Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hatch button not loading
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 54 55
I'm also suffering this problem with two nests on Chrome ;;
I'm also suffering this problem with two nests on Chrome ;;
I'm using Chrome on Windows 7, and I have a different problem. I was able to incubate my two nests, but the usual checkmark never appeared - in fact, it is in the same place where the hatch button usually is, and there is now absolutely nothing there.
I'm using Chrome on Windows 7, and I have a different problem. I was able to incubate my two nests, but the usual checkmark never appeared - in fact, it is in the same place where the hatch button usually is, and there is now absolutely nothing there.
tgTY.png
I hope my eggs won't rot or anything ;n;
I hope my eggs won't rot or anything ;n;
• rena
• he/she
• artist
• +9 fr time
derp
tn0RSo5.pngypcKWM0.pngqeWy3Ik.png
Ut9RRot.png2uDcdCS.png
BTRr72z.png
YMPbu9R.png
I have this problem as well, the hatch button did not load and I refreshed my browser several times as well as clearing the cache. Im using google chrome. I hit the incubate button, and received no message....
I have this problem as well, the hatch button did not load and I refreshed my browser several times as well as clearing the cache. Im using google chrome. I hit the incubate button, and received no message....
Ditto here. My nest should be able to hatch today but only has the incubate option. On Firefox.
Ditto here. My nest should be able to hatch today but only has the incubate option. On Firefox.
YOjxXbt.png
Admins, pleeeease...
Admins, pleeeease...
Nth-ing the problem; I have a clutch due to hatch today but there's no hatch button to be found. I checked on my iPhone (Safari) first and then on my computer (Chrome, which I cleared the cache for).

I really need that nest spot open to breed a Wildclaw, so I hope this gets resolved soon :(
Nth-ing the problem; I have a clutch due to hatch today but there's no hatch button to be found. I checked on my iPhone (Safari) first and then on my computer (Chrome, which I cleared the cache for).

I really need that nest spot open to breed a Wildclaw, so I hope this gets resolved soon :(
n2yh3c.png
Also havign this problem, clicked the incubate button and it did nothing just still says "eggs are ready to hatch" logged out and logged in again and all that still stuck.

Using Chrome.
Also havign this problem, clicked the incubate button and it did nothing just still says "eggs are ready to hatch" logged out and logged in again and all that still stuck.

Using Chrome.
wdn.png
Same problem here, on both Chrome and Firefox. Here's hoping the problem gets resolved soon! I'm pretty sure there won't be any permanent damage done, seeing how many people this concerns. (:
Same problem here, on both Chrome and Firefox. Here's hoping the problem gets resolved soon! I'm pretty sure there won't be any permanent damage done, seeing how many people this concerns. (:
zf26.png
Same here. Windows 8, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, *and* IE don't work. ^^
Same here. Windows 8, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, *and* IE don't work. ^^
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 54 55