Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon Size... Quirk?
So I know sizes don't actually matter at all (lol Fae x Guardian) but I thought maybe I should point this out anyway, 'cause it's a bit... yeah. This is Raven, the mother of my newborn Arashi. She was breed-changed, and her parents were a Tundra and a Guardian. [img]http://media.tumblr.com/f1384c51d6bd91b7e35de50467aa4aff/tumblr_inline_ms5khiig1Y1qz4rgp.png[/img] I'd like to draw your attention to her measurements. [img]http://media.tumblr.com/ea6505db4f9314c6e3c5f948c2627660/tumblr_inline_ms5kibkbGF1qz4rgp.png[/img] And these are Arashi's measurements. As of now, he's an hour old. [img]http://media.tumblr.com/b869ee36916950c5f9b2ecbe3b1bede3/tumblr_inline_ms5kkwtuoF1qz4rgp.png[/img] ...DEM'S SOME BIRTHIN' HIPS, MANG.
So I know sizes don't actually matter at all (lol Fae x Guardian) but I thought maybe I should point this out anyway, 'cause it's a bit... yeah.

This is Raven, the mother of my newborn Arashi. She was breed-changed, and her parents were a Tundra and a Guardian.

tumblr_inline_ms5khiig1Y1qz4rgp.png

I'd like to draw your attention to her measurements.

tumblr_inline_ms5kibkbGF1qz4rgp.png

And these are Arashi's measurements. As of now, he's an hour old.

tumblr_inline_ms5kkwtuoF1qz4rgp.png

...DEM'S SOME BIRTHIN' HIPS, MANG.
NatureNest_zpso7mwg467.gif
@Arevar
I think that's not a bug. The dragon's measurements stays the same after being scrolled, but their offspring will be growing according to the new breed's measurements. It's like if you change a Fae into a Ridgeback, it will stay the same tiny little dragon but it's offspring will grow into full-sized Ridges.
@Arevar
I think that's not a bug. The dragon's measurements stays the same after being scrolled, but their offspring will be growing according to the new breed's measurements. It's like if you change a Fae into a Ridgeback, it will stay the same tiny little dragon but it's offspring will grow into full-sized Ridges.
BGybb0X.png
@DDchan

That was my first thought too, but Raven is still too small for that. Before her breed change she had to have been a Tundra or a Guardian (she's not my dragon so I don't know which she was), both of which are quite a bit larger than her .99m. Heck, I have a baby female tundra in my lair right now who is already bigger than Raven is as an adult. Which got me thinking it's... not even necessarily a bug, since it doesn't affect gameplay, but a weird quirk of randomization.
@DDchan

That was my first thought too, but Raven is still too small for that. Before her breed change she had to have been a Tundra or a Guardian (she's not my dragon so I don't know which she was), both of which are quite a bit larger than her .99m. Heck, I have a baby female tundra in my lair right now who is already bigger than Raven is as an adult. Which got me thinking it's... not even necessarily a bug, since it doesn't affect gameplay, but a weird quirk of randomization.
NatureNest_zpso7mwg467.gif