Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Common Draconic [A Conlang Project]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39
Wow wow wow~ I never thought I'd find conlangers on FR - I am pleasantly surprised! I've just started my adventures into conlanging; I've frequented a lot of Elder Scrolls conlang/language expansion forums in the past, and am working on a Ravnican language myself. I'd love if any of you more experienced conlangers could give me some advice? (considering you've got Ursegal up and running, I'd consider you guys "more experienced")

Sorry for the wall of text - I'm just really excited about meeting other conlangers! (everyone I talk to about conlanging are usually people who think it's neat but don't really care, y'know?)
Wow wow wow~ I never thought I'd find conlangers on FR - I am pleasantly surprised! I've just started my adventures into conlanging; I've frequented a lot of Elder Scrolls conlang/language expansion forums in the past, and am working on a Ravnican language myself. I'd love if any of you more experienced conlangers could give me some advice? (considering you've got Ursegal up and running, I'd consider you guys "more experienced")

Sorry for the wall of text - I'm just really excited about meeting other conlangers! (everyone I talk to about conlanging are usually people who think it's neat but don't really care, y'know?)
0KYrfCc.png eirz9s.jpg
This is AMAZING!!! Pinging myself to save it. Def gonna use this in my lore!!
@swimmer1318
This is AMAZING!!! Pinging myself to save it. Def gonna use this in my lore!!
@swimmer1318
Ahhh!!! I love learning new languages and i've never learnt a fictional kind before so this'll be fun!
Ahhh!!! I love learning new languages and i've never learnt a fictional kind before so this'll be fun!
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
@chiyukiakasuna Glad you're so excited! I'm excited too. ^^
@chiyukiakasuna Glad you're so excited! I'm excited too. ^^
she/her | GMT-5 | Check out my dragons for sale!

tumblr_inline_o13ntkHqks1ts73zp_540.png xZjCTKj.png
@Banjo
My name is misspelled in the pinglist. ^-^'
@Banjo
My name is misspelled in the pinglist. ^-^'
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@pachirisu

@pachirisu

vpNQaZP.pngRupeeWaterX2.gifWZ3H2YX.pngnAoSSfC.pnga8e4wzd.png
This is pretty awesome!
This is pretty awesome!
@felicisnox177 go scroll down on page 1 lol.
@felicisnox177 go scroll down on page 1 lol.
GkfDmNh.png
@pachirisu

Its not my fault you didnt ping me. :P
@pachirisu

Its not my fault you didnt ping me. :P
@felicisnox177 :P
@felicisnox177 :P
GkfDmNh.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39