Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon Writers' Chat: October Edition
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59
@micahjaguar, That's what I meant. I actually really love leaf underbelly on her! I just cleared enough room to be able to hatch nests again. I feel like I should sell her, but grabby hands for pretty tundras.
@micahjaguar, That's what I meant. I actually really love leaf underbelly on her! I just cleared enough room to be able to hatch nests again. I feel like I should sell her, but grabby hands for pretty tundras.
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
@SadariEvenstar Tundras are going to be the death of my lair's diversity. I cannot resist them. I keep thinking 'I should buy dragons for which there are more accents because I love accents!' and I keep buying tundras. *sigh* -_-
@SadariEvenstar Tundras are going to be the death of my lair's diversity. I cannot resist them. I keep thinking 'I should buy dragons for which there are more accents because I love accents!' and I keep buying tundras. *sigh* -_-
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@Verithrixis

Welcome!

In my lair, Chert was the original manager of things, though she's obtained some help as the lair has expanded. I, the player, don't exist in game except maybe as an animating spirit.

I stick pretty close to a lot of the lore, though I have a soft spot for tundras so I often write them smarter than that.
@Verithrixis

Welcome!

In my lair, Chert was the original manager of things, though she's obtained some help as the lair has expanded. I, the player, don't exist in game except maybe as an animating spirit.

I stick pretty close to a lot of the lore, though I have a soft spot for tundras so I often write them smarter than that.
@micahjaguar Gerana is gorgeous, and so is that baby! If no one else wants her, Salacia will watch her. =P
@micahjaguar Gerana is gorgeous, and so is that baby! If no one else wants her, Salacia will watch her. =P
windflight_zpsd8c8bf0c.png
@Pookasaur *laugh* Set up a CR if you want her. :)
@Pookasaur *laugh* Set up a CR if you want her. :)
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar I'll set one up tomorrow, I have a best to hatch and people who want the babies. Lair space ugh D:
@micahjaguar I'll set one up tomorrow, I have a best to hatch and people who want the babies. Lair space ugh D:
windflight_zpsd8c8bf0c.png
@CrypticGirl

Well, since you're in the nature flight, you can always name your clan after a plant or tree you like the sound of. Rowan Clan or Clan Dianthus, for example. Or you could look up words associated with nature in an online dictionary and find the origin of that word, and add something on from there.

My own clan name (Windrover Clan) is kind of obvious (they're in the wind flight and a roaming clan), so I might not be the one to ask, but I hope that helps a little.
@CrypticGirl

Well, since you're in the nature flight, you can always name your clan after a plant or tree you like the sound of. Rowan Clan or Clan Dianthus, for example. Or you could look up words associated with nature in an online dictionary and find the origin of that word, and add something on from there.

My own clan name (Windrover Clan) is kind of obvious (they're in the wind flight and a roaming clan), so I might not be the one to ask, but I hope that helps a little.
I should be writing dragon bios and I'm so wrung out from writing my quota for other stuff that I got nothin'.

*crawls under a rock* *covers rock with blanket*
I should be writing dragon bios and I'm so wrung out from writing my quota for other stuff that I got nothin'.

*crawls under a rock* *covers rock with blanket*

*waves to all the new people!* Welcome to the thread! Make yourselves at home. :)

I've been pretty quiet lately, but I have to share this:

I adopted @micahjaguar's Perfect a while back because she was too perfect to be exalted (again!) A few days ago, I got a message from @Tsaiah, who'd bought Berteronian, Perfect's former mate. Tsaiah wanted to adopt Perfect so they could be reunited!

Perfect stayed around long enough to see her latest hatchlings become adults, and then she rushed to Tsaiah's lair today to be with her true love once more. And there they are together on the first page of the lair!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=31683

D'awww. ♥
*waves to all the new people!* Welcome to the thread! Make yourselves at home. :)

I've been pretty quiet lately, but I have to share this:

I adopted @micahjaguar's Perfect a while back because she was too perfect to be exalted (again!) A few days ago, I got a message from @Tsaiah, who'd bought Berteronian, Perfect's former mate. Tsaiah wanted to adopt Perfect so they could be reunited!

Perfect stayed around long enough to see her latest hatchlings become adults, and then she rushed to Tsaiah's lair today to be with her true love once more. And there they are together on the first page of the lair!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=31683

D'awww. ♥
Author Website: LadyRowyn.com
@LadyRowyn Eee, that is so awesome! :D
@LadyRowyn Eee, that is so awesome! :D

1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59