Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ~Doodle's Art Gallery~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Could I be added to the pinglist? These are amazing! @iDoodle2Draw
Could I be added to the pinglist? These are amazing! @iDoodle2Draw
UFhZdZT.pnggZAkO1q.pngHlNpkkm.pngQ2cC3z4.png6CCHM.gifVfZSF.gifWXq7K.gifV38df.gif3biDI.gif
@Whisper22

Ah sure! Though I may not really post up anymore FR art for a while, since I'm going to college in a few days ^^; My tumblr will probably be more active.

Thank you for your interest, you are now on the pinglist~
@Whisper22

Ah sure! Though I may not really post up anymore FR art for a while, since I'm going to college in a few days ^^; My tumblr will probably be more active.

Thank you for your interest, you are now on the pinglist~
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
Ah, alright. Thank you!!! @iDoodle2Draw
Ah, alright. Thank you!!! @iDoodle2Draw
UFhZdZT.pnggZAkO1q.pngHlNpkkm.pngQ2cC3z4.png6CCHM.gifVfZSF.gifWXq7K.gifV38df.gif3biDI.gif
@idoodle2draw I'm not really satisfied and will probably edit it again but i really need to go to bed xD until then, here you are: [img]http://pre09.deviantart.net/4dba/th/pre/i/2016/228/e/5/fr_art_trade___fyrecracker_by_tribalinferno-dae6rip.png[/img] ((sorry about the size, resize it as you see fit, though like I said, I'm probably going to edit it))
@idoodle2draw

I'm not really satisfied and will probably edit it again but i really need to go to bed xD until then, here you are:

fr_art_trade___fyrecracker_by_tribalinferno-dae6rip.png

((sorry about the size, resize it as you see fit, though like I said, I'm probably going to edit it))
ava_artshop_banner_by_tribalinferno-dahajuu.png
@Kyreesha

*SCREAMING*

(yes, go to bed my friend, you needs sleeps. I'm busy packing right now so I shall make a real comment when I'm free xD but so far
*moRE SCREAMINGGG*)
@Kyreesha

*SCREAMING*

(yes, go to bed my friend, you needs sleeps. I'm busy packing right now so I shall make a real comment when I'm free xD but so far
*moRE SCREAMINGGG*)
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Alexandre [19] he/him/they/them [FR+3] Active | Left Drawing by Solarian | Art Gallery
@Kyreesha

Okay I finally sat down. *stretches arms and cracks knuckles*

Alright fIRST, lemme say... iuadfhayhdsfjckx this is amazing. His fluffs looks really floofy and soft I wanna pet him. The feathers are also fluff, I want to rub them on my face. (I'm a feather collector on top of the fact that I'm a bird person) Also, shiny gems are shiny. He looks so clean The mask looks really smooth and I like how it contrasts from everything else, giving emphasis. His lantern is really awesome and perfectly depicted (I only put that apparel on for the lantern itself xD) not to mention the lighting of it. I love the way the lantern and his eye glows; really gives a relaxed, welcoming feel to the whole thing.
The frame you made for it is, a wonderful touch and really completes the piece- love it~ (scarf hanging outside- suPEr!)

I’m really happy with the results and I am forever grateful Cx FyreCracker was one of my first dergs so he really deserved this heh

If you do decide to edit this, I would like to point out that his primary gene is Clown, so there's spots on his neck and his snout is a brighter red. It's easier to tell if you take his ID# and throw it into the Scry. But to be honest it's not that big of a deal xD

anyway
You..you put so much effort into this, i almost feel bad ;v; it just looks so goo o d
(last note, I like huge files, big rez lets me see the details
+v+ )
*coNTinUEs to scREam*
@Kyreesha

Okay I finally sat down. *stretches arms and cracks knuckles*

Alright fIRST, lemme say... iuadfhayhdsfjckx this is amazing. His fluffs looks really floofy and soft I wanna pet him. The feathers are also fluff, I want to rub them on my face. (I'm a feather collector on top of the fact that I'm a bird person) Also, shiny gems are shiny. He looks so clean The mask looks really smooth and I like how it contrasts from everything else, giving emphasis. His lantern is really awesome and perfectly depicted (I only put that apparel on for the lantern itself xD) not to mention the lighting of it. I love the way the lantern and his eye glows; really gives a relaxed, welcoming feel to the whole thing.
The frame you made for it is, a wonderful touch and really completes the piece- love it~ (scarf hanging outside- suPEr!)

