Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Draw the dragon above you!
@SerpentxBreeze It really would be nice if you stopped scamming people in this thread with low effort drawings or spam claims so very often, there's a whole thread dedicated to drawing dragons in a whacky/humorous/horrible way, you should try to chill out there. [quote=rules]THE ART CAN BE ANYTHING. It does not have to be full body, colored, clean lineart, etc. But please, [b]make sure you at least put effort into it. Nobody wants a 30 second doodle[/b]![/quote] [b][SKIP ME][/b]
@SerpentxBreeze

It really would be nice if you stopped scamming people in this thread with low effort drawings or spam claims so very often, there's a whole thread dedicated to drawing dragons in a whacky/humorous/horrible way, you should try to chill out there.

rules wrote:
THE ART CAN BE ANYTHING. It does not have to be full body, colored, clean lineart, etc. But please, make sure you at least put effort into it. Nobody wants a 30 second doodle!

[SKIP ME]
@SerpentxBreeze

Not to butt in, but actually, if you break the rules and give people no-effort art, I wouldn't consider that deserving of art at all.

People can have different opinions regarding art styles or how a dragon is drawn, but it also distinctly obvious when someone has put low effort into it or has spent no time on the art created. You have done this.

This is an insult to every single person you have done this to. How you still believe you deserve art people actually put effort into, which is something you tend to not do, is beyond me. You don't have to be a pro or have a tablet or anything of the sort, all you need to do is put in some effort.

[SKIP ME]
@SerpentxBreeze

Not to butt in, but actually, if you break the rules and give people no-effort art, I wouldn't consider that deserving of art at all.

People can have different opinions regarding art styles or how a dragon is drawn, but it also distinctly obvious when someone has put low effort into it or has spent no time on the art created. You have done this.

This is an insult to every single person you have done this to. How you still believe you deserve art people actually put effort into, which is something you tend to not do, is beyond me. You don't have to be a pro or have a tablet or anything of the sort, all you need to do is put in some effort.

[SKIP ME]
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
[quote name="SerpentxBreeze" date="2019-10-18 17:41:32" ] @Felius Well excuse me I deserve art with my dragons don't I and so does everyone else, quit being mean I'm trying at least if you or anyone else don't like my drawings, oh well my drawing might not be the best but the way you drew my dragon wasn't exactly perfect either, so I'm leaving it there Mess with me some more and you'll see what happens, just saying Everyone just ignore this squabble here, on with drawing [/quote] @SerpentxBreeze Wow, a threat! I'm curious now, bring it on? :D On a serious note though, I think everyone deserves some love in what they recieve. You didn't liked the drawing I did for you exactly because it was low effort (to mirror what yyou usually do to others). I thought you'd see the irony of being on the recieving end of low effort art with no heart to it. Thus being said, let's drag this conversation to pm and stop ruining the art thread. [b][SKIP ME][/b]
SerpentxBreeze wrote on 2019-10-18 17:41:32:
@Felius

Well excuse me I deserve art with my dragons don't I and so does everyone else, quit being mean I'm trying at least if you or anyone else don't like my drawings, oh well my drawing might not be the best but the way you drew my dragon wasn't exactly perfect either, so I'm leaving it there

Mess with me some more and you'll see what happens, just saying

Everyone just ignore this squabble here, on with drawing

@SerpentxBreeze
Wow, a threat! I'm curious now, bring it on? :D
On a serious note though, I think everyone deserves some love in what they recieve. You didn't liked the drawing I did for you exactly because it was low effort (to mirror what yyou usually do to others). I thought you'd see the irony of being on the recieving end of low effort art with no heart to it.

Thus being said, let's drag this conversation to pm and stop ruining the art thread.

[SKIP ME]
@rotohecks a gir! with some. inspiration from the original. hope you like it!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/WshAMDD.png[/img] for the person below me, anyone not in the den or seeking homes tab is fair game!
@rotohecks a gir! with some. inspiration from the original. hope you like it!!
WshAMDD.png
for the person below me, anyone not in the den or seeking homes tab is fair game!
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@Marilith Painted Caomhnoir for you since I really like drawing kelpie manes and lanterns, haha. Hope you like it! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MArfizF.png[/img][/center] Slightly larger version [url=https://i.imgur.com/Ieq3Cq7.png]here[/url].
@Marilith Painted Caomhnoir for you since I really like drawing kelpie manes and lanterns, haha. Hope you like it!
MArfizF.png

Slightly larger version here.
JBEajtP.gif
[b][SKIP ME][/b] just wanted some drawing practice and also to show that even though I suck at art, I'd like to believe that it's possible to see that some effort has been made @rotohecks attempted your lovely Lightscorch c: [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZezrAhF.jpg[/img]
[SKIP ME]

just wanted some drawing practice and also to show that even though I suck at art, I'd like to believe that it's possible to see that some effort has been made

@rotohecks

attempted your lovely Lightscorch c:

ZezrAhF.jpg
6mWOUG0.png
Claim @/Quintillion

Anyone in my “main” lair tab is fair game!
Claim @/Quintillion

Anyone in my “main” lair tab is fair game!
rKk4g3H.jpg
claim @Ivoryandgold Here is Serena! I love cute bats. [img]https://i.imgur.com/a55rijN.png[/img]
claim @Ivoryandgold

Here is Serena! I love cute bats.

a55rijN.png

@Runi

Thank you! Can I add it to her bio?

Indeed, even if someone is bad at drawing, effort can still be made.
@Runi

Thank you! Can I add it to her bio?

Indeed, even if someone is bad at drawing, effort can still be made.
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
@Desnik I thINK you're the one next in line but if it is Rotohecks please let me know and I shall draw for them too drew your Viiiiiper, Desnik [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/afdeb43d422d77102d780e396c5526cc/tumblr_pzlusbjUEA1rhbfsfo1_540.png[/img] Any derg is up for drawing grabs that isn't for auction
@Desnik I thINK you're the one next in line but if it is Rotohecks please let me know and I shall draw for them too

drew your Viiiiiper, Desnik
tumblr_pzlusbjUEA1rhbfsfo1_540.png

Any derg is up for drawing grabs that isn't for auction
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png