Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | art thread! (new stuff pg. 4)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
they look like my little ponys infiltrated filgth rsing
they look like my little ponys infiltrated filgth rsing
- order
@sketchersocks
Amazing work. They're ADORABLE
@sketchersocks
Amazing work. They're ADORABLE
DRnTnhy.png
Wow. The Sprites and Nymphs have always been my favourite Familiars and these are actually super amazing. They're really cute. (I'm sorry if this sounds sarcastic it isn't, I'm genuinely considering using them on my profile and in my dragon bios.)

Quick question though. I know you said you'd wait to do the goblins, but are you going to do the Nymphs? (It probably wouldn't be too hard, since they're just re-colours, but they again what do I know about digital art.) It would be interesting to see a 'creature of uncommon shyness' with the Plague Sprite's troll face of sorts
Wow. The Sprites and Nymphs have always been my favourite Familiars and these are actually super amazing. They're really cute. (I'm sorry if this sounds sarcastic it isn't, I'm genuinely considering using them on my profile and in my dragon bios.)

Quick question though. I know you said you'd wait to do the goblins, but are you going to do the Nymphs? (It probably wouldn't be too hard, since they're just re-colours, but they again what do I know about digital art.) It would be interesting to see a 'creature of uncommon shyness' with the Plague Sprite's troll face of sorts
pew pew pew
Oh my gladekeeper, these are absolutely adorable! You did an amazing job with these ^^
Oh my gladekeeper, these are absolutely adorable! You did an amazing job with these ^^
[quote name="sketchersocks" date=2016-02-18 06:10:18] More stuff eyyyyy, it's mostly LvP stuff this time round though orz This one was drawn a day before the push to get hyped up \o/!!! [img]http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp274/Flandre/light%20knight%20texture%202.png[/img] Small doodle I did at 1 am after LvP was over hueh [img]http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp274/Flandre/PREY%20ROMANCED.png[/img] And Hiccup from HTTYD 'cause I needed to draw a human bust example asap for Light's foddart [s]and because he is a precious cinnamon roll A++[/s] [img]http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp274/Flandre/hiccup%20bust.png[/img] [/quote] Heyo uhh; Photobucket ate all of these. Can you edit them to Lightshot or Imgur?
sketchersocks wrote on 2016-02-18:
More stuff eyyyyy, it's mostly LvP stuff this time round though orz

This one was drawn a day before the push to get hyped up \o/!!!

light%20knight%20texture%202.png

Small doodle I did at 1 am after LvP was over hueh

PREY%20ROMANCED.png

And Hiccup from HTTYD 'cause I needed to draw a human bust example asap for Light's foddart and because he is a precious cinnamon roll A++

hiccup%20bust.png
Heyo uhh; Photobucket ate all of these. Can you edit them to Lightshot or Imgur?
unknown.png
avo | he/him | nerd
check out my best friend who is also a nerd
Gasp! Where's magic? D:
Gasp! Where's magic? D:
@StarNinja

look there fixed :)

@DecemberStar
pinging myself
@StarNinja

look there fixed :)

@DecemberStar
pinging myself
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

WHOA
THIS IS AMAZING
WHOA
THIS IS AMAZING
Hmmmm

What an intresting space that I need to occupy

;-;
The expression on the Plague sprite though
The expression on the Plague sprite though
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
I kinda wanna see versions of these for the nymphs.
I kinda wanna see versions of these for the nymphs.
lJQFrFF.png ww7QpZEh_o.gif hey, i'm savato!
fgKwRJl7_o.gif he/him they/them ae/aer/aers
fgKwRJl7_o.gif FR time +0
fgKwRJl7_o.gif IKTR players: please click here!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12