Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auction House
1 2 3 4
[quote name="KidaOokami" date="2013-07-19 11:05:37" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=607670#607785"]I just keep getting [url=http://i43.tinypic.com/j93skp.jpg][i]this[/i][/url] every time i load a page in the Auction House.[u][/u][/quote] I'm getting that error as well. Mac OS X 10.8.4 in Chrome and Firefox
I just keep getting this every time i load a page in the Auction House.

I'm getting that error as well.

Mac OS X 10.8.4 in Chrome and Firefox
eswSnrS.png
MUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.png
mlSrRbK.png
JHkKimP.png
8B7LZd5.png
I am three hours ahead of FR, ping if you need me.
I am getting the 500 error all the time as well. I hope we are reimbursed for the time that we can't make treasure because of things like this...
I am getting the 500 error all the time as well. I hope we are reimbursed for the time that we can't make treasure because of things like this...
690328pathtotruth2.pngiiOPF3M.png
I am getting the same error as KidaOokami

I am running windows 8 on FF, but I've also tried it on Chrome as well as IE.

I can access anything within the auction house because of this
I am getting the same error as KidaOokami

I am running windows 8 on FF, but I've also tried it on Chrome as well as IE.

I can access anything within the auction house because of this
banner2_zpsjkvksy3z.png
*CRY* I just wana sell my dragons.... Same here, AH not working.

Windows 7 / Chrome
*CRY* I just wana sell my dragons.... Same here, AH not working.

Windows 7 / Chrome
Same as the others. I can sometimes access the first page of the food tab, but the minute I go to sort by price or access any other tab, I get Error 500.

Windows 7 Professional / Firefox v22

Also Palm Pixi / webOS 1.4.5.1
Same as the others. I can sometimes access the first page of the food tab, but the minute I go to sort by price or access any other tab, I get Error 500.

Windows 7 Professional / Firefox v22

Also Palm Pixi / webOS 1.4.5.1
I'm just getting infinite loading whenever I try the AH, thankfully not that wonky error message.
I'm just getting infinite loading whenever I try the AH, thankfully not that wonky error message.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
-sigh- I'm getting the whole error page thing as well. On both Firefox and Safari, I use an up to date macbook pro. And both browsers are up to date. I am also getting the stuck unread message sign/numbers and also noticed under peoples avatar/usernames the number of dragons etc are not popping up to the left of this comment for me.

Issue after issue.

@Altaria, I agre with you.
-sigh- I'm getting the whole error page thing as well. On both Firefox and Safari, I use an up to date macbook pro. And both browsers are up to date. I am also getting the stuck unread message sign/numbers and also noticed under peoples avatar/usernames the number of dragons etc are not popping up to the left of this comment for me.

Issue after issue.

@Altaria, I agre with you.
1flightrising_taielia_mirandarin_lawsuit_zps6e7080_by_taielias_bane-d9ugffl.gif
I notice one change: while when I change to "Dragons", I get the 500 error, the initial "Food" page now displays correctly.
I notice one change: while when I change to "Dragons", I get the 500 error, the initial "Food" page now displays correctly.
DBCSimpleBanner.png
I hate it when I try to find some dragons, and I go to the sort by price, and I get the 500 error and part of the Auction House on the same page. *sigh* I hope the FR admins fix this soon.
I hate it when I try to find some dragons, and I go to the sort by price, and I get the 500 error and part of the Auction House on the same page. *sigh* I hope the FR admins fix this soon.
~P* 2011
I just joined and have been having the same problems. Not only that but I bred my first 2 dragons and the eggs just disappeared but the male is still on cool down. Also it keeps logging me out, and when I do log in it takes me all the way back to the pick clan page. It also keeps resetting the names on my dragon lair and says i'm not logged in but when I click on a dragon i'm logged back in. It's really upsetting.
I just joined and have been having the same problems. Not only that but I bred my first 2 dragons and the eggs just disappeared but the male is still on cool down. Also it keeps logging me out, and when I do log in it takes me all the way back to the pick clan page. It also keeps resetting the names on my dragon lair and says i'm not logged in but when I click on a dragon i'm logged back in. It's really upsetting.
1 2 3 4