Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Writers of July
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28
I just went to the scrying workshop...the random had spring hypnotic. I realized that that looked SOO much like leopard spots...then I tried Lemon...they both work. Now I need a dragon with either Spring or Lemon hypnotic...
I just went to the scrying workshop...the random had spring hypnotic. I realized that that looked SOO much like leopard spots...then I tried Lemon...they both work. Now I need a dragon with either Spring or Lemon hypnotic...
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Okay guys, can you maybe help me?

Since my coli-team is about to hit 25, I can soon buy dragons.

So I'm looking for an old(-ish) light imperial for a story role. Preferably male, can also be female. Preferably born before June 1014, although that's optional.

I plan him/her to be an old sage-type of dragon in a bit of opposition to Astra herself to bring a bit conflict into the clan; and it might end up to be a quite painful story. Current start point for his story is that s/he'll be a hermit found by Brighteyes in one of the abandoned clan-lairs.

Any suggestions how to find one like this, do you know of one for sale or maybe do you even have one you want to part with for treasure?
Okay guys, can you maybe help me?

Since my coli-team is about to hit 25, I can soon buy dragons.

So I'm looking for an old(-ish) light imperial for a story role. Preferably male, can also be female. Preferably born before June 1014, although that's optional.

I plan him/her to be an old sage-type of dragon in a bit of opposition to Astra herself to bring a bit conflict into the clan; and it might end up to be a quite painful story. Current start point for his story is that s/he'll be a hermit found by Brighteyes in one of the abandoned clan-lairs.

Any suggestions how to find one like this, do you know of one for sale or maybe do you even have one you want to part with for treasure?
Evanescent's got a bio! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14725623] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147257/14725623_350.png[/img] [/url]
Evanescent's got a bio!

14725623_350.png
Birdskull%20Mirror_zps4hyji6it.png
Hai 2 you, dragon writers! *flop* I just went to London with the family for a week and I have come back to 43 pings. I hope some of them aren't you because I don't think I can make it through 43 pings. o_o
Hai 2 you, dragon writers! *flop* I just went to London with the family for a week and I have come back to 43 pings. I hope some of them aren't you because I don't think I can make it through 43 pings. o_o
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar Hi! I hope you had a great time! I'd love to go there someday. It's been a tough day here. We decided to put down my dog today. The cancer had gotten too bad. She couldn't really eat any more. We knew it was coming, but it didn't really make it any easier. Dawnsinger had some pretty kids today. A very bright boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15343779] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153438/15343779_350.png[/img] [/url] And his more demure sister: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15343780] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153438/15343780_350.png[/img] [/url]
@micahjaguar Hi! I hope you had a great time! I'd love to go there someday.

It's been a tough day here. We decided to put down my dog today. The cancer had gotten too bad. She couldn't really eat any more. We knew it was coming, but it didn't really make it any easier.

Dawnsinger had some pretty kids today.

A very bright boy:

15343779_350.png

And his more demure sister:

15343780_350.png
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
I feel kinda strange just popping in like this, but I'll give it a shot.

Hey all~
I'm working on a nuzlocke lorebuilding challenge with my dorkbuddy. I love how it's going so far, and man is it fun.
You can read what we have here.
I'm so glad we're doing this— we've both been on FR for over nine months and have no lore whatsoever.
I'd love to discuss it with someone, if you're up for it~
I feel kinda strange just popping in like this, but I'll give it a shot.

Hey all~
I'm working on a nuzlocke lorebuilding challenge with my dorkbuddy. I love how it's going so far, and man is it fun.
You can read what we have here.
I'm so glad we're doing this— we've both been on FR for over nine months and have no lore whatsoever.
I'd love to discuss it with someone, if you're up for it~
Oh Golem Workshop, how do I hate thee? Let me count the ways...

kdjfalsdjfs This zone is so aggravating! And I need to be here because Lightning monsters. Doesn't help that I still need tinctures.
Oh Golem Workshop, how do I hate thee? Let me count the ways...

kdjfalsdjfs This zone is so aggravating! And I need to be here because Lightning monsters. Doesn't help that I still need tinctures.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
@chalcara Sadly, although all of my imps are older than your preferred age, none of them are the right element. If I hear of any I'll let you know though. (Also, thanks to your post I poked my head into the "dragons wanted" forum for the first time in ages...and found that someone is buying exalt fodder for gems. Which is AWESOME for me because I need gems for a glimmer gene and had adult tundras to spare. So thanks for indirectly making that happen!)

Micah! I won't ping you because 43 pings is just too many and I don't want to add to it. But I'm glad you're back and had a good time in London.

@SadariEvenstar *hugs* I'm so sorry about your dog. It never gets easier losing a beloved pet.
(Also, pretty tundras!)

@vanadium Welcome! I poked my head in and glanced at your nuzlocke, but I'll have to actually sit down and read through it later (when I'm not sneaking on FR at work, haha.) It looks pretty detailed and interesting!

@VioletWhirlwind Ooh, you're braver than I am! I've been finding that the Mire is actually pretty decent for getting gears, but that may be because I was there to train dragons and wasn't actively trying to get them. It seems to be the same for Podid claws too...when I was desperate for them when the alchemy first came out it seemed like it took forever to accumulate them, but now I have tons.

...and speaking of alchemy, how cool is it that you can use it to make holiday currency?! It makes me super happy.
@chalcara Sadly, although all of my imps are older than your preferred age, none of them are the right element. If I hear of any I'll let you know though. (Also, thanks to your post I poked my head into the "dragons wanted" forum for the first time in ages...and found that someone is buying exalt fodder for gems. Which is AWESOME for me because I need gems for a glimmer gene and had adult tundras to spare. So thanks for indirectly making that happen!)

Micah! I won't ping you because 43 pings is just too many and I don't want to add to it. But I'm glad you're back and had a good time in London.

@SadariEvenstar *hugs* I'm so sorry about your dog. It never gets easier losing a beloved pet.
(Also, pretty tundras!)

@vanadium Welcome! I poked my head in and glanced at your nuzlocke, but I'll have to actually sit down and read through it later (when I'm not sneaking on FR at work, haha.) It looks pretty detailed and interesting!

@VioletWhirlwind Ooh, you're braver than I am! I've been finding that the Mire is actually pretty decent for getting gears, but that may be because I was there to train dragons and wasn't actively trying to get them. It seems to be the same for Podid claws too...when I was desperate for them when the alchemy first came out it seemed like it took forever to accumulate them, but now I have tons.

...and speaking of alchemy, how cool is it that you can use it to make holiday currency?! It makes me super happy.
5NpWyuc.png oq4SbhH.png 8qtlLxx.gif
@PocketTheSaurus
It is a lot of stuff. I can't wait to hear your thoughts~
:D
@PocketTheSaurus
It is a lot of stuff. I can't wait to hear your thoughts~
:D
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1457830/1
I feel so lazy. I'm working on Chpt 4 but I think I'm having some sort of writer's block. I thought watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets would help. NOPE. NOPEITY NOPE. Then again Chpt 4 isn't exactly like what happens in the movie but STILLLLLL T0T
If anyone wants to see a preview (and help me c:?) tell me.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1457830/1
I feel so lazy. I'm working on Chpt 4 but I think I'm having some sort of writer's block. I thought watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets would help. NOPE. NOPEITY NOPE. Then again Chpt 4 isn't exactly like what happens in the movie but STILLLLLL T0T
If anyone wants to see a preview (and help me c:?) tell me.
5233.png Uwe hee.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28