Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 166 167
Same thing happened to me as several other users above me. Got a score over 140k and didn't get any treasure. Played a quick couple minutes round and quit to see if the issue would persist and there was still no treasure. :C No pearl catcher scroll for me
Same thing happened to me as several other users above me. Got a score over 140k and didn't get any treasure. Played a quick couple minutes round and quit to see if the issue would persist and there was still no treasure. :C No pearl catcher scroll for me
Just played *** two times. First time I had about 500k points and got over 13k, second time I only hab about 300k, at the game ending there was the same number of treasure ment , but I didn't got anything. After some time an actulisation I still doesn't have anything more and I had no problems about the game like disconnecting.
BTW, I saw this under the issues " Panels sometimes match in a row before landing" shoud be fixed, but it still happens to me
Just played *** two times. First time I had about 500k points and got over 13k, second time I only hab about 300k, at the game ending there was the same number of treasure ment , but I didn't got anything. After some time an actulisation I still doesn't have anything more and I had no problems about the game like disconnecting.
BTW, I saw this under the issues " Panels sometimes match in a row before landing" shoud be fixed, but it still happens to me
Getting really tired of wasting half an hour to get... no treasure... very annoying.
Getting really tired of wasting half an hour to get... no treasure... very annoying.
@xJACKALx Achievements all over the site have been disabled until further notice. Not sure about when they'll fix the treasure bug...
@xJACKALx Achievements all over the site have been disabled until further notice. Not sure about when they'll fix the treasure bug...
Dracostryx is love.
Dracostryx is life.
Having the same problem as those above. Played this morning and it was just fine. Just finished a game a few minutes ago and after playing a game for about 20 minutes I lost and it went to the end screen but I got no treasure.

EDIT: My money just showed up. Looks like I made about 10k ish.
Having the same problem as those above. Played this morning and it was just fine. Just finished a game a few minutes ago and after playing a game for about 20 minutes I lost and it went to the end screen but I got no treasure.

EDIT: My money just showed up. Looks like I made about 10k ish.
U58SZuw.png
Yup, I got the same thing. Played my first round up to 517k before I got game over and got nothing. Loaded it again to see if it was a fluke and just let the blocks scroll all the way up and got the same thing: [img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/228/c/e/shock_switch_fail_by_lizardlicks-d6if3i5.png[/img] [b]UPDATE:[/b] Looks like I did get a pay out, but it was delayed by more than five minutes. I was over at the trading post when my treasure value updated with around 15k :/ Conferring with friends has gotten reports of the same thing and also treasure values being, "Wonky".
Yup, I got the same thing. Played my first round up to 517k before I got game over and got nothing. Loaded it again to see if it was a fluke and just let the blocks scroll all the way up and got the same thing:

shock_switch_fail_by_lizardlicks-d6if3i5.png

UPDATE:
Looks like I did get a pay out, but it was delayed by more than five minutes. I was over at the trading post when my treasure value updated with around 15k :/ Conferring with friends has gotten reports of the same thing and also treasure values being, "Wonky".
I'm feeling a bit disheartened right now. Played Shock Switch earlier, then went to the Colisseum. Seeing as that's down now, I went to play Shock Switch, finishing my game around 13:10 server time. I wasted a lot of time this given that I reached a score of 793k (I don't know the exact number) And then this happened: [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yr04Zn8.png[/img] No treasure, no bump on the lucky streak, no nothing. My internet connection during the game was stable. I don't know what happened. Somehow I doubt I'll get the payout for the considerable time I just wasted on this, but... I figured I should let somebody know about this bug, whatever caused it, before I quit the game for the night in frustration. Long story short: Played Shock Switch to ~793k points, did not receive lucky streak progress or treasure payout.
I'm feeling a bit disheartened right now. Played Shock Switch earlier, then went to the Colisseum. Seeing as that's down now, I went to play Shock Switch, finishing my game around 13:10 server time. I wasted a lot of time this given that I reached a score of 793k (I don't know the exact number)

And then this happened:

Yr04Zn8.png

No treasure, no bump on the lucky streak, no nothing. My internet connection during the game was stable. I don't know what happened.

Somehow I doubt I'll get the payout for the considerable time I just wasted on this, but... I figured I should let somebody know about this bug, whatever caused it, before I quit the game for the night in frustration.

Long story short: Played Shock Switch to ~793k points, did not receive lucky streak progress or treasure payout.
b9aWflB.png
I just finished a game and received no payout either. This is the first time for me, but my friend told me yesterday that it's happened to her before.
I just finished a game and received no payout either. This is the first time for me, but my friend told me yesterday that it's happened to her before.
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifcandle_divider_by_ladyglitch-d8pacwu.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
When you play for a looong time and no treasure is awarded, that is quite frustrating. Total waste of my tiem. I suppose the game looses connection with the server but still keeps working or something. But the player has no way to know. And, although the game is entertaining, I am playing for the treasure :(
When you play for a looong time and no treasure is awarded, that is quite frustrating. Total waste of my tiem. I suppose the game looses connection with the server but still keeps working or something. But the player has no way to know. And, although the game is entertaining, I am playing for the treasure :(
I posted this is in the general forum accidentally.

I played shock switch last night to (69K or so) and got treasure. I played today on the same computer, using the same browser to (121K) and got nothing. This time I did use the "shock" command, wheras I forgot about it last night. Both times the game ended when the bricks reached the top of the screen. I have played a few times since it started awarding treasure, but only gotten it once. Are other folks not getting their treasure?

I am playing on Google Chrome, using a PC.

And actually, it appears to have been delayed. The treasure payout amount wasn't noted in the game, but it did appear in my account.
I posted this is in the general forum accidentally.

I played shock switch last night to (69K or so) and got treasure. I played today on the same computer, using the same browser to (121K) and got nothing. This time I did use the "shock" command, wheras I forgot about it last night. Both times the game ended when the bricks reached the top of the screen. I have played a few times since it started awarding treasure, but only gotten it once. Are other folks not getting their treasure?

I am playing on Google Chrome, using a PC.

And actually, it appears to have been delayed. The treasure payout amount wasn't noted in the game, but it did appear in my account.
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 166 167