Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Familiar Coloring Contest Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
oh man i'm so hyped i love coloring, but questions:
1) is it 1 entry per person period, or is it 1 entry per familiar? (ex: making 1 entry and only 1 entry, or making 1 entry per familiar for a total of 8 entries)
2) while shading isn't allowed, is gradiating from one color to another okay? something like this for example.
oh man i'm so hyped i love coloring, but questions:
1) is it 1 entry per person period, or is it 1 entry per familiar? (ex: making 1 entry and only 1 entry, or making 1 entry per familiar for a total of 8 entries)
2) while shading isn't allowed, is gradiating from one color to another okay? something like this for example.
@DragonHeart5571
I'm quite fine with it! The more corgis, the better!
@DragonHeart5571
I'm quite fine with it! The more corgis, the better!
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
@Doggo More corgis, the better XD I thought it'd be ok with you, but I thought I'd ask too
@Doggo More corgis, the better XD I thought it'd be ok with you, but I thought I'd ask too
3647577d5607d5163fc7dfe45650eaa3-dahdsdc.png
Me: *looks at your guys' WIPs*
*looks at mine*
>_>
<_<
*Quietly burns mine*
Me: *looks at your guys' WIPs*
*looks at mine*
>_>
<_<
*Quietly burns mine*
1V5lI2H.png
@Anemia gradients are ay-okay
you can tell by the example of the bunny in the first post!!
@Anemia gradients are ay-okay
you can tell by the example of the bunny in the first post!!
1V5lI2H.png
@Undel

In some of the PSDs the base flats go out of the lines or leave gaps of transparency. Is it okay to cover or edit these or do these have to remain? :o
@Undel

In some of the PSDs the base flats go out of the lines or leave gaps of transparency. Is it okay to cover or edit these or do these have to remain? :o
rgKmAZX.pngFSjGDWP.png9xxzY6y.pngJuNQ6Ts.png9KuTKv8.png
“People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us... It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of.” - Gregory Maguire
How do you upload it?
How do you upload it?
FYI there's a little hole in the fill on the shard bear's eyebrow. Easy enough to fix, but I wanted others to be aware of it in case it happened to blend in with their colors or anything. [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/51b877451f93fde08248d47542f61799/tumblr_nyeiqqWrLg1swmb7co1_540.png[/img]
FYI there's a little hole in the fill on the shard bear's eyebrow. Easy enough to fix, but I wanted others to be aware of it in case it happened to blend in with their colors or anything.

tumblr_nyeiqqWrLg1swmb7co1_540.png
da6ff338bc8c404fce343866ea3b6f5b24494cbb.png
[quote name="LovelyFrost" date=2015-11-25 18:55:26] How do you upload it? [/quote] @LovelyFrost Simply save the image as a png and upload to an image hosting website from there you can use the image code to submit it If you need further explanation don't be afraid to ask!!
LovelyFrost wrote on 2015-11-25:
How do you upload it?
@LovelyFrost
Simply save the image as a png and upload to an image hosting website
from there you can use the image code to submit it

If you need further explanation don't be afraid to ask!!
1V5lI2H.png
Do we need to adhere to the color wheel or can we use colors outside of it?
Do we need to adhere to the color wheel or can we use colors outside of it?
tumblr_o8ewskFNUZ1tvgo31o10_500.png
(banner by osiem)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67