Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Cilverlining's Art Thread -Free Bio GIFs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Cilverlining
Lol, a lot of my practice is done in my math notebook and on the sides of grammar worksheets.
@Cilverlining
Lol, a lot of my practice is done in my math notebook and on the sides of grammar worksheets.
no
That's mainly what I did too MadisonFae, instead of doing math. XD But that aside, I'm more into the cartoony art of the site, but THIS. MY GOSH. YOU WOULD BE THE HALF OF DEVIANTART WHERE YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE S**T CAUSE I COULD NEVER BE BETTER THAN YOU. (but you don't, so don't worry. XD) This art is well made and obviously took time and effort to make each piece. I LOVE DIS ART. X3 DON'T STOP BEING YOU, BECOME ONE OF DA GREATS!!! X3 WE ALL BELEIVE IN YOU!!! XD
That's mainly what I did too MadisonFae, instead of doing math. XD But that aside, I'm more into the cartoony art of the site, but THIS. MY GOSH. YOU WOULD BE THE HALF OF DEVIANTART WHERE YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE S**T CAUSE I COULD NEVER BE BETTER THAN YOU. (but you don't, so don't worry. XD) This art is well made and obviously took time and effort to make each piece. I LOVE DIS ART. X3 DON'T STOP BEING YOU, BECOME ONE OF DA GREATS!!! X3 WE ALL BELEIVE IN YOU!!! XD
UZVTEBc.png
@VexHacker518

Oh goodness I was the same way with everyone on DeviantArt! I've gotten better but there's still so much more to improve on! Thank you for all the kind words <3
@VexHacker518

Oh goodness I was the same way with everyone on DeviantArt! I've gotten better but there's still so much more to improve on! Thank you for all the kind words <3
9Pxuh2j.pngHzFgaV9.gif1bk4bUH.png
@Cilverlining

Ping me if you open a shop, please.

Even though I could never afford your amazing art.
@Cilverlining

Ping me if you open a shop, please.

Even though I could never afford your amazing art.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@Cilverlining I would love a ping, too, please, if you ever open for commissions! You do great work!
@Cilverlining I would love a ping, too, please, if you ever open for commissions! You do great work!
tumblr_ot29obhqnu1rde8rlo1_100.gif
Please ping me for updates. Your art Is amazing
Please ping me for updates. Your art Is amazing
~~~~tumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo7_250.png~~~~
Your art is amazing!
May I please be added to the ping list?
Your art is amazing!
May I please be added to the ping list?
eQL6nvf.png
@Cilverlining amazing art!!! could i too be added to a pinglist?
@Cilverlining amazing art!!! could i too be added to a pinglist?
BUY MASS EFFECT GARRUS DRAGONS HERE
@Cilverlining

Can I join the pinglist?
@Cilverlining

Can I join the pinglist?
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@Cilverlining

Great googly moogly, you have insanely amazing art O_O

Could I be pinged in the event you open shop?
@Cilverlining

Great googly moogly, you have insanely amazing art O_O

Could I be pinged in the event you open shop?
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7