Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragons are fully fed but low energy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Same issue here.
Same issue here.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
And the same for me!
And the same for me!
7SjeRcX.pngcxfaLY0.pngMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!
Same here :(
Same here :(
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
Same, 96%... But hey, where is daily rollover?! xD
Same, 96%... But hey, where is daily rollover?! xD
KmnIjfw.png
Same here, only 94% but Dragons are fill.
Btw are there other ones who can't see any numbers under the Avatar here in the Forums where this Dragon numbers and Posting numbers and Familiars a.s.o. should be?
Same here, only 94% but Dragons are fill.
Btw are there other ones who can't see any numbers under the Avatar here in the Forums where this Dragon numbers and Posting numbers and Familiars a.s.o. should be?
Yes im having the same problem. My energy bar is stuck at 96% I hope things will get sorted soon. :)
Yes im having the same problem. My energy bar is stuck at 96% I hope things will get sorted soon. :)
I'm also having this issue.
I'm also having this issue.
Please Ping me if you want a response, I'm a Forgetful Spiral!
@Leopardenauge
Yep, can't see numbers as well. And when it was like 1800-2000 users online I couldn't even see number of users :'D
@Leopardenauge
Yep, can't see numbers as well. And when it was like 1800-2000 users online I couldn't even see number of users :'D
KmnIjfw.png
I'm also having this issue, 94% but all my dragons are full. If I try to feed them, I get the message that they're all fed.
I'm also having this issue, 94% but all my dragons are full. If I try to feed them, I get the message that they're all fed.
I'm also having this problem.
I'm also having this problem.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7