Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Writers' Chat: October Edition
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59
I do wonder when crystal is coming out? Probably months.... Still don't have a wolf pelt despite haunting the MP at 6 in the morning. This is my frowny face. >.> Book is 4-5 scenes from completion! I can do this! *goes to work* Oh, and look at this adorababy I got from a 'surprise someone else with a dragon' thread. She looks like a biscuit! *pets her* [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6900567] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69006/6900567_350.png[/img] [/url]
I do wonder when crystal is coming out? Probably months....

Still don't have a wolf pelt despite haunting the MP at 6 in the morning. This is my frowny face. >.>

Book is 4-5 scenes from completion! I can do this! *goes to work*

Oh, and look at this adorababy I got from a 'surprise someone else with a dragon' thread. She looks like a biscuit! *pets her*

6900567_350.png
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar, In Words on the Wind they said it was coming out by the end of October!

I love the colors on that baby!
@micahjaguar, In Words on the Wind they said it was coming out by the end of October!

I love the colors on that baby!
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
@SadariEvenstar End of October!! *rubs hands together* Oooh, yes, I must sit on my gem stash. >.>
@SadariEvenstar End of October!! *rubs hands together* Oooh, yes, I must sit on my gem stash. >.>
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@wisecakes @SadariEvenstar Thanks, guys! And man, the dragon market is pretty decent now! Also Sadari, I still haven't bought the gene itself (though I do want to buy daub...) and that baby's mother was decently priced on the AH. >.> I couldn't resist. Also I keep hatching cuties! Salacia had a nest today, and this lil XYY was the first to pop out! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7028758] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70288/7028758_350.png[/img] [/url]
@wisecakes @SadariEvenstar Thanks, guys!
And man, the dragon market is pretty decent now!

Also Sadari, I still haven't bought the gene itself (though I do want to buy daub...) and that baby's mother was decently priced on the AH. >.> I couldn't resist.

Also I keep hatching cuties! Salacia had a nest today, and this lil XYY was the first to pop out!

7028758_350.png
windflight_zpsd8c8bf0c.png
yay, a writing group! 8D

I love wandering into fun writing groups. And, I mean, all the folks I've met here so far have been uber nice, so I can imagine that the writers here would be generally awesome as well!

I'm totally new to the whole FR place, but I've been writing for a while now (I'm excited for NaNo, even though I've only got two vague ideas of what I might possibly do), and I'm kinda in a slump with it, actually. I really wanna start hanging out with writers again 'cuz really the people I normally hang out with think that, yeah, writing's cool and all, but meh. D:
I haven't actually sat down and wrote anything creative in a while, and it saddens me.

So yeah, that's me. :3 Hi all~
yay, a writing group! 8D

I love wandering into fun writing groups. And, I mean, all the folks I've met here so far have been uber nice, so I can imagine that the writers here would be generally awesome as well!

I'm totally new to the whole FR place, but I've been writing for a while now (I'm excited for NaNo, even though I've only got two vague ideas of what I might possibly do), and I'm kinda in a slump with it, actually. I really wanna start hanging out with writers again 'cuz really the people I normally hang out with think that, yeah, writing's cool and all, but meh. D:
I haven't actually sat down and wrote anything creative in a while, and it saddens me.

So yeah, that's me. :3 Hi all~
Bottom.png
Top.png
_plague.png
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png he/him

fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Des

fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png B9L7S9W.png.BPco0tZ.png

fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png FR+0

Necro-Adopt-Viperfishy-Signature.png
the creatures fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png

dopt shopt fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png

coli shop? fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png

Challenges fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png
___Banner-Bottom.png
@Pookasaur All of Salacia's babies are adorable! I have to remind myself I don't need to buy another. >.>

@Stoat Welcome! We are friendly! Maybe effusively so! Tell us what you like to write? Pull up a pillow! :)
@Pookasaur All of Salacia's babies are adorable! I have to remind myself I don't need to buy another. >.>

@Stoat Welcome! We are friendly! Maybe effusively so! Tell us what you like to write? Pull up a pillow! :)

@LadyRowyn OMG! I keep an eye on Shadows Creepy Home Lair as a matter of course, just to see if any more dragons need rescuing from it. Imagine my shock to discover that LORD AUROS is now among the dragons there!!!

Did you sell him? OMG! He is in creepy lair! With the creepy dragons!
@LadyRowyn OMG! I keep an eye on Shadows Creepy Home Lair as a matter of course, just to see if any more dragons need rescuing from it. Imagine my shock to discover that LORD AUROS is now among the dragons there!!!

Did you sell him? OMG! He is in creepy lair! With the creepy dragons!

@micahjaguar I know, right? I never want to get rid of any of them! I might have to stop breeding her until I have lair space because she's too pretty.

Is anyone else having trouble sniping wolf pelts? I just want the blood red pelt for Concordia. I might just wait it out until the craze is over.
@micahjaguar I know, right? I never want to get rid of any of them! I might have to stop breeding her until I have lair space because she's too pretty.

Is anyone else having trouble sniping wolf pelts? I just want the blood red pelt for Concordia. I might just wait it out until the craze is over.
windflight_zpsd8c8bf0c.png
@Pookasaur I bought the blood red cape off the AH and discovered it doesn't match any of my dragons. Do you want it?
@Pookasaur I bought the blood red cape off the AH and discovered it doesn't match any of my dragons. Do you want it?

@micahjaguar

ZOMG HOW DID I ACCIDENTALLY SELL LORD AUROS TO CREEPY LAIR OF EVIL.

Poor Lord Auros. D:

I got a message from the user and didn't recognize the name, and didn't think to go look at the lair. I'd been thinking of exalting Lord Auros anyway, so we exchanged a few messages and I agreed to sell him.

... I hope he's all right there.

I'm going to pretend he's off with a bunch of other dragons in a section of lair that the evil leader doesn't do much with.

... yeah.
@micahjaguar

ZOMG HOW DID I ACCIDENTALLY SELL LORD AUROS TO CREEPY LAIR OF EVIL.

Poor Lord Auros. D:

I got a message from the user and didn't recognize the name, and didn't think to go look at the lair. I'd been thinking of exalting Lord Auros anyway, so we exchanged a few messages and I agreed to sell him.

... I hope he's all right there.

I'm going to pretend he's off with a bunch of other dragons in a section of lair that the evil leader doesn't do much with.

... yeah.
Author Website: LadyRowyn.com
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59