Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 166 167
I'm having the same bug as Vulpi, a black square appearing when I make matches over 3 blocks. It's not effecting game play but it is getting very annoying.

I'm playing on 'Very Easy' and my browser is Chrome.
I'm having the same bug as Vulpi, a black square appearing when I make matches over 3 blocks. It's not effecting game play but it is getting very annoying.

I'm playing on 'Very Easy' and my browser is Chrome.
It's not giving out money for me- I should have earned 6K- NOTHING. Plus the time is frozen at zero and the score got stuck at 8400. Plus the random black squares. Most annoying is no payout though!
It's not giving out money for me- I should have earned 6K- NOTHING. Plus the time is frozen at zero and the score got stuck at 8400. Plus the random black squares. Most annoying is no payout though!
askjaanim_by_javen-d7cy4cj.gif
I'm also getting the random floaty black square in the normal, flashy version of the game on Firefox. It's more amusing than anything else for me at the moment, since it's not effecting anything in the game for me.
I'm also getting the random floaty black square in the normal, flashy version of the game on Firefox. It's more amusing than anything else for me at the moment, since it's not effecting anything in the game for me.
I am not sure if it counts as a bug, but when I have a row of four/five blocks (usually, sometimes three too) I get a random black square somewhere near where I'm hovering to click blocks in the game.

It doesn't affect anything, it usually leaves in a few seconds but it's there.
I am not sure if it counts as a bug, but when I have a row of four/five blocks (usually, sometimes three too) I get a random black square somewhere near where I'm hovering to click blocks in the game.

It doesn't affect anything, it usually leaves in a few seconds but it's there.
Nine hours ahead of FR time. (GMT+1)
YbR4xTL.gif & OaZgbjt.gif
Done by Hailey
I have those random black blocks too o3o It's kinda annoying...

Chrome on Easy.
I have those random black blocks too o3o It's kinda annoying...

Chrome on Easy.
I'm pretty sure the black boxes are meant to be combo/chain count icons. They just don't have the images working for some reason. [quote name="Thrage" date="2013-07-10 03:24:48"][b]Not Yet Implemented:[/b] - Some additional visual effects such as [b]combo/chain count icons[/b], more lightning (yes, really; specifically, lightning [i]bolts[/i], not flashes.)[/quote]
I'm pretty sure the black boxes are meant to be combo/chain count icons. They just don't have the images working for some reason.
Thrage wrote on 2013-07-10 03:24:48:
Not Yet Implemented:

- Some additional visual effects such as combo/chain count icons, more lightning (yes, really; specifically, lightning bolts, not flashes.)
bannerup.png
I also have those random black blocks and I found them really distracting: [img]http://oi40.tinypic.com/34t96bo.jpg[/img]
I also have those random black blocks and I found them really distracting:

34t96bo.jpg
I'm having the black box problem as well, whenever I make 4/5 block matches, or combos. I'm playing on normal using chrome.
The timer still isn't working for me either
I'm having the black box problem as well, whenever I make 4/5 block matches, or combos. I'm playing on normal using chrome.
The timer still isn't working for me either
Timer isn't working and I found those black block increasingly annoying, especially since I try to make multiple combos. If they are indeed place holders, could we get an option to disable them? Or at least remove them from the effectless version.
Timer isn't working and I found those black block increasingly annoying, especially since I try to make multiple combos. If they are indeed place holders, could we get an option to disable them? Or at least remove them from the effectless version.
Love this game!

However, as of today, every time I start a new game on normal it crashes. Just a short way into the game too. I am using google Chrome as my browser.

EDIT: I have also noticed the random black block popping up randomly during the game.
Love this game!

However, as of today, every time I start a new game on normal it crashes. Just a short way into the game too. I am using google Chrome as my browser.

EDIT: I have also noticed the random black block popping up randomly during the game.
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 166 167