Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [FlameForger Event] Mather`s Lost Design
1 2 3 4 5
@Milkysys

Yay, a super cute last minute entry! <3 A fire scarf would be so warm!!! A definite must for trips to the Southern Icefield, I'd presume.
@Milkysys

Yay, a super cute last minute entry! <3 A fire scarf would be so warm!!! A definite must for trips to the Southern Icefield, I'd presume.
- Mochi - He/Him - Tired - Pings Are Fine -
@IronPen
Hi Iron! Thanks for the frindly bump and the reminder that today its the last day to participate!

@Himochi
thanks for your words! it makes me really happy to hear that you enjoyed the contest so much that you would like to see it on other festivals! I would love to as well and i would make sure to participate on each one <3 its so fun to see all the different ideas!

@Milkysys
I love the idea of a scarf on fire xDD just be careful to not set any other apparel on fire as well!
@IronPen
Hi Iron! Thanks for the frindly bump and the reminder that today its the last day to participate!

@Himochi
thanks for your words! it makes me really happy to hear that you enjoyed the contest so much that you would like to see it on other festivals! I would love to as well and i would make sure to participate on each one <3 its so fun to see all the different ideas!

@Milkysys
I love the idea of a scarf on fire xDD just be careful to not set any other apparel on fire as well!
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
[img]http://i.imgur.com/DSYAzb7.png[/img] Here's my submission!
DSYAzb7.png

Here's my submission!
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
@Hinumi sooOOO, AS WE ALL KNOW, THE BEST DAY TO ENTER CONTESTS IS THE LAST DAY i present to you: a rushed entry which i have dubbed the [b][i]HELLRINGS[/i][/b] [sub](alternatively titled: "Don't Get Burned!")[/sub] [img]http://i.imgur.com/CDZyHTk.png[/img] fire dragons are metalworkers, after all. [s]no i don't know how piercings work[/s] i got halfway through this swarm of fireflies before realizing it was probably too similar to will o the ember, hence the awkward BugDots(tm). it gave me a good idea for a future skincent, though! [img]http://i.imgur.com/ShAswGY.png[/img]
@Hinumi sooOOO, AS WE ALL KNOW, THE BEST DAY TO ENTER CONTESTS IS THE LAST DAY

i present to you: a rushed entry which i have dubbed the HELLRINGS (alternatively titled: "Don't Get Burned!")
CDZyHTk.png
fire dragons are metalworkers, after all. no i don't know how piercings work

i got halfway through this swarm of fireflies before realizing it was probably too similar to will o the ember, hence the awkward BugDots(tm). it gave me a good idea for a future skincent, though!
ShAswGY.png
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
Rushing in with this. [img]http://i.imgur.com/UFftsqW.jpg[/img] I would sure like some glowing eyes like this.
Rushing in with this.

UFftsqW.jpg

I would sure like some glowing eyes like this.
DQLlbOg.png

Yey for last minutes desings! This are all interesting

@sinousine
nice! It reminds me to a torch from the olympic games maybe? Fitting really with this week n Rio ^^

@Marge
I was actually hopping someone draw something related to demons/hell/etc just because...i dont know xDDD so im glad to see your Hellfire and i love the little crown on top of the coalt`s head

@ThisOneIsBlue
OOOH interesting! I would love to see something like that! Simple but stunning

Yey for last minutes desings! This are all interesting

@sinousine
nice! It reminds me to a torch from the olympic games maybe? Fitting really with this week n Rio ^^

@Marge
I was actually hopping someone draw something related to demons/hell/etc just because...i dont know xDDD so im glad to see your Hellfire and i love the little crown on top of the coalt`s head

@ThisOneIsBlue
OOOH interesting! I would love to see something like that! Simple but stunning
MCXC90a.png

oAk80j4.png
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
EVENT CLOSED!
The apparel has been revelead and its a ... a forger wing-protector-that-spits-lava!
That was a hard to guess apparel xDDD

Judges are voting!
please give us a little time ^^
EVENT CLOSED!
The apparel has been revelead and its a ... a forger wing-protector-that-spits-lava!
That was a hard to guess apparel xDDD

Judges are voting!
please give us a little time ^^
MCXC90a.png

oAk80j4.png
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Hinumi

I wonder who will win for being 'closest' to the design! It's a pretty wild one, I'll say, though I have an idea who might have won. :P
@Hinumi

