Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | My Sornieth Scenery art (free4use)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Kanamine @karatek
Pinging myself for reference. These are amazing! Can you please ping me when you make more?
@Kanamine @karatek
Pinging myself for reference. These are amazing! Can you please ping me when you make more?
4S6aFRg.jpg
@kanamine
Wow, these are amazing! Is there a possibility you would take commissions?
@kanamine
Wow, these are amazing! Is there a possibility you would take commissions?
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@karatek will do! And thanks!

@QuetzalQueen I'm not really doing commissions at this time since I have a few other projects I should be am working on, but thank you very much! Can I ask what you wanted commission?
@karatek will do! And thanks!

@QuetzalQueen I'm not really doing commissions at this time since I have a few other projects I should be am working on, but thank you very much! Can I ask what you wanted commission?
@kanamine
Sure! I have clear images of what my 'clan' looks like in my mind, but to see my vision come to life would be soooooooooo awesome oh my gosh
The Zalisphere isn't a clan, it's more of a city. It is unusual among Nature settlements for its innovative fusion of Nature's lush greenery and Lightning's sophisticated steel structures. pictures show my idea much better than words, so I have some links to real-life inspirations. If you like, you can read my proifle to understand more about the context. :)
Supertree Grove, Gardens by the Bay, Singapore My own version of the Supertree Grove is a distinguishing feature of the Zalisphere's aesthetics.
Orokonui Ecosanctuary, Dunedin, New Zealand
Singapore University of Technology
Saffire Freycinet, Tasmania, Australia

I probably won't be able to afford a commission for a while as I'm saving up for a Wildclaw scroll, but I'd still be interested to know an approximiate price
@kanamine
Sure! I have clear images of what my 'clan' looks like in my mind, but to see my vision come to life would be soooooooooo awesome oh my gosh
The Zalisphere isn't a clan, it's more of a city. It is unusual among Nature settlements for its innovative fusion of Nature's lush greenery and Lightning's sophisticated steel structures. pictures show my idea much better than words, so I have some links to real-life inspirations. If you like, you can read my proifle to understand more about the context. :)
Supertree Grove, Gardens by the Bay, Singapore My own version of the Supertree Grove is a distinguishing feature of the Zalisphere's aesthetics.
Orokonui Ecosanctuary, Dunedin, New Zealand
Singapore University of Technology
Saffire Freycinet, Tasmania, Australia

I probably won't be able to afford a commission for a while as I'm saving up for a Wildclaw scroll, but I'd still be interested to know an approximiate price
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@kanamine

//cackles

These are great. I strive to do detailed art backgrounds like these. Ping me when you make more please. c;
@kanamine

//cackles

These are great. I strive to do detailed art backgrounds like these. Ping me when you make more please. c;
MVxSTuW.jpg
@kanamine
These are so beautiful! Could you please add me to the pinglist for updates?
@kanamine
These are so beautiful! Could you please add me to the pinglist for updates?
mothbrown.png
@Kanamine
These are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing these!
@Kanamine
These are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing these!
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@kanamine
Do you mind eventually doing one for light? I think it would look awesome in my clan description on my user page c:
Also, these look awesome! Thanks for contributing them!
@kanamine
Do you mind eventually doing one for light? I think it would look awesome in my clan description on my user page c:
Also, these look awesome! Thanks for contributing them!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Kanamine
Please make the Coliseum venues next!
@Kanamine
Please make the Coliseum venues next!
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@kanamine

Holy Lightweaver.

I just can't think of words to describe how amazing these are!

Do you happen to have a pinglist? I'd love to see your other art - especially the Sunbeam Ruins!
@kanamine

Holy Lightweaver.

I just can't think of words to describe how amazing these are!

Do you happen to have a pinglist? I'd love to see your other art - especially the Sunbeam Ruins!
Ovy5qGZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8