Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Clan Symbols? Anyone? (temp closed)
1 2 3 4 5
@papadoux Would you be able to ping me when you have slots? Thanks! x
@papadoux Would you be able to ping me when you have slots? Thanks! x
tumblr_prejngSe9m1wb7wla_540.jpg
@papadoux ,
I am interested in this. If you might, I would request a place when there are such available.
If what little is available in my clan info is not enough, do not hesitate to press me for more.
@papadoux ,
I am interested in this. If you might, I would request a place when there are such available.
If what little is available in my clan info is not enough, do not hesitate to press me for more.
tumblr_ohjk651twx1uskxoso1_500.gif
@papadoux eyyy i'd like a ping when there's slots as well! :3
@papadoux eyyy i'd like a ping when there's slots as well! :3
ezgif-2-ded1bbc424.gif
miro / 21 / it/its
IZyym1u.png
b3q2st5.png
hWPjBUy.png
@papadoux
could i have one
the cindera clan despite it the fact that they dont have much in terms of dragons never have enouge lair spcae they could get more if they could just not spend for three or four days
the clan is divided into four groups
the pirate:thses dragons love treasure and gems and train there familiars to get lots of chests
mages:purple
genaric lightning dragons:the ones whi complained about the move to fire from lightning
other:other random dragons that dont fit into these catagorys
@papadoux
could i have one
the cindera clan despite it the fact that they dont have much in terms of dragons never have enouge lair spcae they could get more if they could just not spend for three or four days
the clan is divided into four groups
the pirate:thses dragons love treasure and gems and train there familiars to get lots of chests
mages:purple
genaric lightning dragons:the ones whi complained about the move to fire from lightning
other:other random dragons that dont fit into these catagorys
1086ef29feb805a7b493f37586de5f42a0c51429.jpghttps://flamecaller-terracotta-figurine.tumblr.com/
@papadoux
I would like to be added to the waitlist as well! they are very cute and I like them
@papadoux
I would like to be added to the waitlist as well! they are very cute and I like them
bUUy115.png

| Floral | They/Them | FR+1 |

Nightwatch Caravan

qiTymVx.png M
O
D
@papadoux
I don't even have a name for my clan yet, but I'd love to see what you could come up with for a symbol when you're available to do so ^^
@papadoux
I don't even have a name for my clan yet, but I'd love to see what you could come up with for a symbol when you're available to do so ^^
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
Oo
Oo
dFnwkLI.png 9R2Unq1.png pddYIZ1.png
@papadoux

Ahh, how wonderful! I'd love to be put on a pinglist for slots <3
@papadoux

Ahh, how wonderful! I'd love to be put on a pinglist for slots <3
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
Sorry for the long wait yall! I can usually get through 5 a day, all other things considered, but I tend to slow down on the weekends cause of like, social obligations and stuff! So expect them in the next couple of days!
Sorry for the long wait yall! I can usually get through 5 a day, all other things considered, but I tend to slow down on the weekends cause of like, social obligations and stuff! So expect them in the next couple of days!
@papadoux - Could I be added to the waitlist? c:
@papadoux - Could I be added to the waitlist? c:
1 2 3 4 5