Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Commissions Against Cancer (LIVE)
1 2 3 4 5
@QueenBatman @Demonify @cherryj016 @CalibGraphy @Sakku @PrincessParrot @ArtBlinked @TheMadScientist @silverein @Mestra001

You all were pinged here because you expressed interest in this idea one way or another.

I have come with an update!
I have been officially assigned the project and this is what my teacher told me- she wants it more than just a fund raising if possible.
So this general idea is still going to stay the same, the fund raising part that is.
But instead all profits will be split (somehow, I haven't decided yet) to donating to the American Cancer Society to fund cancer research and for buying art supplies/books etc. for cancer patients, geared primarily towards children/teenagers, and donated to various cancer centers.

Personally, on my end, I will be hosting events to get volunteers and people willing to "purchase" or donate to the cause, and donations can be either be money or art supplies! Now, this doesn't matter to many of you unless you live in my area/community, but I feel that it is important that if you wish to volunteer that you know exactly everything that is going down.
@QueenBatman @Demonify @cherryj016 @CalibGraphy @Sakku @PrincessParrot @ArtBlinked @TheMadScientist @silverein @Mestra001

You all were pinged here because you expressed interest in this idea one way or another.

I have come with an update!
I have been officially assigned the project and this is what my teacher told me- she wants it more than just a fund raising if possible.
So this general idea is still going to stay the same, the fund raising part that is.
But instead all profits will be split (somehow, I haven't decided yet) to donating to the American Cancer Society to fund cancer research and for buying art supplies/books etc. for cancer patients, geared primarily towards children/teenagers, and donated to various cancer centers.

Personally, on my end, I will be hosting events to get volunteers and people willing to "purchase" or donate to the cause, and donations can be either be money or art supplies! Now, this doesn't matter to many of you unless you live in my area/community, but I feel that it is important that if you wish to volunteer that you know exactly everything that is going down.
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
(I'm late to the party) But if anyone wanted to buy some lore here on FR, I'd be happy to send the proceeds to you! This sounds like a great idea!
(I'm late to the party) But if anyone wanted to buy some lore here on FR, I'd be happy to send the proceeds to you! This sounds like a great idea!
Bookmarking. =)
Bookmarking. =)
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Updated and edited the first post with information and clarifications as this idea evolves! Let me know what you think! Feel free to ask questions :)
Updated and edited the first post with information and clarifications as this idea evolves! Let me know what you think! Feel free to ask questions :)
@Clya - I would be extremely honored to help this cause, I've had a lot of family that has struggled with cancer and I want to help any way I can. I have a full time job so I may not be able to offer a lot, but I will do what I can! Please sign me up as an artist ^u^
@Clya - I would be extremely honored to help this cause, I've had a lot of family that has struggled with cancer and I want to help any way I can. I have a full time job so I may not be able to offer a lot, but I will do what I can! Please sign me up as an artist ^u^
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
@lucidCandlemaker You should try this
@lucidCandlemaker You should try this
BUN BUNS
I am very interested in helping, i have no art or writting skills, but i'm good with organization. so anything you need let me know!
I am very interested in helping, i have no art or writting skills, but i'm good with organization. so anything you need let me know!
PdiBTNZ.pngiwOM9O6.pngnj6WwdN.pngE2bewfg.pngPTVAf7u.pngygWzlbs.pngWH26Bag.pngT2nbrk6.pngfdYUwzM.pngSKppn6R.pngDh5ETRX.png
@QueenBatman @Demonify @cherryj016 @CalibGraphy @Sakku @PrincessParrot @ArtBlinked @silverein @Mestra001 @glowb @Deathstalker @jemjam @Tarzyn

Sorry if any of you didn't wish to be pinged!

but

IT'S TIME

As I finish getting up the website, I am starting to hunt for volunteers!! The website will be live by no later than Saturday and the program will be up and running! The program will run through March 25th (that being the last day), but not all art is due then. Please let me know any questions your concerns you have!

But here's what you are all probably waiting for....

An application!

https://******/forms/7tnASMGTs7sdb05l2]CLICK RIGHT HERE MY FRIENDS
You all get a headstart on applying for a volunteer spot, as it won't "officially" be open until Saturday at the latest!

I'm excited, who else is??

@QueenBatman @Demonify @cherryj016 @CalibGraphy @Sakku @PrincessParrot @ArtBlinked @silverein @Mestra001 @glowb @Deathstalker @jemjam @Tarzyn

Sorry if any of you didn't wish to be pinged!

but

IT'S TIME

As I finish getting up the website, I am starting to hunt for volunteers!! The website will be live by no later than Saturday and the program will be up and running! The program will run through March 25th (that being the last day), but not all art is due then. Please let me know any questions your concerns you have!

But here's what you are all probably waiting for....

An application!

https://******/forms/7tnASMGTs7sdb05l2]CLICK RIGHT HERE MY FRIENDS
You all get a headstart on applying for a volunteer spot, as it won't "officially" be open until Saturday at the latest!

I'm excited, who else is??

@Clya - Just filled out the form! Looking forward to helping out if I can!
@Clya - Just filled out the form! Looking forward to helping out if I can!
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
@Clya Sorry I have no time because of school :/ good luck though!
@Clya Sorry I have no time because of school :/ good luck though!
jEMgX6P.png
1 2 3 4 5