Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Missing Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 84
Count me in. Ten turns, full bar, no extra money/gem
Count me in. Ten turns, full bar, no extra money/gem
beep bop boop
Happened to me today as well.
Happened to me today as well.
ZNhRsiG.png
Check out my sketch shop or my familiar shop!
Two days in a row for me and my boyfriend, 10 turns instead of 15. No gems.
Two days in a row for me and my boyfriend, 10 turns instead of 15. No gems.
5AaV1vW.png
Same! 10 turns, no money/gems!
Same! 10 turns, no money/gems!
FollowtheWind_zps439946e9.jpg
The last two days I've only gotten 10 turns :(
The last two days I've only gotten 10 turns :(
Same here. Was at 15, now down to only 10.
Same here. Was at 15, now down to only 10.
I also got 10 turns today when I should have had 15. (Yesterday I had 15, though.)
I also got 10 turns today when I should have had 15. (Yesterday I had 15, though.)
I only had 10 turns today and yesterday (I thought maybe I had just forgotten yesterday, but no).

EDIT: reading other people's comments, I think I wasn't credited the treasure or gems either. :/
I only had 10 turns today and yesterday (I thought maybe I had just forgotten yesterday, but no).

EDIT: reading other people's comments, I think I wasn't credited the treasure or gems either. :/
Second day in a row. No gem and only 10 gathering turns (didn't notice one way or the other about the treasure, but probably didn't get that, either).
Second day in a row. No gem and only 10 gathering turns (didn't notice one way or the other about the treasure, but probably didn't get that, either).
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup."
I'm having this issue, as is my sister, Stealthclaw. She's a little disappointed, but thinks it might just be yet another of the many bugs that we've seen as of late.
I'm having this issue, as is my sister, Stealthclaw. She's a little disappointed, but thinks it might just be yet another of the many bugs that we've seen as of late.
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 84