Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Familiars not bonding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
All of my other familiars worked as normal, but my Death's Head stag keeps giving a strange message when I try to bond with it.

The regular "Bond with familiar" window pops up, shows that it's loading for a bit, then gives the following message:

"Mistakes were made. You can probably try that again though."

With the "Collect" button under it. Hitting the button returns me to the dragon's page, and when I try to bond again it just keeps repeating.

I've now tried about 7 or 8 times to bond, and nothing has changed. My treasure amount is not being affected by this. As far as I can tell, the familiar's affection is not increasing either.
All of my other familiars worked as normal, but my Death's Head stag keeps giving a strange message when I try to bond with it.

The regular "Bond with familiar" window pops up, shows that it's loading for a bit, then gives the following message:

"Mistakes were made. You can probably try that again though."

With the "Collect" button under it. Hitting the button returns me to the dragon's page, and when I try to bond again it just keeps repeating.

I've now tried about 7 or 8 times to bond, and nothing has changed. My treasure amount is not being affected by this. As far as I can tell, the familiar's affection is not increasing either.
banner.png
This is also occurring with my Lightning Sprite.

Edit: my Luna Mith is now also giving this response.
Edit 2: I am now able to bond with my Lightning Sprite, but not my Luna Mith.
This is also occurring with my Lightning Sprite.

Edit: my Luna Mith is now also giving this response.
Edit 2: I am now able to bond with my Lightning Sprite, but not my Luna Mith.
water_banner.png
I found I've only had this problem with familiars that are about to move from one tier to another.
I just bonded with several familiars and it worked fine until I got to two dragons who's familiars are about to move from 'inquisive' to 'companion'
I understand that this isn't a massive bug compared to some other things but hmmm I want some pretty chests ;-;
I found I've only had this problem with familiars that are about to move from one tier to another.
I just bonded with several familiars and it worked fine until I got to two dragons who's familiars are about to move from 'inquisive' to 'companion'
I understand that this isn't a massive bug compared to some other things but hmmm I want some pretty chests ;-;
I'm having this problem off and on too. Eventually, it seems to finally go through and raise the Bond level, 'though. I guess for now we just have to keep doing it until it works. Hopefully this glitch will be resolved soon.
I'm having this problem off and on too. Eventually, it seems to finally go through and raise the Bond level, 'though. I guess for now we just have to keep doing it until it works. Hopefully this glitch will be resolved soon.
Qyqs3sY.png
Same issue. I've just been through all of my Familiars with few issues (some gave me that message once, then worked on the next attempt) but the Death's-Head Stag is a no-go after about eight attempts. Weird.
Same issue. I've just been through all of my Familiars with few issues (some gave me that message once, then worked on the next attempt) but the Death's-Head Stag is a no-go after about eight attempts. Weird.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I'm getting that same error message on pretty much every one of my familiars. Some of them, trying again works. Some of them I've tried a bunch of times with no luck. Talk about frustrating. >_
I'm getting that same error message on pretty much every one of my familiars. Some of them, trying again works. Some of them I've tried a bunch of times with no luck. Talk about frustrating. >_
I'm getting this with several of my familiars as well: lightning sprite, ruby webwing, death's head stag, just to name a few.
I'm getting this with several of my familiars as well: lightning sprite, ruby webwing, death's head stag, just to name a few.
b1FZ2Gy.gif xVg5mzi.gif qeimbdh.gif
Same issue here. Started with the Death's head Stag though.
Same issue here. Started with the Death's head Stag though.
I only tried it with my ruby web wing (On my progen fae, Caprea) and was also getting the "mistakes were made" message. But I imagine more of mine will have the issue as well.
I only tried it with my ruby web wing (On my progen fae, Caprea) and was also getting the "mistakes were made" message. But I imagine more of mine will have the issue as well.
THat's the message the server is going to throw when it can't process your request. :-) It's new.
THat's the message the server is going to throw when it can't process your request. :-) It's new.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55