Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 83 84
Today this morning I had only 10 Turns myself.
Today this morning I had only 10 Turns myself.
I actually got 10 turns but still it was not correct, I used the turns so I never got the ones i was missing.
I actually got 10 turns but still it was not correct, I used the turns so I never got the ones i was missing.
10 turns only for the 2nd day in a row. I can't confirm the rest of the "well fed" bonus missing, since I didn't take a note of the gem count or the treasure, but I did it this night.
10 turns only for the 2nd day in a row. I can't confirm the rest of the "well fed" bonus missing, since I didn't take a note of the gem count or the treasure, but I did it this night.
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
Ten turns two days in a row for me as well. Last night I thought I just borked and refreshed, but knowing that this is a known issue I can see that it wasn't me miss doing anything.
Ten turns two days in a row for me as well. Last night I thought I just borked and refreshed, but knowing that this is a known issue I can see that it wasn't me miss doing anything.
Having the same issue. I only got 10 turns and no bonus even though I should have qualified. Also didn't get the bonus yesterday either.
Having the same issue. I only got 10 turns and no bonus even though I should have qualified. Also didn't get the bonus yesterday either.
RLfLU0h.png
Same here. I have only gotten ten the last two days even though I should have qualified.
Same here. I have only gotten ten the last two days even though I should have qualified.
Birbs_zps3txwb1so.jpg
10 turns instead of 15 for me today. I went ahead and used them because I didn't realise until I was five turns through but it was way disappointing.
10 turns instead of 15 for me today. I went ahead and used them because I didn't realise until I was five turns through but it was way disappointing.
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
me too 2 days and only 10 turns, my mom as well got only 10
me too 2 days and only 10 turns, my mom as well got only 10
I'm stuck on 10 turns as well.
I'm stuck on 10 turns as well.
again with the missing turns, but this time no bonuses either? this bug is running rampant. xD i thought id used some of my turns at first, but now im glad i checked to see if it was a bug.
again with the missing turns, but this time no bonuses either? this bug is running rampant. xD i thought id used some of my turns at first, but now im glad i checked to see if it was a bug.
WHXTz3Q.pngbUUy115.pngiaBp9ZB.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 83 84