Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [WAVESAT] *Puffer Fish Prophecies*
1 2 3 4 5
~*ANNOUNCING OUR WINNERS*~

Thank you to everyone that has participated; you made this contest a pleasure to run. The other judges and I had a marvelous time reading all of your entries! So without further ado...
First Place:
@Nympharia

Second Place:
@marchhare

Third Place:
@RimeRind

Congratulations to our winners! Your prizes will be sent over shortly!

To our other contestants:
@Surpirate @Dystopisaurus @Erisaga @arashiyama @Wonderlast @DemiFiend @lordofthedragons @Mantodea @bellzan @CuQuoise @Loba19
@ShadowFeather @StormDragon21 @WiIIow @QueSeraAwesome @firewyrm2018 @Agrina @acheronta @Amaranth41 @pinwheelviper @VioletWhirlwind @Sochy

Thank you all for sharing your creative talents with us! We were blown away by everyone's prophecies!

And a special thank you to our judges: @Merellia @Flaeyr @tigressRising @nemodave

None of this would have been possible without you!
~*ANNOUNCING OUR WINNERS*~

Thank you to everyone that has participated; you made this contest a pleasure to run. The other judges and I had a marvelous time reading all of your entries! So without further ado...
First Place:
@Nympharia

Second Place:
@marchhare

Third Place:
@RimeRind

Congratulations to our winners! Your prizes will be sent over shortly!

To our other contestants:
@Surpirate @Dystopisaurus @Erisaga @arashiyama @Wonderlast @DemiFiend @lordofthedragons @Mantodea @bellzan @CuQuoise @Loba19
@ShadowFeather @StormDragon21 @WiIIow @QueSeraAwesome @firewyrm2018 @Agrina @acheronta @Amaranth41 @pinwheelviper @VioletWhirlwind @Sochy

Thank you all for sharing your creative talents with us! We were blown away by everyone's prophecies!

And a special thank you to our judges: @Merellia @Flaeyr @tigressRising @nemodave

None of this would have been possible without you!
00L4SNl.png
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Oh wow, I didn't think I'd place! Thank you to the judges, and congrats to first and third!
Oh wow, I didn't think I'd place! Thank you to the judges, and congrats to first and third!
2drwvZa.png
@Caspar

*nearly faints out of shock* I won!? Really!? Thank you so much! :-D Congrats to the other two winners, too!
@Caspar

*nearly faints out of shock* I won!? Really!? Thank you so much! :-D Congrats to the other two winners, too!
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
Congrats! :D
Congrats! :D
OjayHBU.png
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners!
1WhYQHt.png
Thank you so much for hosting this event. It was so incredibly fun to read through in participate in. < 3 Everyone was so creative!
Thank you so much for hosting this event. It was so incredibly fun to read through in participate in. < 3 Everyone was so creative!
1 2 3 4 5