided to change villains. Also does it count on plagarism if it's based on something? If so then I'll just elave my entry here anyway, it's mostly a what if on a plotline I never went through with in my clan.

Username: IronPen #138161
Prompt: One by One
Title: The Undying One

No one really notices at first. Nex is living as best he can in his permanently childish body so him disappearing is not new, his family isn't worried so he's most likely gone to visit his friends or is holed up in his tent as he experiences a vision and doesn't want distractions.

They are all still shaken by the close call of the collapse. If the explosion had been any worse then they wouldn't have been able to evacuate and who knows how many of them would be dead. But they are alive and they can rebuild, sturdier this time for sure.

Alberic himself disappearing isn't alarming because it's more expected, the explosion had started near his workshop and though none of them blamed him they understood if he felt guilty and gave him his space. Grimrock was a stoic dragon at the best of times but she loved Alberic and Nex and if something was wrong she would speak up. But then she disappeared as well and Toorum seemed to age infinitely in his family's absence. That was when they started to worry.

Panic kicked in when they all awoke to smooth walls where the doors had once been. Erebor could not seem to find the way out even when right in front of the old entrance, as if they were suddenly buried under a mountain with no way out and every time he dug it would only reform overnight. One day he tried sleeping in the tunnel only to awaken in his bed and to reformed walls, he tried again in another direction and Kynerath's crying the next morning was the last straw.

This was one of the least explored parts of the complex, far furthur into the giant obsidian rim of the Hearth. They'd moved what they'd salvaged here because both Grimrock and Erebor had said it was stable and they hadn't wanted to sleep under the sky during the rare rain season. MinthaRosa and Oracion helped calm the panic and anyone who had scholarly leaning dived into the ancient books saved from the buried library. Hoping that somethign in them could explain what was happening and how to stop it. Panic gave way to bone-deep dread when Venus and Gospel left to make a cup of tea and didn't return. The stores were one corridor away but no one had heard anything! Who else would they lose?

Fear settled like a cloak when Iizstrun was the next to go slowing the scholars down signiicantly with the main translator gone. Toorum said not a word, no matter how much they poked, questioned and yelled at him. He just curled up in his room and wrote in his tome. Someone managed to steal it away from him but it was written in some language that not even IronPen, the ghost, could read. Toorum accepted the tome back in silent gatitude and was gone in the morning. That day two others disappeared.

+++++

"Renata and Harmony have gone through the whole comlex that we can access thrice over, there's nothing in the halls and no hidden rooms that Erebor can find. So where are they all going? No one just disappears into thin air." Lokunfaad questioned.

His mother's disappearance had not been kind to him and his usual humor was no where to be found. IronPen had no answer, flipping pages constantly as she tried to find any hint of what this could be with her possessed stone claws. Rezmor held out another book for her to take as she slammed the one she'd been going through closed. The sound echoed through the small room, a fraction of the size of the old library and they all felt the dread of 'what if the answer was in one of the lost books?'.

"I. Don't. Know." was the gritted answer after she'd gone through yet another book. "The last clan just ran away when they broke into the complex and found me. Nothing like this happened in my lifetime. Everyone with a hint of magic can tell it's not some after effect from the explosion but then that just leaves the Flamecaller's will but why would she do this with no word at all? Baba has heard nothing during her prayers and neither have I."

"Think." Rezmor finally spoke. "There /is/ something that happened, it was probably a rumor or something easily overlooked or dismissed as something else. It must have happened during or before your time."

"But-!" The ghost spat before freezing. The stone face of the living scuplture was as blank as ever but they would all swear it's eyes widened. "It can't be." Was a faint whisper in the stale air. The room became washed in blue light as all the books began to pulse with magic and float and rotate around and then flung carelessly aside with every increasingly loud 'no' from her.

"No. It was a legend, the Undying One was nothing but a morbid tale of why the reactor shouldn't be built. Not this one. Of why magic would never bow to our whims. No. It was a tale about how the magi made a weapon during the Great War that had turned against them and-. No. They had to lock it up far to the south, as far away from the pillar as they could safely get. No! Some even believed it was the first attempt at fulfilling the Prophecy before the Speaker-. Neither of these! Even gave it but failed because only the magi made it. The Flamecaller bid me stay here-Curse it all, where is that book?! To guard this place, I thought it was the books I was supposed to guard! Please let it be here! But if it wasn't-"

A rumble in the ground silenced them all and then a scream rent the air. They all ran to the sound just in time to see a hole open up like the ground had never even existed and Marcone tumbled down into darkness, the hole closing up soundlessly in her wake. The clan ran despite Rezmor and MinthaRosa trying to stop them all but soon only the two progenitors, Zul and IronPen remained. Lokunfaad had chased after his friends when they fled and he wasn't likely to leave them alone.

