Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Gijinka drawings >w<
1 2 3 4 5 6
@choreunui

Aaaah, your art is adorable!

I'd like to be pinged when you open a shop c:
@choreunui

Aaaah, your art is adorable!

I'd like to be pinged when you open a shop c:
Art Shop
Adopts

Brew
Dom Shop
giphy.giftumblr_nshkr3XLBb1uauq0zo1_400.png
@choreunui
I'm not very good at drawing, but seeing your art inspires me to draw, please ping me if you open up a shop!
@choreunui
I'm not very good at drawing, but seeing your art inspires me to draw, please ping me if you open up a shop!
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
@choreunui Please include me on that ping list! Your art is absolutely gorgeous, and I would love to have some of my dragons drawn in your style! Would you ever consider drawing elves?
@choreunui Please include me on that ping list! Your art is absolutely gorgeous, and I would love to have some of my dragons drawn in your style! Would you ever consider drawing elves?
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@choreunui

Wow! Beautiful! Ping me if you open a shop!

Also, was there a specific tutorial or art book that helped you learn to draw in that style?
@choreunui

Wow! Beautiful! Ping me if you open a shop!

Also, was there a specific tutorial or art book that helped you learn to draw in that style?
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@choreunui
Could you ping me as well? Your work is beautiful!
@choreunui
Could you ping me as well? Your work is beautiful!
@choreunui

OMG your style is so cute ^0^ Eeeeee~!
@choreunui

OMG your style is so cute ^0^ Eeeeee~!
@choreunui I'm am sooo ready to kill for your art! PLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZ ping me if you start an art shop!!! Your ice girl looks exactly like how i imagine my Lyxia to look like 0-0 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14018580] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140186/14018580_350.png[/img] [/url] Except with the Coatl tint. ^ ^
@choreunui

I'm am sooo ready to kill for your art! PLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZ ping me if you start an art shop!!!
Your ice girl looks exactly like how i imagine my Lyxia to look like 0-0

14018580_350.png

Except with the Coatl tint.
^ ^
Click Please:
2kcVwyY.jpgmz2W3hJ.jpg2kcVwyY.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6