Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lights Out: A Pinker-locke
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20
@Orru
That would make things interesting, wouldn't it? I have other plans for Rue's charge though. ;)
@Orru
That would make things interesting, wouldn't it? I have other plans for Rue's charge though. ;)
t7ikix.jpg
My nuzlocke! ^
@Tar
Ohhh nooo Rue, Botch, pls y.
Excite for Rue's charge though, wowow excite.

@Orru
That would be cruel. And hilarious.
@Tar
Ohhh nooo Rue, Botch, pls y.
Excite for Rue's charge though, wowow excite.

@Orru
That would be cruel. And hilarious.
💛💚💙💜❤️♥♡kytten♡♥❤️💜💙💚💛
No update today, double update tomorrow. Out of curiosity tonight I searched for dragons that have the same colors as my nuzlocke ones, just to see which dragon is the most unique. I didn't count exalted dragons. Keto: 1 of [b]6[/b] Coral/Rust/Jade Botch: 1 of [b]11[/b] Magenta/Ice/Carmine Murex: 1 of [b]5[/b] Soil/Orange/Thistle Rue: 1 of [b]20[/b] Magenta/Tomato/Maroon [center][img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/34dmur8.jpg[/img] [size=2]Congratulation[/size] [/center] Not what I expected at all! The dragons I consider to be the prettiest are also the rarest. My first thought was [i]who is breeding these awful magenta monstrosities[/i]. But then I remembered that... I did. Welp.
No update today, double update tomorrow.

Out of curiosity tonight I searched for dragons that have the same colors as my nuzlocke ones, just to see which dragon is the most unique. I didn't count exalted dragons.

Keto: 1 of 6 Coral/Rust/Jade
Botch: 1 of 11 Magenta/Ice/Carmine
Murex: 1 of 5 Soil/Orange/Thistle
Rue: 1 of 20 Magenta/Tomato/Maroon
34dmur8.jpg
Congratulation

Not what I expected at all! The dragons I consider to be the prettiest are also the rarest. My first thought was who is breeding these awful magenta monstrosities. But then I remembered that... I did. Welp.

t7ikix.jpg
My nuzlocke! ^
@Tar can I be on thepinglist? This is horribly awesome
@Tar can I be on thepinglist? This is horribly awesome
nanofrSIG_zpsar4b8gpo.png
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
@Tar I'd like to be added to the pinglist! This is fascinating, in a horrible way.
@Tar I'd like to be added to the pinglist! This is fascinating, in a horrible way.
oCF41Q1.png
@Tar Get me on the pinglist.

@Pasafatu I think you might like this...
@Tar Get me on the pinglist.

@Pasafatu I think you might like this...
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
@blaireau @sykotikkytten @CanisLupus03 @SparkyLurkdragon @Averis @Orru @SnoCone @linguistic @Istoki @tigressRising @Bibliomancer Rue fell down vertically into the ground, as if she was being swallowed by an enormous beast. She shrieked on the way down, limbs flailing wildly, and finally slammed bodily into the bottom of the cave shaft. It was suddenly much darker. She gasped for air - the wind had been knocked out of her - and shakily stood up, bruised, but otherwise thankfully unhurt. Rue looked up. The surface seemed far away. She couldn't fly yet, and she doubted she'd be able to climb out. The stone walls were too sheer and slippery. Botch's worried face suddenly appeared above. He was much too big to climb down the hole himself. "Are you alright?" "Y-yeah, I think so!" Rue called back. She looked behind her. The cave opened up into a large cavern. She could feel a cool breeze emanating from within. "I think there might be another way out!" She shouted. "I'll go check it out!" "That doesn't seem safe. Wait here while I get help." "Yeah, sure, whatever." Rue muttered, rolling her eyes. The second she stepped forward, however, a swarm of bats burst from the cave's depths, screeching madly and pouring up and out of the shaft. Rue pressed herself to the ground, flinching, while Botch leaped out of the way of the hole in shock. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/8JgPz6r.png[/img][/center] Rue composed herself and chucked nervously. She looked back up at Botch, who attempted to shoot her a stern look. "I'm going anyway." She said. "I'm practically immortal, remember?" "I don't think so, Rue." He snorted. But Rue had already gone. His tail twitched in frustration. The cave narrowed into a thin passage which wound its way underground like a slithering serpent. Thick stalactites hung from the ceiling like fangs. It was hard to tell which way she was going. Rue followed the direction of the faint breeze in an effort to keep from getting lost. She suddenly rounded a corner and stumbled on a scene that was completely unexpected. It was an still, clear underground lake. The chamber was lit up by a plethora of blue mushrooms that clung to the walls. She could see shadowy fish splashing in its depths, and strange bioluminescent dragonflies flitting above the water's surface. Strangest of all was the large serthis skeleton slumped beside it. She approached it curiously. Its bones were gleaming and white, and although the clothes it wore were faded, they were still intact. Around its neck hung an unusual black medallion inscribed with puzzling symbols. She reached out to touch it, and then drew away with a gasp. For a split second, the serthis had [i]changed[/i]. No longer had it been an old corpse - instead it had green scales and long white hair. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/f7xHunW.png[/img][/center] Experimentally, she touched the chain of the amulet. No reaction. She then prodded the pendant itself and once more saw a flash of the serthis as if it was alive. Steeling her reserve, Rue recklessly removed the necklace from the skeleton and pulled it over her own head. Day thirty five: [item=diaphanous wing] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1528539/10#13948075]Day Thirty Six[/url]
@blaireau @sykotikkytten @CanisLupus03 @SparkyLurkdragon @Averis @Orru @SnoCone @linguistic @Istoki @tigressRising @Bibliomancer

