Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sunshadow | A Lovecraftian Nuzlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Pasafatu

All this time I wasn't sure what to think about Sakul and when he found the little Coatl in the last update I was really worried about the baby xD But it seems like he's taking good care of Cucu... I wonder when the others will find him :O And poor Legessa, she has it really hard being the only one not used to the darkness ó.ò
@Pasafatu

All this time I wasn't sure what to think about Sakul and when he found the little Coatl in the last update I was really worried about the baby xD But it seems like he's taking good care of Cucu... I wonder when the others will find him :O And poor Legessa, she has it really hard being the only one not used to the darkness ó.ò
natureh5.png
@Pasafatu
Got it! I'll send one over with a little package.
@Pasafatu
Got it! I'll send one over with a little package.
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
Please add me to the ping list @Pasafatu
Please add me to the ping list @Pasafatu

@Pasafatu Could I be added to the pinglist *u*?
This is super interesting so far and I'd love to follow along!
I'm highly considering doing one of my own, it seems like so much fun!!

@Pasafatu Could I be added to the pinglist *u*?
This is super interesting so far and I'd love to follow along!
I'm highly considering doing one of my own, it seems like so much fun!!
@Pasafatu

put me on pinglist too, please... my clan also has a somewhat lovecraftian inspiration, since HPL and Philip K. **** are my favorite writers...
@Pasafatu

put me on pinglist too, please... my clan also has a somewhat lovecraftian inspiration, since HPL and Philip K. **** are my favorite writers...
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/transphinx/
plague_nests_by_duinimrais-d85k0kr.gif
@Pasafatu
Add me to the pinglist? Also, are all the dragons in your lair part of the nuzlocke?
@Pasafatu
Add me to the pinglist? Also, are all the dragons in your lair part of the nuzlocke?
“blaireau’s
@Pasafatu can I get added to the pinglist?
@Pasafatu can I get added to the pinglist?
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
@Pasafatu Can you add me to the pinglist, please?
@Pasafatu Can you add me to the pinglist, please?
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@Pasafatu

This is so cool! I'm heavily considering trying something like this myself in the future once all my dergs bios are done.
Can I be added to the ping list as well? I'd like to keep tabs on this story if you don't mind c:

Also with people giving you donations would you accept one from me as well? I have a few hatchling's I wouldn't mind being exalted if you are interested in one. They can come with a few items as well if you wish.
@Pasafatu

This is so cool! I'm heavily considering trying something like this myself in the future once all my dergs bios are done.
Can I be added to the ping list as well? I'd like to keep tabs on this story if you don't mind c:

Also with people giving you donations would you accept one from me as well? I have a few hatchling's I wouldn't mind being exalted if you are interested in one. They can come with a few items as well if you wish.
UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
OMG T-the site censored the surname of my favorite writer o.O
OMG T-the site censored the surname of my favorite writer o.O
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/transphinx/
plague_nests_by_duinimrais-d85k0kr.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19