I wonder who will win for being 'closest' to the design! It's a pretty wild one, I'll say, though I have an idea who might have won. :P
- Mochi - He/Him - Tired - Pings Are Fine -
[color=#DF7401] After a few days of delay, the little stand seems to be live again! The fire sprite its flying high and its flames are flaring really bright, fueled with anticipation and happiness for its first festival! The sight of the sprite lets everybody knows that they are ready to start announcing the winners and as you get closer, the pearlcatcher takes the lead to speak [/color] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20938471][img]http://i.imgur.com/aIZlZEs.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=B40404] Welcome back designers and artist of Sornieth! I hope you all had fun during this event and that Mather has blessed you with tons of glowing embers and chest but now its time to reveal our winners! The choice was not easy, we didn’t thought either we will get a wing-only apparel this year but that’s the fun of it, isn’t it? However we did have a entry that was related to it by material, color and theme: Please a big applause to the: [b]Welding Helmet made by @rooty [/b] plase come closer and choose your fire chest of preference [/color][/columns] [color=#DF7401] The fire sprite then jumps behind the stand and bring back some hidden chest! [quote= Hidden second place!] [center][item=Gilded Decorative Chest]x5 [Item=Iron Treasure Chest]x10 [item=Black Iron Plates][/center] [/quote] [/color] [columns][color=B40404] We are also given a second prize to the [b]Lava Tail from @CopicCrusader![/b] Since it was the only one who guessed about the lava dropping, he just didn’t get the placing right! [/color][nextcol][Item=Fire Sprite][/columns] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20938471][img]http://i.imgur.com/aIZlZEs.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=B40404] And for the final prize, choose from our helpers and judges for the fire flight, our winner its… [b]The Flame Sword from @Ichamo [/b]! We soon will be delivering all the prizes, please remember that your badges are on the front page and that there it’s a badge for all the participants of this contest as a little token of gratitude for your efforts [/color][/columns] [columns][color=B40404] Okey, Okey my turn! -she interrumpts – the next part it’s the raffle! We got 9 prizes and… oh… 9 contesters left! YOU ALL GONNA WIN SOMETHING –punches the air, victorious- you were list according to when you submitted your drawing and then used random.org to randomize the list for us! Many you probably already know how this part plays, but if not, you have to choose as many prizes as your place in this list. For example, if you are 1rst, you list 1 prize, if you are forth; you select 4th prizes and so on. [/color][nextcol][Item=Fire Sprite][/columns] [center][color=#DF7401]1. @sinousine 2. @Himochi 3. @Marge 4. @Milkysys 5. @Sochy 6. @Apis 7. @ThisOneIsBlue 8. @XEarlGreyX 9. @Theresilence[/center][/color] [color=#DF7401] again i want to thanks you all for participate and being so patient, this was not only my first flameforger festival but my first time running an event. I really hope you enjoy it and i wish you a happy flameforger! Any question or advice, i`m here ^^ [/color]

After a few days of delay, the little stand seems to be live again! The fire sprite its flying high and its flames are flaring really bright, fueled with anticipation and happiness for its first festival! The sight of the sprite lets everybody knows that they are ready to start announcing the winners and as you get closer, the pearlcatcher takes the lead to speak
aIZlZEs.png Welcome back designers and artist of Sornieth! I hope you all had fun during this event and that Mather has blessed you with tons of glowing embers and chest but now its time to reveal our winners! The choice was not easy, we didn’t thought either we will get a wing-only apparel this year but that’s the fun of it, isn’t it? However we did have a entry that was related to it by material, color and theme: Please a big applause to the: Welding Helmet made by @rooty plase come closer and choose your fire chest of preference

The fire sprite then jumps behind the stand and bring back some hidden chest!
Hidden second place! wrote:
Gilded Decorative Chest x5 Iron Treasure Chest x10 Black Iron Plates

We are also given a second prize to the Lava Tail from @CopicCrusader! Since it was the only one who guessed about the lava dropping, he just didn’t get the placing right! Fire Sprite
aIZlZEs.png And for the final prize, choose from our helpers and judges for the fire flight, our winner its… The Flame Sword from @Ichamo ! We soon will be delivering all the prizes, please remember that your badges are on the front page and that there it’s a badge for all the participants of this contest as a little token of gratitude for your efforts
Okey, Okey my turn! -she interrumpts – the next part it’s the raffle! We got 9 prizes and… oh… 9 contesters left! YOU ALL GONNA WIN SOMETHING –punches the air, victorious- you were list according to when you submitted your drawing and then used random.org to randomize the list for us! Many you probably already know how this part plays, but if not, you have to choose as many prizes as your place in this list. For example, if you are 1rst, you list 1 prize, if you are forth; you select 4th prizes and so on. Fire Sprite

again i want to thanks you all for participate and being so patient, this was not only my first flameforger festival but my first time running an event. I really hope you enjoy it and i wish you a happy flameforger! Any question or advice, i`m here ^^

MCXC90a.png

oAk80j4.png
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Hinumi
Thank you for holding this contest!
1. Fire egg and moth
2.copper muck and slime
3.blacksmith fashion