Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Familiars not bonding
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 55
Last night I forgot to do my bonding when I usually do it, around midday. Instead I did it when I returned home from work, which is after midnight my time, around 22:00 FR time. I encountered no problems bonding with my familiars. If only I wanted to be awake until 1:15AM every night!

So Day 6's tally: 40 familiars, 0 problems.

Day 7's tally, at around 06:00 FR time, which is still earlier than usual for me:

Sakura Owl (inquisitive) - 5 times
Emerald Webwing (loyal) - 2 times
Bamboo Phytocat (inquisitive) - 2 times
Death's-Head Stag (companion to loyal) - 12 times
Luna Mith (relaxed) - 4 times

So out of 40 familiars, only 5 gave me trouble, and I had to click on the 5 troublemakers 27 times. My comments are on pages 38, 41, 45, 47, 48, and now 50.
Last night I forgot to do my bonding when I usually do it, around midday. Instead I did it when I returned home from work, which is after midnight my time, around 22:00 FR time. I encountered no problems bonding with my familiars. If only I wanted to be awake until 1:15AM every night!

So Day 6's tally: 40 familiars, 0 problems.

Day 7's tally, at around 06:00 FR time, which is still earlier than usual for me:

Sakura Owl (inquisitive) - 5 times
Emerald Webwing (loyal) - 2 times
Bamboo Phytocat (inquisitive) - 2 times
Death's-Head Stag (companion to loyal) - 12 times
Luna Mith (relaxed) - 4 times

So out of 40 familiars, only 5 gave me trouble, and I had to click on the 5 troublemakers 27 times. My comments are on pages 38, 41, 45, 47, 48, and now 50.
Any updates on this?? I am giving up on ever bonding with any of my familiars - doesn't matter what time of day, which familiar, which level, if it takes over an hour just to bond with 5 familiars, there's some major problem here.
Any updates on this?? I am giving up on ever bonding with any of my familiars - doesn't matter what time of day, which familiar, which level, if it takes over an hour just to bond with 5 familiars, there's some major problem here.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
I had slightly better luck today. Several of my familiars didn't bond on the first attempt but did so on the second.

Noggle
Autumn Dryad
Amaranth Moth
Emerald Webwing
Akirbeak
Shattered Serpent
Dryad

Others only took a couple tries.

Light Sprite (2)
Ruby Webwing (3)
Death's Head Stag (3)
I had slightly better luck today. Several of my familiars didn't bond on the first attempt but did so on the second.

Noggle
Autumn Dryad
Amaranth Moth
Emerald Webwing
Akirbeak
Shattered Serpent
Dryad

Others only took a couple tries.

Light Sprite (2)
Ruby Webwing (3)
Death's Head Stag (3)
Day six. Woof. 8/28 familiars.
  • Cursed Bat (Companion) - 2 attempts
  • Bluefin Charger (Inquisitive) - 2 attempts
  • Wildwood Owl (Loyal) - 2 attempts
  • Autumn Dryad (Loyal) - 2 attempts
  • Ruby Webwing (Relaxed) - 2 attempts
  • Luna Mith (Companion) - 2 attempts
  • Amaranth Moth (Loyal) - 2 attempts
  • Death's-Head Stag (Companion) - 8 attempts
Day six. Woof. 8/28 familiars.
  • Cursed Bat (Companion) - 2 attempts
  • Bluefin Charger (Inquisitive) - 2 attempts
  • Wildwood Owl (Loyal) - 2 attempts
  • Autumn Dryad (Loyal) - 2 attempts
  • Ruby Webwing (Relaxed) - 2 attempts
  • Luna Mith (Companion) - 2 attempts
  • Amaranth Moth (Loyal) - 2 attempts
  • Death's-Head Stag (Companion) - 8 attempts
Hey there. A tip I read on tumblr is to refresh the whole page when the bonding window is starting to load forever. It closes the window but for me nine times out of ten I then get the tr added to my total.
Hey there. A tip I read on tumblr is to refresh the whole page when the bonding window is starting to load forever. It closes the window but for me nine times out of ten I then get the tr added to my total.
29b24ht.png
I'm having this problem consistently with my Death's Head Stag as well, as is my fiance. It happens once in a while for other familiars, but we cannot get the stags to load for the life of us.
I'm having this problem consistently with my Death's Head Stag as well, as is my fiance. It happens once in a while for other familiars, but we cannot get the stags to load for the life of us.
Kismet%20by%20Jemjam.gifjeb62YL.png
-By @JemJam and @Uropygid!
My sister gave me a great tip, click change and then intently click on the heart.
My sister gave me a great tip, click change and then intently click on the heart.
Y02PS6v.png
I just wanted to let everyone know that this is literally one of our top, top priorities right now, it's just taking awhile to understand where things are breaking down so that we can improve the feature. Thank you again for being constructive and patient!
I just wanted to let everyone know that this is literally one of our top, top priorities right now, it's just taking awhile to understand where things are breaking down so that we can improve the feature. Thank you again for being constructive and patient!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Still having trouble, slightly lessened, but trouble still. Tried a few different bonding times because of my work schedule lately, but still get the error for some. No particular familiar, no particular level of trust, just happens.
Still having trouble, slightly lessened, but trouble still. Tried a few different bonding times because of my work schedule lately, but still get the error for some. No particular familiar, no particular level of trust, just happens.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
Now I have 5 familiars in my hoard that I can't get out. Can you please fix this.
Now I have 5 familiars in my hoard that I can't get out. Can you please fix this.
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 55