I’m really happy with the results and I am forever grateful Cx FyreCracker was one of my first dergs so he really deserved this heh

If you do decide to edit this, I would like to point out that his primary gene is Clown, so there's spots on his neck and his snout is a brighter red. It's easier to tell if you take his ID# and throw it into the Scry. But to be honest it's not that big of a deal xD

anyway
You..you put so much effort into this, i almost feel bad ;v; it just looks so goo o d
(last note, I like huge files, big rez lets me see the details
+v+ )
*coNTinUEs to scREam*
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
@idoodle2draw

You know what's hilarious, I think your art is so much better than mine xD

but thank you so much for the compliments ^^ and yes, i had noticed the clown gene at the very beginning and totally forgot about it by the end (mask markings, feather markings and whatnot all tend to go on at the end) so I will definitely be correcting that ^^

I had originally wanted to try doing a wooden texture to the mask but it didn't look right, maybe because it's too bright to really do wooden textures on, plus it looked good smooth xD

I really like drawing floofs, so i've gotten pretty decent at it xD mostly thanks to my rp-friend's imperial dragon character who has a freakin' ocean of a mane that goes all the way from head to tail *dies* drawing his hair was always a nightmare but always turned out so well C:

and I love glowing things, which is why I really don't like light dragons xD pure white is always so hard to work with IMO but contrasting colors like the dark reds and pale greens that show up in fyrecracker are the perfect sort of contrast i like to work with c:
@idoodle2draw

You know what's hilarious, I think your art is so much better than mine xD

but thank you so much for the compliments ^^ and yes, i had noticed the clown gene at the very beginning and totally forgot about it by the end (mask markings, feather markings and whatnot all tend to go on at the end) so I will definitely be correcting that ^^

I had originally wanted to try doing a wooden texture to the mask but it didn't look right, maybe because it's too bright to really do wooden textures on, plus it looked good smooth xD

I really like drawing floofs, so i've gotten pretty decent at it xD mostly thanks to my rp-friend's imperial dragon character who has a freakin' ocean of a mane that goes all the way from head to tail *dies* drawing his hair was always a nightmare but always turned out so well C:

and I love glowing things, which is why I really don't like light dragons xD pure white is always so hard to work with IMO but contrasting colors like the dark reds and pale greens that show up in fyrecracker are the perfect sort of contrast i like to work with c:
@idoodle2draw Corrected, plus i added a dark background because it was bothering me the rest of the smoke was near-invisible >:( [img]http://pre09.deviantart.net/024e/th/pre/i/2016/229/5/6/fr_art_trade___fyrecracker_by_tribalinferno-dae6rip.png[/img]
@idoodle2draw

Corrected, plus i added a dark background because it was bothering me the rest of the smoke was near-invisible >:(

fr_art_trade___fyrecracker_by_tribalinferno-dae6rip.png
@Kyreesha

You've shown some serious skill with this drawing okay, I'm praising you and you deserve it~

I forget little things all the time xD it just happens, especially when you're caught up on more important factors. I totally get it aheh

I do remember you saying that, I'm not surprised you went with a smooth look though C: it looks grrreatt !

Lemme tell you, the only way to get good with floofs, is drawing tons of floofs, you and I know it well already xD I have a character that is literally all floof and I drew him a million times. My style has approved greatly ever since~ practicepractice prac ti c epra cti ce

I have fun with Whites, in the world of animals and everything, when drawing them, there's no such thing as pure White or Black, so I always avoid using them whilst drawing (I only use black for outlines and white for highlighting the eyes but thats it ^^; ) but working with different shades of off white has always been fun for me
Darker colour dragons are a pain solely the colours on my original laptop are really bad and darker than any other device I have. I'm working to set up my new laptop that has mUCh better colour rez.

But yeah, colours, colouring
colouring is my favourite part of drawing (when it comes to digital arting of course, traditional colouring is a pAIN)

So yes, thanks youuu <3 I saved everything and arts is now in his description Cx (happyhappy joyjoy)
@Kyreesha

You've shown some serious skill with this drawing okay, I'm praising you and you deserve it~

I forget little things all the time xD it just happens, especially when you're caught up on more important factors. I totally get it aheh

I do remember you saying that, I'm not surprised you went with a smooth look though C: it looks grrreatt !

Lemme tell you, the only way to get good with floofs, is drawing tons of floofs, you and I know it well already xD I have a character that is literally all floof and I drew him a million times. My style has approved greatly ever since~ practicepractice prac ti c epra cti ce

I have fun with Whites, in the world of animals and everything, when drawing them, there's no such thing as pure White or Black, so I always avoid using them whilst drawing (I only use black for outlines and white for highlighting the eyes but thats it ^^; ) but working with different shades of off white has always been fun for me
Darker colour dragons are a pain solely the colours on my original laptop are really bad and darker than any other device I have. I'm working to set up my new laptop that has mUCh better colour rez.

But yeah, colours, colouring
colouring is my favourite part of drawing (when it comes to digital arting of course, traditional colouring is a pAIN)

So yes, thanks youuu <3 I saved everything and arts is now in his description Cx (happyhappy joyjoy)
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
Hey wow look, i actually drew something guys @Vistron @CasualPancakes @harleymar @Whisper22

We have a horsie in Art of my own Dragons! Cx
Hey wow look, i actually drew something guys @Vistron @CasualPancakes @harleymar @Whisper22

We have a horsie in Art of my own Dragons! Cx
z077E27.png NKSUK4A.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12