Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Join Newt Scamander on his Quest
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
Careful, Newt!
Careful, Newt!
PQznZys.png
@Boolean ah, I'd love to be on the pinglist for this, it's such a cool idea! :D
@Boolean ah, I'd love to be on the pinglist for this, it's such a cool idea! :D
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
@Boolean can you add me to the pinglist please!
@Boolean can you add me to the pinglist please!
@Quinhwyvar @Moonlitmage @watermellon @cherryj016 @Snakefang7 @TheShadeTaken @Maddiebird @xxWolfii @Ogham @Starrlight @Kitsu @SariStar @Pippypip20 @Bluewolf123321 @Direclaw @TigerlilyParade @Nightvaled @Mashabely @HowlingGale @SilverNight104 @Petall @Immuno @Gemhydra @Valikor @Farsight @feming @Stormdragon @cyleris @Sunabi @DrZiegler @Evolution2 @xiushangirl @tigressRising @DragonWarrior333 @Krycelli @Hurricanesong @AsmaetheFox @StellarWing @Rexcaliburr @Vedis @Shadria @spacedaydreamer @RedPriestess

Update!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have exams coming up next week (one on Monday and one on Thursday) and that I will likely not be able to put out updates as frequently until they finish. I'm also going to be traveling from my school residence to my hometown for the winter holiday (likely Thursday night), then up to my fathers place (December 26th) and then finally to my boyfriends place (January 2nd). During this time it might be difficult for me to find the time to sit and write lengthy posts since I'll be travelling around and visiting with family.

I do have a familiar log on my computer that I keep in-case new familiars are found and updates in regards to them will be posted according to the dates they were found on. Once school starts up again (January 8th) I should be back to my normal posting schedule.

If I can find the time to write something between all this I will ^ ^
Sorry for the inconvenience. December ends up being a wild month for College students.
@Quinhwyvar @Moonlitmage @watermellon @cherryj016 @Snakefang7 @TheShadeTaken @Maddiebird @xxWolfii @Ogham @Starrlight @Kitsu @SariStar @Pippypip20 @Bluewolf123321 @Direclaw @TigerlilyParade @Nightvaled @Mashabely @HowlingGale @SilverNight104 @Petall @Immuno @Gemhydra @Valikor @Farsight @feming @Stormdragon @cyleris @Sunabi @DrZiegler @Evolution2 @xiushangirl @tigressRising @DragonWarrior333 @Krycelli @Hurricanesong @AsmaetheFox @StellarWing @Rexcaliburr @Vedis @Shadria @spacedaydreamer @RedPriestess

Update!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have exams coming up next week (one on Monday and one on Thursday) and that I will likely not be able to put out updates as frequently until they finish. I'm also going to be traveling from my school residence to my hometown for the winter holiday (likely Thursday night), then up to my fathers place (December 26th) and then finally to my boyfriends place (January 2nd). During this time it might be difficult for me to find the time to sit and write lengthy posts since I'll be travelling around and visiting with family.

I do have a familiar log on my computer that I keep in-case new familiars are found and updates in regards to them will be posted according to the dates they were found on. Once school starts up again (January 8th) I should be back to my normal posting schedule.

If I can find the time to write something between all this I will ^ ^
Sorry for the inconvenience. December ends up being a wild month for College students.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Good luck then!
Good luck then!
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@Boolean
Best of luck with everything! Please don't worry about the 'inconvenience': life is busy for you right now, and that definitely comes first. (:
@Boolean
Best of luck with everything! Please don't worry about the 'inconvenience': life is busy for you right now, and that definitely comes first. (:
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@Boolean

No need to apologize - school comes first!! Good luck on your exams!!
@Boolean

No need to apologize - school comes first!! Good luck on your exams!!
20119.png20118.png
@Boolean

Completely understandable. No need to apologize for it at all. Good luck on your exams and happy holidays!
@Boolean

Completely understandable. No need to apologize for it at all. Good luck on your exams and happy holidays!
SbF7KkK.pnga5jtoDO.png AztXDsT.pngplague_banner.png
@Boolean No need to say sorry. Good luck on your exams, and take care. (I love this thread by the way, just read through it all, amazing!)
@Boolean No need to say sorry. Good luck on your exams, and take care. (I love this thread by the way, just read through it all, amazing!)
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
@Boolean no worries, i'm heading into exams myself so I know the stress! best of luck to you, and i hope things go well ^u^
@Boolean no worries, i'm heading into exams myself so I know the stress! best of luck to you, and i hope things go well ^u^
JNq0Ryb.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo5_250.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14