Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragons are fully fed but low energy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I am having the same problem. just fed my dragons but energy bar stays the same
I am having the same problem. just fed my dragons but energy bar stays the same
CrystalforestBanner_zps9da0837a-1.png
same here

I hope this will be fixed soon,I'm at 88% and don't want to lose my bonus
same here

I hope this will be fixed soon,I'm at 88% and don't want to lose my bonus
I'm having the same issue. :'(
I'm having the same issue. :'(
This must be happening to everyone - or at least a very large portion of the site. I'm getting it too - mine is stuck at 96%. I really do hope it doesn't affect the daily bonuses, because I don't want to have to wait three days for it to come back D: I've been diligently feeding my dragons from the day I created an account on here, and I'd hate to lose the bonus even if it's not a huge deal.
This must be happening to everyone - or at least a very large portion of the site. I'm getting it too - mine is stuck at 96%. I really do hope it doesn't affect the daily bonuses, because I don't want to have to wait three days for it to come back D: I've been diligently feeding my dragons from the day I created an account on here, and I'd hate to lose the bonus even if it's not a huge deal.
H5mMPK3.png
Me too!! I have fed my dragons but it's telling me clan energy is at 94%. I don't want to lose my daily bonus, & if something happens to my 2 full nests I'll be very upset. I've already had problems where I lost a fae egg & after contact support was told that (even though I KNOW IT WASN'T!!!) it was all my fault. What's going on here??
Me too!! I have fed my dragons but it's telling me clan energy is at 94%. I don't want to lose my daily bonus, & if something happens to my 2 full nests I'll be very upset. I've already had problems where I lost a fae egg & after contact support was told that (even though I KNOW IT WASN'T!!!) it was all my fault. What's going on here??
I'm having the same issue.

@Sylvandyr
I really, really hope you are right.
I'm having the same issue.

@Sylvandyr
I really, really hope you are right.
Happened to me too, but I'm hoping it's just the actual display that's stuck, not the bonus-calculating part :)
*fingers crossed*
Happened to me too, but I'm hoping it's just the actual display that's stuck, not the bonus-calculating part :)
*fingers crossed*
Smile~
Yep *adds name to pile* Stuck on 96% over here. Poor draggies just don't realise they're full! :p
Yep *adds name to pile* Stuck on 96% over here. Poor draggies just don't realise they're full! :p
I didn't see this thread before somehow, whoops. But yes, I'm having the same problem.
I didn't see this thread before somehow, whoops. But yes, I'm having the same problem.
I seem to be one of the lucky ones. @.@ I last fed my dragons several hours ago and the bar changed then. I checked on the dragons in my lair itself and they seem to be at full energy still.
I seem to be one of the lucky ones. @.@ I last fed my dragons several hours ago and the bar changed then. I checked on the dragons in my lair itself and they seem to be at full energy still.
"My brain is like a warehouse - you can't ever find what it is you're looking for but instead find information you were looking for 4 months ago." - Sciger
1 2 3 4 5 6 7