Rue fell down vertically into the ground, as if she was being swallowed by an enormous beast. She shrieked on the way down, limbs flailing wildly, and finally slammed bodily into the bottom of the cave shaft.

It was suddenly much darker. She gasped for air - the wind had been knocked out of her - and shakily stood up, bruised, but otherwise thankfully unhurt. Rue looked up. The surface seemed far away. She couldn't fly yet, and she doubted she'd be able to climb out. The stone walls were too sheer and slippery.

Botch's worried face suddenly appeared above. He was much too big to climb down the hole himself.

"Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah, I think so!" Rue called back. She looked behind her. The cave opened up into a large cavern. She could feel a cool breeze emanating from within.

"I think there might be another way out!" She shouted. "I'll go check it out!"

"That doesn't seem safe. Wait here while I get help."

"Yeah, sure, whatever." Rue muttered, rolling her eyes. The second she stepped forward, however, a swarm of bats burst from the cave's depths, screeching madly and pouring up and out of the shaft. Rue pressed herself to the ground, flinching, while Botch leaped out of the way of the hole in shock.
8JgPz6r.png

Rue composed herself and chucked nervously. She looked back up at Botch, who attempted to shoot her a stern look.

"I'm going anyway." She said. "I'm practically immortal, remember?"

"I don't think so, Rue." He snorted. But Rue had already gone. His tail twitched in frustration.

The cave narrowed into a thin passage which wound its way underground like a slithering serpent. Thick stalactites hung from the ceiling like fangs. It was hard to tell which way she was going. Rue followed the direction of the faint breeze in an effort to keep from getting lost.

She suddenly rounded a corner and stumbled on a scene that was completely unexpected.

It was an still, clear underground lake. The chamber was lit up by a plethora of blue mushrooms that clung to the walls. She could see shadowy fish splashing in its depths, and strange bioluminescent dragonflies flitting above the water's surface.

Strangest of all was the large serthis skeleton slumped beside it. She approached it curiously. Its bones were gleaming and white, and although the clothes it wore were faded, they were still intact. Around its neck hung an unusual black medallion inscribed with puzzling symbols.

She reached out to touch it, and then drew away with a gasp. For a split second, the serthis had changed. No longer had it been an old corpse - instead it had green scales and long white hair.
f7xHunW.png

Experimentally, she touched the chain of the amulet. No reaction. She then prodded the pendant itself and once more saw a flash of the serthis as if it was alive.

Steeling her reserve, Rue recklessly removed the necklace from the skeleton and pulled it over her own head.

Day thirty five:
Diaphanous Wing

Day Thirty Six
t7ikix.jpg
My nuzlocke! ^
@Tar Ooh, interesting! I'm curious about about what that pendant does.

I'm also worried about what Keto would do to Botch when they find out he lost their kid. :(
@Tar Ooh, interesting! I'm curious about about what that pendant does.

I'm also worried about what Keto would do to Botch when they find out he lost their kid. :(
oCF41Q1.png
@Istoki You know me well.

@Tar Can I be pinglist please? I've very pleased to have found someone else with a dark-as-eff Nuzlocke. :D
@Istoki You know me well.

@Tar Can I be pinglist please? I've very pleased to have found someone else with a dark-as-eff Nuzlocke. :D
bH7MWqP.png
@tigressRising
Well, there's another update in the works right now. Maybe Botch will get away with it? He won't lol

@Pasafatu
Absolutely!
@tigressRising
Well, there's another update in the works right now. Maybe Botch will get away with it? He won't lol

@Pasafatu
Absolutely!
t7ikix.jpg
My nuzlocke! ^
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20