Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Flight pixel signature things
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@TokiToki as for the Wind symbol, maybe do like it gets shaken by wind or something ;o;
These are so cool tho!
@TokiToki as for the Wind symbol, maybe do like it gets shaken by wind or something ;o;
These are so cool tho!
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

@GuiltyCalamity @Dragontales look at how cute these lil pixel flight icons are!!
@GuiltyCalamity @Dragontales look at how cute these lil pixel flight icons are!!

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@TokiToki You should have the Wind Flight logo appear in a gust-like fashion, and have a hot air balloon and a kite or some birds and clouds or even a tornado float around by the logo :)
@TokiToki You should have the Wind Flight logo appear in a gust-like fashion, and have a hot air balloon and a kite or some birds and clouds or even a tornado float around by the logo :)
@TokiToki or for the wind one, there could be leaves or particulate blowing or spiraling past past the symbol
@TokiToki or for the wind one, there could be leaves or particulate blowing or spiraling past past the symbol
Cute! I love the arcane one c:
Cute! I love the arcane one c:
|----o---- taffy
|--o-- she/they
637779sens40jcvp_1_.gif
ice ice ice ice
ice ice ice ice
KuKHYpT.png
@TokiToki
Ah, they're so purdy~ Please tell me when you make a fire one c:
@TokiToki
Ah, they're so purdy~ Please tell me when you make a fire one c:
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@TokiToki
For the wind one you could possibly make the symbol disappear like the wind is blowing it away or some thing. Or maybe you could have the wind blow the color away instead of it blowing the symbol away.
(Idk these are just suggestions)
@TokiToki
For the wind one you could possibly make the symbol disappear like the wind is blowing it away or some thing. Or maybe you could have the wind blow the color away instead of it blowing the symbol away.
(Idk these are just suggestions)
vdZWq.gif Koshi
They/He

---
sometimes i draw
Please click my eggs ^-^
bee bee bee

cv4tJ.gif
Ping me if you ever make a fire one!
Ping me if you ever make a fire one!
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@TokiToki the arcane signature is so beautiful, would you mind me using it in my signature?
@TokiToki the arcane signature is so beautiful, would you mind me using it in my signature?
P9aWhak.png
hh5n4WA.png
UBaiWUV.png
OxagJgG.png
Arcane-Network.png 0sgJnC5.png rYp8BR7.png
cQKdh4K.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15