Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Hybrid Flight Nests //free graphics
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Jotunheiney

Ping me for everything, these are my dream come true. Also is it possible to code these like the other nests to have eggs, or would we need to make a special request?
@Jotunheiney

Ping me for everything, these are my dream come true. Also is it possible to code these like the other nests to have eggs, or would we need to make a special request?
@Jotunheiney
Can I be pinged for everything? These look awesome :D
@Jotunheiney
Can I be pinged for everything? These look awesome :D
KNyL0p3.png
@Jotunheiney
Can I be pinged for everything? I'm really loving these
@Jotunheiney
Can I be pinged for everything? I'm really loving these
ff_sig_100x500.png
@Jotunheiney
Can I get pings for new ones pls? This is awesome XD
@Jotunheiney
Can I get pings for new ones pls? This is awesome XD
2bbMm1c.pngOne for sorrow, two for joy...936TVGr.png
[quote name="Jotunheiney" date="2018-02-02 17:48:25" ] ya'll must be mercy mains to be keep on rezzing this thread that I've stated [b]I've no longer any time to make, I got bored of this in 2016.[/b] By all means keep making your own but please, let this die ;_; [/quote] guys, this isn't a thing anymore, stop asking to be put on a pinglist :/
Jotunheiney wrote on 2018-02-02 17:48:25:
ya'll must be mercy mains to be keep on rezzing this thread that I've stated I've no longer any time to make, I got bored of this in 2016.
By all means keep making your own but please, let this die ;_;
guys, this isn't a thing anymore, stop asking to be put on a pinglist :/
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
Thanks for that, @Alarkota

To all interested in this thread and wanting updates:

I'm not very active on Flight Rising anymore- I tend to do my dailies and call it that.

I was making these in 2016 when I had time whilst working on my degree, and since I've graduated now I no longer have the time since I have bigger and paid projects taking up my time since I am now drawing etc as my job.
The images here are still free to use, however it is very very unlikely that I will ever have the time or will to make more.

"Why not delete the thread then?"
2 reasons: one, I see no reason to take resources that others may want to use. And two, this is one of those threads that is broken on FR that won't delete. I've tried.

Again, thank you for the interest in this and I am sorry that I am unable to make more. I just don't have the time.

@MistressMagpie @LunahPeixvey @Flygo72 @FelGoldwyn @Doodlepede @DragonLover858
Thanks for that, @Alarkota

To all interested in this thread and wanting updates:

I'm not very active on Flight Rising anymore- I tend to do my dailies and call it that.

I was making these in 2016 when I had time whilst working on my degree, and since I've graduated now I no longer have the time since I have bigger and paid projects taking up my time since I am now drawing etc as my job.
The images here are still free to use, however it is very very unlikely that I will ever have the time or will to make more.

"Why not delete the thread then?"
2 reasons: one, I see no reason to take resources that others may want to use. And two, this is one of those threads that is broken on FR that won't delete. I've tried.

Again, thank you for the interest in this and I am sorry that I am unable to make more. I just don't have the time.

@MistressMagpie @LunahPeixvey @Flygo72 @FelGoldwyn @Doodlepede @DragonLover858
PZrtd0w.png
KuVwO6D.pnglbp8YPL.pnghXcixzv.png4mT11kg.pngXP8xXpp.png
It's all good! Thank you for making the original set and thank you for letting us know! Good luck with the drawing career!
It's all good! Thank you for making the original set and thank you for letting us know! Good luck with the drawing career!
2bbMm1c.pngOne for sorrow, two for joy...936TVGr.png
@Jotunheiney

Is it ok if we ask someone else to take up the mantle if we find an artist willing?
@Jotunheiney

Is it ok if we ask someone else to take up the mantle if we find an artist willing?
I'm not sure if this is active anymore but can I order a plague/light nest? :0
I'm not sure if this is active anymore but can I order a plague/light nest? :0
rzrrjmF.gif
[quote name="TimelessKing" date="2016-01-03 16:28:45" ] @Jotunheiney Ooh those look so cool! You should do ice and arcane next! :3 @SkyLarK Oh my gosh. Arcane and anything else would be funny Father: -and we drop them to watch them float! Mother: Are you kidding me? They could break and even float away Father: What would you suggest then? Mother: Covering them in drool. Father: ....ew [/quote] Plague - nature! Father: Let's go find a pool of rotting muck and radioactive bacteria, and lay the eggs there! Mother: Thats horrible! We put our aggs in safe, nurturing tree stumps, with leaves!
TimelessKing wrote on 2016-01-03 16:28:45:
@Jotunheiney

Ooh those look so cool! You should do ice and arcane next! :3

@SkyLarK

Oh my gosh.

Arcane and anything else would be funny

Father: -and we drop them to watch them float!
Mother: Are you kidding me? They could break and even float away
Father: What would you suggest then?
Mother: Covering them in drool.
Father: ....ew
Plague - nature!
Father: Let's go find a pool of rotting muck and radioactive bacteria, and lay the eggs there!
Mother: Thats horrible! We put our aggs in safe, nurturing tree stumps, with leaves!
l7Ge01H.png
FObX7rS.png
Xub4k1J.png
lAvpyOQ.png
mjtJ868.png
87873162.png 88000909.png 87362926.png I love aether dragons!
I collect Snapping Turtle!

WE WANT BLEP!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8