Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26
@Kurayami
Oh
My
Goodness.
These are AMAZING!! I love them so much!
(@Lugiepie pinging myself because I love this thread so much)
@Kurayami
Oh
My
Goodness.
These are AMAZING!! I love them so much!
(@Lugiepie pinging myself because I love this thread so much)
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
@Lugiepie
Thank you! Glad you like them! ^^

Also, awesome Quote fandragon there
@Lugiepie
Thank you! Glad you like them! ^^

Also, awesome Quote fandragon there
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
@Kurayami

Wait you like cave story too? I've only met like two people here who actually like cave story. :O
@Kurayami

Wait you like cave story too? I've only met like two people here who actually like cave story. :O
mmmmmm, glitches...
Gotta love em!
@Lugiepie

Yes! And I never met anyone who liked it so I was nicely suprised when I saw Quote in your Lair :>
@Lugiepie

Yes! And I never met anyone who liked it so I was nicely suprised when I saw Quote in your Lair :>
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@Kurayami

There are adorable! :D Definitely putting them in dragon bios!
@Kurayami

There are adorable! :D Definitely putting them in dragon bios!
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
@ridara Pinging myself so I can check on this when I get home. These are beautiful.
@ridara Pinging myself so I can check on this when I get home. These are beautiful.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@TheHeroicOne

Aaah, thank you! u.u
@TheHeroicOne

Aaah, thank you! u.u
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@Kurayami

WOW these are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!
@Kurayami

WOW these are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!
BEK5wtP.gif
@Kurayami Once I figure out how to make a signature, I would love to use your zoroark one! Also, how do I make it so the zoroark links back to you?
@Kurayami Once I figure out how to make a signature, I would love to use your zoroark one! Also, how do I make it so the zoroark links back to you?
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@Wintre
Just copy the URL of the page you want to link it to, and then go to your signature settings, mark all the image's code and click the chain icon in the options, one left to the tree/image option and then just paste the link to the box that would show there and it should work!

or manually write:
(url= link here) image's code here(/url)
but with square brackets instread, I just used those instead so the example won't be taken for actual link
@Wintre
Just copy the URL of the page you want to link it to, and then go to your signature settings, mark all the image's code and click the chain icon in the options, one left to the tree/image option and then just paste the link to the box that would show there and it should work!

or manually write:
(url= link here) image's code here(/url)
but with square brackets instread, I just used those instead so the example won't be taken for actual link
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26