Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Welcome to Tainted Eden - {Powerlocke}
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 90 91
@TaintedEden Oh my gosh that's a beautiful baby :o :o Her colours kind of remind me of Agnes' colours, which I guess doesn't particularly matter but hey, they match XD Though I do feel slightly bad for Jac. At least she's here to cheer him up.
@TaintedEden Oh my gosh that's a beautiful baby :o :o Her colours kind of remind me of Agnes' colours, which I guess doesn't particularly matter but hey, they match XD Though I do feel slightly bad for Jac. At least she's here to cheer him up.
MIaB7gw.png
@TaintedEden

Good things happening all around!
Just we wait for something BIG to ruin it!
D:

But I prefer to think that it's all to balance Husband's death. Agnes is definately a match-making fairy godmother princess straight from Disney (maybe she'll discover she can talk to birds?) and together with Ages they are adorable :D Doshi was so brave <3 and she looks beautiful and truly unique now!
I'm curious to see Jac as a father. I still remember how awesome Skullcrusher was in that role (ouch, blast from the past right into wounded heart), and I think he would at least be better than Mara in parenting;]
@TaintedEden

Good things happening all around!
Just we wait for something BIG to ruin it!
D:

But I prefer to think that it's all to balance Husband's death. Agnes is definately a match-making fairy godmother princess straight from Disney (maybe she'll discover she can talk to birds?) and together with Ages they are adorable :D Doshi was so brave <3 and she looks beautiful and truly unique now!
I'm curious to see Jac as a father. I still remember how awesome Skullcrusher was in that role (ouch, blast from the past right into wounded heart), and I think he would at least be better than Mara in parenting;]
ekundayo__by_retroroyalty-dafvpzf.png
@taintededen

I am caught up!!!

....I think....

She's a beauty. Good colors. Again I am hiding from the scryer as I don't have the funds to risk it!
@taintededen

I am caught up!!!

....I think....

She's a beauty. Good colors. Again I am hiding from the scryer as I don't have the funds to risk it!
lumos_noxsig.png
Mini Update

Hey, guys. I'm sorry I've been absent for the past several days. :( School has been rubbing me into the wall like a wet paper towel. Fortunately, one of my biggest stressors is almost done... but finals week starts on December 5th and I'm not looking forward to that. Fortunately, it seems that most of my finals are take-home, but still... three more papers to write. Literature teachers -- why?

I hope you can forgive the rambly nature of this update; I feel bad for not writing Tainted Eden, but real life is still doing that thing where it gets in the way of dragons. If it makes you all feel better, though, I'm pleased to announce that we're going to be getting a hopefully awesome (if not long) update soon that centers on the growth of Reda, the newest dragon of Eden! :) Included will also be some adorable parental Jac, so hopefully it will be fun and cute and things will be lovely in the locke. I'll also be replying to comments a bit later... and perhaps even posting the new update tomorrow? ;) We'll see!

Thanks for continuing to follow Tainted Eden! Stay awesome, everyone! <3

@Meonox @InHeritent @tahwarts @Elzerei @Silverhame @Whimzica @PaintedLiger @Achi @OverTheWolf @fairyhalo @221bdisneystreet @Deathwolf555 @Skyeset @Ambrose @GreyMoth @End3rStorm @NyxHeart @ScienceGal8 @wintergreenroses @Abysea @softbun @Amerigland @Shanuuk @Lae @Purpleberries @Delmaria @Tempestuous
Mini Update

Hey, guys. I'm sorry I've been absent for the past several days. :( School has been rubbing me into the wall like a wet paper towel. Fortunately, one of my biggest stressors is almost done... but finals week starts on December 5th and I'm not looking forward to that. Fortunately, it seems that most of my finals are take-home, but still... three more papers to write. Literature teachers -- why?

I hope you can forgive the rambly nature of this update; I feel bad for not writing Tainted Eden, but real life is still doing that thing where it gets in the way of dragons. If it makes you all feel better, though, I'm pleased to announce that we're going to be getting a hopefully awesome (if not long) update soon that centers on the growth of Reda, the newest dragon of Eden! :) Included will also be some adorable parental Jac, so hopefully it will be fun and cute and things will be lovely in the locke. I'll also be replying to comments a bit later... and perhaps even posting the new update tomorrow? ;) We'll see!

Thanks for continuing to follow Tainted Eden! Stay awesome, everyone! <3

@Meonox @InHeritent @tahwarts @Elzerei @Silverhame @Whimzica @PaintedLiger @Achi @OverTheWolf @fairyhalo @221bdisneystreet @Deathwolf555 @Skyeset @Ambrose @GreyMoth @End3rStorm @NyxHeart @ScienceGal8 @wintergreenroses @Abysea @softbun @Amerigland @Shanuuk @Lae @Purpleberries @Delmaria @Tempestuous
160907-cTeYGoKRZghO.jpg
@TaintedEden
Literature teachers YES more writing LESS GROUP PROJECTS PLS

You can do this! You can always ramble to us about anything, really. Drink lots of water and keep those creative juices flowing! We will all be here when you're done and victorious

Take care :D
@TaintedEden
Literature teachers YES more writing LESS GROUP PROJECTS PLS

You can do this! You can always ramble to us about anything, really. Drink lots of water and keep those creative juices flowing! We will all be here when you're done and victorious

Take care :D
ekundayo__by_retroroyalty-dafvpzf.png
@TaintedEden

Please do not feel you have to do an update if you are doing your school work. We all understand that you have an obligation to yourself and that needs to be taken care of first. We can be patient :) even though it is hard sometimes. I have to admit I watch for what is next. But please do not stress yourself over tainted eden when you have things you need to finish.
@TaintedEden

Please do not feel you have to do an update if you are doing your school work. We all understand that you have an obligation to yourself and that needs to be taken care of first. We can be patient :) even though it is hard sometimes. I have to admit I watch for what is next. But please do not stress yourself over tainted eden when you have things you need to finish.
@taintededen

Real life always wins. No reason to feel bad

Because you have been Mia can we send food?
@taintededen

Real life always wins. No reason to feel bad

Because you have been Mia can we send food?
lumos_noxsig.png
@taintededen whenever you come back, can we send you food??? i think you're gonna need it
@taintededen whenever you come back, can we send you food??? i think you're gonna need it
@taintededen i hope you come back for NoTN so we (I) can spoil you with noc eggs!!!

(mainly commenting to keep this thread alive so it doesn't get locked when you try to come back to it)
@taintededen i hope you come back for NoTN so we (I) can spoil you with noc eggs!!!

(mainly commenting to keep this thread alive so it doesn't get locked when you try to come back to it)
@TaintedEden You are missed. <3 We hope if you get the chance, you can stop in and let us know that you're alright.
@TaintedEden You are missed. <3 We hope if you get the chance, you can stop in and let us know that you're alright.
lumos_noxsig.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 90 91