Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Commissions Against Cancer (LIVE)
1 2 3 4 5
Do you have a pinglist for news? I want to join but don't feel confident that I can art. specially without my poor tablet. If I get it back or buy a new I would want to try this out.. it is for a good thing after all

edit spelling
Do you have a pinglist for news? I want to join but don't feel confident that I can art. specially without my poor tablet. If I get it back or buy a new I would want to try this out.. it is for a good thing after all

edit spelling
@Sakku
I can certiantly make a pinglist for news and add you ^-^

Thank you so much for the interest!
@Sakku
I can certiantly make a pinglist for news and add you ^-^

Thank you so much for the interest!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@CalibGraphy
Awesome!! Thank you! I'll defiantly add you to the list of interest people :3

@cherryj016
I'm glad you like the idea! I'll put you on the interest list so I can alert you once it starts getting closer to being up and running ^-^
@CalibGraphy
Awesome!! Thank you! I'll defiantly add you to the list of interest people :3

@cherryj016
I'm glad you like the idea! I'll put you on the interest list so I can alert you once it starts getting closer to being up and running ^-^
@Clya

I'm not sure if my art is good enough for this, but it sounds like a wonderful idea! I have been very fortunate not to lose anyone to cancer, but I've had to watch both my cousin and father go though treatment for it. I'd like to do something to help others going though that.
@Clya

I'm not sure if my art is good enough for this, but it sounds like a wonderful idea! I have been very fortunate not to lose anyone to cancer, but I've had to watch both my cousin and father go though treatment for it. I'd like to do something to help others going though that.
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
@PrincessParrot

I'm sure your art would be more than fine! (I took a peek at your art shop and it's amazing ;o; ). I'm glad that you like the idea! ^-^
@PrincessParrot

I'm sure your art would be more than fine! (I took a peek at your art shop and it's amazing ;o; ). I'm glad that you like the idea! ^-^
@ArtBlinked

Pinging myself so I can come back to this when I know how much art I can do. Also pinging some friends. This is a really cool idea peeps!

@Darkdragonfiend
@Condemned
@Incarnate
@TheMadScientist
@ArtBlinked

Pinging myself so I can come back to this when I know how much art I can do. Also pinging some friends. This is a really cool idea peeps!

@Darkdragonfiend
@Condemned
@Incarnate
@TheMadScientist
mnGYfut.pngDhZNaVb.png
I like this idea, although I don't have the time to donate art because I'm studying so I can be a cancer researcher haha...

Hi @ArtBlinked
I like this idea, although I don't have the time to donate art because I'm studying so I can be a cancer researcher haha...

Hi @ArtBlinked
TngcDHe.png
@Clya
Pinging myself here again do I don't lose it and kinda bumping it BECAUSE ITS TIME TO GET THIS ROLLING
@Clya
Pinging myself here again do I don't lose it and kinda bumping it BECAUSE ITS TIME TO GET THIS ROLLING
@clya MmM got some memories of cancer so yeah sign me up :)
@clya MmM got some memories of cancer so yeah sign me up :)
tumblr_paomop1t701w18p86o3_r1_500.gif
@Clya
This is a wonderful idea! I would love to be a part of this. I just hope my art skills are up to par with some of the people I've seen replying to this! :)
@Clya
This is a wonderful idea! I would love to be a part of this. I just hope my art skills are up to par with some of the people I've seen replying to this! :)
1 2 3 4 5