Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [FlameForger Event] Mather`s Lost Design
1 2 3 4 5
@rooty Goodness gracious! Thanks so much! ^^
@rooty Goodness gracious! Thanks so much! ^^
EGr4XyE.pnguLyULhZ.png
@Hinumi [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/b086/f/2016/230/d/d/image_by_theinquisitor201-daed3ra.png[/img] Dunno
@Hinumi
image_by_theinquisitor201-daed3ra.png
Dunno
@XEarlGreyX

That's a really pretty design! :D Kinda ethereal, which is cool! <3
@XEarlGreyX

That's a really pretty design! :D Kinda ethereal, which is cool! <3
- Mochi - He/Him - Tired - Pings Are Fine -
@Hinumi i present [img]http://i.imgur.com/YgbFm6e.png[/img] a flame sword
@Hinumi

i present
YgbFm6e.png
a flame sword
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@Ichamo

I love it!
It'd be nice to have action-swords held in claws or mouths, rather than just attached to the dragon's sides. Would make for a nice action pose warrior!
@Ichamo

I love it!
It'd be nice to have action-swords held in claws or mouths, rather than just attached to the dragon's sides. Would make for a nice action pose warrior!
@Ichamo Ohh yes really nice idea!
@Ichamo Ohh yes really nice idea!
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@rooty @Ichamo @XEarlGreyX
sorry everyone for the late reply! I was studing for an exam (that im proud to say i pass with a very good note!) and helping in the off raffle so i was a little busy ^^U

I love all your entries, from the helmet and flaming sword (which i like being display in a more..active pose than just on the side of the dragon) to the swirly fire! thanks you all so much for participating <3
@rooty @Ichamo @XEarlGreyX
sorry everyone for the late reply! I was studing for an exam (that im proud to say i pass with a very good note!) and helping in the off raffle so i was a little busy ^^U

I love all your entries, from the helmet and flaming sword (which i like being display in a more..active pose than just on the side of the dragon) to the swirly fire! thanks you all so much for participating <3
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Hinumi

Don't worry, real life is important too. (Congrats on passing, by the way!)

This is a super fun contest and I hope that the idea catches on for other festivals too! It's fun to see everyone's ideas on what the apparel might be. <3

All of the entries so far are super cool too! I'd love to see any of them for the actual apparel haha.
@Hinumi

Don't worry, real life is important too. (Congrats on passing, by the way!)

This is a super fun contest and I hope that the idea catches on for other festivals too! It's fun to see everyone's ideas on what the apparel might be. <3

All of the entries so far are super cool too! I'd love to see any of them for the actual apparel haha.
Any last minute designs?
Any last minute designs?
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/MGMvWDL.png[/img] sorry for the sketchiness heres my submission ! its a flame scarf and its on fire ! why not be even warmer with a scarf currently on fire ?
MGMvWDL.png

sorry for the sketchiness heres my submission ! its a flame scarf and its on fire ! why not be even warmer with a scarf currently on fire ?
°o.O rana | he/she | FR+0 O.o°

tumblr_inline_qeh4h8EZk21tqj7i3_500.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ddrcat.gif .........
my art shops right HERE!!!
ddrcat.gif
1 2 3 4 5