"What are we going to do? It could take hours to find them and all and convince them to return and that's if those holes don't take anymore of us." MinthaRosa asked.

"We have to at least try-" Rezmor began only to be stopped by a familiar deep voice. Toorum emerged from the shadows. "It's too late for that. /He/ is already taking them down into the dungeon."

"The Undying One?" Zul finally spoke up, IronPen's lantern clutched tight in her claws.

"So he is not unknown to you. Good, that means you'll be better prepared to fight him if you want to see any of them again."

"Why are you the one telling us this? How do you even of him? Is this how you three just appeared out fo the lower levels?"

"Grimrock is his jailor. Nex and I support her in keeping him asleep but the explosion woke him up and he is luring the clan away so they can free him. The dungeon is vast, dangerous and complicated, merely finding them would be your greatest struggle without Grimrock to help you but she can not be distracted from keeping him contained. The dungeon was made to keep him in and does not care to spare intruders, no matter how innocent they are. Come, I will show you the way."

"So what we just have to fight him? Can we even fight him? Can we even reach him if the dungeon is so dangerous?" Rezmor questioned as they hesitantly followed.

"You can, the magi left weapons behind though I'm not sure well dragons can wield them. Lightning magic will work best so finding any of them will be a boon, Savend twice so with his power." Toorum said with solemn promise as he led them deeper and deeper into the complex, stopping in a large empty room full of dust and grime. "Here. I shall open an hole into the safest level of the dungeon. From there you shall have to descend furthur and hopefully find some of the clan alive along the way. I will only be able to help you so much. Alberic can not support Grimrock alone for long and Nex is still out from his shift."

"...How many of us will come out alive?" Zul spoke the bitter question that was on all their minds. Toorum was silent for a moment before he heaved a great sigh and closed his eyes, shaking his head sadly.

"It would nigh impossible for us all to make it out alive. If the gods smile upon us then you will be able to get to him quickly. If you can force him to sleep again then the defenses would stop as well, giving everyone the best chance they would have. Quickly unless you have anything you must get."

"How long could this take. If it's days we'll need food and medicine." Rezmor was the one to ask now, always wanting to take care of his clan.

"The defenses aren't just traps but creatures as well, if you can kill it, you can eat it and the magi made sure many of the plants found in the dungeon had healing poperties. He could not use them but they could to hold out against him. Your time depends on you. I must go." Toorum replied as he opened the hole in the ground much like the one that had taken Marcone. He dived into it with no hestitation and with one fortifying breath, they followed him into the deep dark.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@IronPen Basing your work onto other works is not plagiarism, as long as the difference between yours and the original can be clearly seen. Your story has been recorded!
@IronPen Basing your work onto other works is not plagiarism, as long as the difference between yours and the original can be clearly seen. Your story has been recorded!
F9znW0V.pngMOIcidv.pngTAAah4E.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
WAIT WHAT I NEVER NOTICED THIS UNTIL LITERALLY THE LAST DAY OF THE FESTIVAL GODDAMMIT [img]http://media1.giphy.com/media/NZfgAFsnQBEI/giphy.gif[/img]
WAIT WHAT I NEVER NOTICED THIS UNTIL LITERALLY THE LAST DAY OF THE FESTIVAL GODDAMMIT

giphy.gif
waterfull.png
@Hydria

Oh no :o U can still try it!!!
@Hydria

Oh no :o U can still try it!!!
@NinaOsp OH GOSH YAY thank you ;u; I'll get going on that last prompt right away then!

(I think I'm mostly disappointed because a lot of the prompts are right up my alley... sigh......)
@NinaOsp OH GOSH YAY thank you ;u; I'll get going on that last prompt right away then!

(I think I'm mostly disappointed because a lot of the prompts are right up my alley... sigh......)
waterfull.png
@Hydria You can try for any of them, dear! We're taking submissions until rollover tonight, so knock yourself out :)
@Hydria You can try for any of them, dear! We're taking submissions until rollover tonight, so knock yourself out :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11