Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Clan Profile Template
I have seen many Dragon Bio templates but does anyone know where I can find one to put on my clan profile page?
I have seen many Dragon Bio templates but does anyone know where I can find one to put on my clan profile page?
... I'm Mouse, I'm 20 and
I live in Scotland! (FR+9)

The Abbey is a Lore Clan and accepts all sorts
of letters & interactions.
Ask me about inter-clan alliances!
tumblr_oq2bldAYE61u3wsjco7_r1_250.png
@bcrush I'm wondering this too! Bump!!
@bcrush I'm wondering this too! Bump!!
@bcrush
@memoryhead

I was actually just wondering this myself. I googled for templates and this thread came up!

I hope it helps!
@bcrush
@memoryhead

I was actually just wondering this myself. I googled for templates and this thread came up!

I hope it helps!
@Camille Oh, this is useful too. I was actually looking for profile page templates and misread OP! They'll benefit though, I'm sure. Do you happen to know anyplace with that stuff? I've looked for weeks without too much of a result. Maybe it's a niche that has yet to be filled?
@Camille Oh, this is useful too. I was actually looking for profile page templates and misread OP! They'll benefit though, I'm sure. Do you happen to know anyplace with that stuff? I've looked for weeks without too much of a result. Maybe it's a niche that has yet to be filled?
I used the templates that Camille posted to figure out how to use BBC code, I also used this guide to fill in the rest. The coding is the same for your clan page as it is for the dragon page. At least for anyone who wants to try this for themselves.

@bcrush
I used the templates that Camille posted to figure out how to use BBC code, I also used this guide to fill in the rest. The coding is the same for your clan page as it is for the dragon page. At least for anyone who wants to try this for themselves.

@bcrush
@Trippfaerie thank you for your help!!
@Trippfaerie thank you for your help!!
... I'm Mouse, I'm 20 and
I live in Scotland! (FR+9)

The Abbey is a Lore Clan and accepts all sorts
of letters & interactions.
Ask me about inter-clan alliances!
tumblr_oq2bldAYE61u3wsjco7_r1_250.png