Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | OC n Gijinka Art Contest! Results in!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Megdrana @Coldlock @Starphrax @Paradoxwizard

1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners have chosen their prizes, so you may now choose which dragon you would like. Ahh, there are so many apparel items left too, go ahead and choose 2 each :) First reply, first serve.
@Megdrana @Coldlock @Starphrax @Paradoxwizard

1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners have chosen their prizes, so you may now choose which dragon you would like. Ahh, there are so many apparel items left too, go ahead and choose 2 each :) First reply, first serve.
@FallingFreely
i'd really like Tanniyn please

and the black satin tunic and ornate iron necklace :D

thank you so much for the feed back.. i like never draw humanoid like things and it was great fun!
@FallingFreely
i'd really like Tanniyn please

and the black satin tunic and ornate iron necklace :D

thank you so much for the feed back.. i like never draw humanoid like things and it was great fun!
@fallingfreely
I'd love to grab Cimitero c:
Could I also grab the copper steampunk scarf and gold steampunk goggles?

Congrats to everyone! and thanks for all the feedback and creating the whole contest, it was a ton of fun!
@fallingfreely
I'd love to grab Cimitero c:
Could I also grab the copper steampunk scarf and gold steampunk goggles?

Congrats to everyone! and thanks for all the feedback and creating the whole contest, it was a ton of fun!
h
@FallingFreely

If possible I'd like to receive the simple gold necklace and violet lei

as for the dragon, I have an addiction to female imps and you seem to have a lot! I took up the offer of taking one from your page 8 for sales and this here girl is my first choice with this lady coming up second ^^
@FallingFreely

If possible I'd like to receive the simple gold necklace and violet lei

as for the dragon, I have an addiction to female imps and you seem to have a lot! I took up the offer of taking one from your page 8 for sales and this here girl is my first choice with this lady coming up second ^^
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11