Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Hybrid Flight Nests //free graphics
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Jotunheiney
Great idea! If you have time can you do Arcane/Plague?
@Jotunheiney
Great idea! If you have time can you do Arcane/Plague?
zy8HEZC.gif
@Jotunheiney

Try Lightning / Plague (and the other way around)

Ohh the Water / Fire one is simply HILARIOUS XD
@Jotunheiney

Try Lightning / Plague (and the other way around)

Ohh the Water / Fire one is simply HILARIOUS XD
@Jotunheiney these are golden :) please ping me if you do more.
@Jotunheiney these are golden :) please ping me if you do more.
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@Jotunheiney

Oh these are so funny XD

Looking at my pairs, some dragons go elsewhere to have kiddos. Red eyes don't look great with everything *sighs*

I actually need the opposite of your Plague / Water. I need a water nest with plague decorations. Or maybe a Plague / Shadow or Shadow / Plague

*wonders how that would go with the parents*

Please ping me for new ones~
@Jotunheiney

Oh these are so funny XD

Looking at my pairs, some dragons go elsewhere to have kiddos. Red eyes don't look great with everything *sighs*

I actually need the opposite of your Plague / Water. I need a water nest with plague decorations. Or maybe a Plague / Shadow or Shadow / Plague

*wonders how that would go with the parents*

Please ping me for new ones~
4UUQPPZ.gif
@SkyLark Oo, very nice! I've not put two and two together to adjust colours slightly oops. Blame lack of sleep :P @WickedWhiteEyes @VoxxVoleur (you pinged as I was typing this pfft) Lightning and Ice [img]http://i.imgur.com/QDfsdsX.png[/img] @SempiternalSky Arcane and Ice! [img]http://i.imgur.com/7jgiQP0.png[/img] @Chardano @Hanelli I'll do those when I've had my cup of tea in a bit~
@SkyLark

Oo, very nice! I've not put two and two together to adjust colours slightly oops. Blame lack of sleep :P

@WickedWhiteEyes @VoxxVoleur (you pinged as I was typing this pfft)

Lightning and Ice

QDfsdsX.png

@SempiternalSky

Arcane and Ice!

7jgiQP0.png

@Chardano @Hanelli

I'll do those when I've had my cup of tea in a bit~
PZrtd0w.png
KuVwO6D.pnglbp8YPL.pnghXcixzv.png4mT11kg.pngXP8xXpp.png
@Jotunheiney, that is the product of Way Too Much Free Time. XD I just started screwing around with color sliding to make things fit with the DEARMOTHEROFSATURATEDYELLOW light nest and boom! Things happened.

Mind if I tackle some? Mine are obviously far more amateurish with mixing, but these things are enticingly fun. Though I think that someone already mistook one of my nests for yours. =P The plague/water combination.
@Jotunheiney, that is the product of Way Too Much Free Time. XD I just started screwing around with color sliding to make things fit with the DEARMOTHEROFSATURATEDYELLOW light nest and boom! Things happened.

Mind if I tackle some? Mine are obviously far more amateurish with mixing, but these things are enticingly fun. Though I think that someone already mistook one of my nests for yours. =P The plague/water combination.
@SkyLarK

Yeah, that's why I try not to play with the sliders- it's too tempting to create an eyeburning monster. There is a way to effect just one set of colours in the image at a time though, which may make things easier for you!

Do however many you want to! I'm planning to eventually do all of them, but seriously, have some fun and make some of your own!
@SkyLarK

Yeah, that's why I try not to play with the sliders- it's too tempting to create an eyeburning monster. There is a way to effect just one set of colours in the image at a time though, which may make things easier for you!

Do however many you want to! I'm planning to eventually do all of them, but seriously, have some fun and make some of your own!
PZrtd0w.png
@Jotunheiney, actually I meant that I play with the colors for each nest until they match better. ;) The thing is that the saturated yellow of light is hard to match--until you add yellower tones.

I'm just sort of figuring things out, and the program I use is free/simple, so the results aren't spectacular, but I'm getting the hang of it!

You may end up seeing a few more of my sad yet earnest endeavors yet!
@Jotunheiney, actually I meant that I play with the colors for each nest until they match better. ;) The thing is that the saturated yellow of light is hard to match--until you add yellower tones.

I'm just sort of figuring things out, and the program I use is free/simple, so the results aren't spectacular, but I'm getting the hang of it!

You may end up seeing a few more of my sad yet earnest endeavors yet!
@SkyLarK

I knew what you meant! What I was saying was that by selecting a channel in the slider options (if yours has it), allows you to only change that one type of colour.
For example here I've changed it to magenta, and so only the arcane pinks are effected versus the entire thing when 'master' is selected, which makes the ice trees go green tinted and the snow dull and more grey.

But yupyup, doing things like this is a good way to get used to software, when I first got to using photoshop and doing things digitally, I swear I did so many graphics and edits! It's kinda nice in a way going back to them
@SkyLarK

I knew what you meant! What I was saying was that by selecting a channel in the slider options (if yours has it), allows you to only change that one type of colour.
For example here I've changed it to magenta, and so only the arcane pinks are effected versus the entire thing when 'master' is selected, which makes the ice trees go green tinted and the snow dull and more grey.

But yupyup, doing things like this is a good way to get used to software, when I first got to using photoshop and doing things digitally, I swear I did so many graphics and edits! It's kinda nice in a way going back to them
PZrtd0w.png
@Jotunheiney, ah, okay, I get it. No, mine doesn't have that (extremely useful) tool. But I'll catalog that for a reference for sure! It's a useful thing to learn! Even without it though, I can sort of work with mass color changes. And get things like: [img]http://i.imgur.com/9r77IFf.png[/img] (For some reason the weird plaguey things look even more gross when they're grey . . .)
@Jotunheiney, ah, okay, I get it. No, mine doesn't have that (extremely useful) tool. But I'll catalog that for a reference for sure! It's a useful thing to learn!

Even without it though, I can sort of work with mass color changes. And get things like:
9r77IFf.png

(For some reason the weird plaguey things look even more gross when they're grey . . .)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8