Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Flight pixel signature things
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Nice ^-^
Nice ^-^
Fg9MPGU.gif
@TokiToki
These are wonderful! o:

I saw you wrote you're running out of ideas?
Well, I also see you put down the Wind icon thingey. Maybe kites and/or wind spirals, tornados to add?
Heck, apparently wind also associated itself with a wind corgi dog, so you could always add one little corgi fella with kites around him XD
@TokiToki
These are wonderful! o:

I saw you wrote you're running out of ideas?
Well, I also see you put down the Wind icon thingey. Maybe kites and/or wind spirals, tornados to add?
Heck, apparently wind also associated itself with a wind corgi dog, so you could always add one little corgi fella with kites around him XD
ws1_by_tinygryphon-d9gar70.gifbotffbadges_gust_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78n.pngdeviantart_stamp_by_sparklum-d2y1d6f.png wl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif

I'm on deviantArt, so click that stamp!
(It will take you straight to my page)

ZNhRsiG.png
@TokiToki These are so very cute, and free to use?! Thank you! If you're stuck on ideas for wind you could have some little bamboo shoots swaying in the breeze and a flying kite or something?
@TokiToki These are so very cute, and free to use?! Thank you! If you're stuck on ideas for wind you could have some little bamboo shoots swaying in the breeze and a flying kite or something?
Kg94UYA.pngHKrGNct.pngbqij4ya.pngstW7qZC.png
YO im totally usin those cutie mushrooms these are rad **
YO im totally usin those cutie mushrooms these are rad **
gvt1Uid.png
OPLUnaB.png

YHZvmvL.png

RQDMtX5.png
pG4u1G7.png
R7Z3Ius.png
@TokiToki

When you make the fire one, please ping me!! These r super cool man
@TokiToki

When you make the fire one, please ping me!! These r super cool man
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png"When she awoke, the world was on fire."tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png

EOrlrwo.gif
They look awesome!
They look awesome!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
This...... Is.... So..... COOL
This...... Is.... So..... COOL
lol
@TokiToki
Can you ping me when you make an Ice one?
@TokiToki
Can you ping me when you make an Ice one?
2udujyc.pngtumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
@TokiToki
These are awesome, I love them <3
Please do ping me when you release new ones!
In the meantime, maybe i can share some ideas with you to help wit inspiration for the other signatures (:

Nature - little stalk with 2 leaves, gently dancing in the wind
Plague - icky coloured ooze dripping off/out of the emblem itself, maybe something bubbling too
water - you know when its raining and there's droplets of water running down your window? something like that
ice - little crystals forming around the emblem
earth - stalagtites/stalagmites, maybe some sort of gem effect with the reflections
wind - windmills/wind turbines, or like little petals/dust motes flying across the image
fire: either little flames, or maybe a cute volcano with a bit of magma burbling out

Feel free to use/change these ideas up, and keep up the good work! <3
@TokiToki
These are awesome, I love them <3
Please do ping me when you release new ones!
In the meantime, maybe i can share some ideas with you to help wit inspiration for the other signatures (:

Nature - little stalk with 2 leaves, gently dancing in the wind
Plague - icky coloured ooze dripping off/out of the emblem itself, maybe something bubbling too
water - you know when its raining and there's droplets of water running down your window? something like that
ice - little crystals forming around the emblem
earth - stalagtites/stalagmites, maybe some sort of gem effect with the reflections
wind - windmills/wind turbines, or like little petals/dust motes flying across the image
fire: either little flames, or maybe a cute volcano with a bit of magma burbling out

Feel free to use/change these ideas up, and keep up the good work! <3
@TokiToki
do you still do these? do you think you could do ice? ;u;
@TokiToki
do you still do these? do you think you could do ice? ;u;
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt