Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Draw the dragon above you!
@Averat claim :)

Next person: Anyone outside of the "Landing" tab, lair or den, is up for grabs.
@Averat claim :)

Next person: Anyone outside of the "Landing" tab, lair or den, is up for grabs.
Why is a mouse when it spins? The higher the fewer!
Claim.

Preferably in the baby boi tab of den or court of eleven
Claim.

Preferably in the baby boi tab of den or court of eleven
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
claim !!

Highlights tab highly prefered. Violight works too
claim !!

Highlights tab highly prefered. Violight works too
Claim ;w;

I just wanna try it out

Anyone in my main *lair is fine outside of the last four pages of the bazaar <3
Claim ;w;

I just wanna try it out

Anyone in my main *lair is fine outside of the last four pages of the bazaar <3
Apeliotes.pngKiteflier_cart_resized.pngApeliotes.png
Hello! Unfortunately, it's become necessary lock this thread. I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that bad faith exchanges, public blacklisting, and call outs are not allowed. All of us want to be able to enjoy a safe and encouraging environment, which is why threatening your fellow players and deliberately engaging in spiteful actions is not acceptable behavior. If you have any concerns or questions regarding site rules, please feel free to send a message to the staff via Contact Us. Thanks!
Hello! Unfortunately, it's become necessary lock this thread. I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that bad faith exchanges, public blacklisting, and call outs are not allowed. All of us want to be able to enjoy a safe and encouraging environment, which is why threatening your fellow players and deliberately engaging in spiteful actions is not acceptable behavior. If you have any concerns or questions regarding site rules, please feel free to send a message to the staff via Contact Us. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.