Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | OC n Gijinka Art Contest! Results in!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@FallingFreely

I think I might try out for this!
@FallingFreely

I think I might try out for this!
ice.png7lv9d3o.pngicer.png
@Thraka - Yay!
@Thraka - Yay!
@kittenwhisperer @FallingFreely
pinging myself because i pretty much want to draw your Ptolemy and is this all headcanons for your dragons or do you have some ideas?
@kittenwhisperer @FallingFreely
pinging myself because i pretty much want to draw your Ptolemy and is this all headcanons for your dragons or do you have some ideas?
@FallingFreely sorry to bother you again, but do you have any specific's for Acheri's gijinka, like hair length/clothing/ect.?
@FallingFreely sorry to bother you again, but do you have any specific's for Acheri's gijinka, like hair length/clothing/ect.?
tumblr_nsbv5dnHtl1s9h74lo1_500.png
@kittenwhisperer @Platypusquack - Feel free to come up with your own interpretations.
@kittenwhisperer @Platypusquack - Feel free to come up with your own interpretations.
@ladybutts

Pinging myself to join later :3
@ladybutts

Pinging myself to join later :3
ooo tempting ':{
ooo tempting ':{
@Megdrana do it! :D
@Megdrana do it! :D
ice.png7lv9d3o.pngicer.png
@Megdrana - Yes, dooooo eeeeet!
@Megdrana - Yes, dooooo eeeeet!
@gracefulsunshine @fallingfreely pinging self to remind myself to do this sooner or later.

(whispers would it be possible to ping me if i haven't submitted anything by august 1st? i'd really love to have a go at this because i'm dirt poor.)
@gracefulsunshine @fallingfreely pinging self to remind myself to do this sooner or later.

(whispers would it be possible to ping me if i haven't submitted anything by august 1st? i'd really love to have a go at this because i'm dirt poor.)
ayy_lmaooo_by_angst_lord-d8gx9wd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11