Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Bio Post-Alt Text Fix Feedback
As of this morning, we have made a change to Dragon Biographies and Clan Profiles in order to fix an issue that was preventing the BBCode image alt text feature from working in these areas. In order to do this, we have moved the processing of BBCode in these areas to be more in line with the forums.

If you notice any significant differences in the appearance/formatting of your Dragon Bio or Clan Profile compared to how they were yesterday, please report them in this thread by linking to the affected bio or profile and describing what layout changes you are noticing.

Thank you!
As of this morning, we have made a change to Dragon Biographies and Clan Profiles in order to fix an issue that was preventing the BBCode image alt text feature from working in these areas. In order to do this, we have moved the processing of BBCode in these areas to be more in line with the forums.

If you notice any significant differences in the appearance/formatting of your Dragon Bio or Clan Profile compared to how they were yesterday, please report them in this thread by linking to the affected bio or profile and describing what layout changes you are noticing.

Thank you!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
So uhhh this issue seems to still exist look at the image in my clan profile the full code says "blue sea slug with orange belly"
So uhhh this issue seems to still exist look at the image in my clan profile the full code says "blue sea slug with orange belly"
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
Hi @DinosaurFeathers, I should work if you enclose it in double quotes, like this: [code] [img alt="blue sea slug with orange belly"]...[/img] [/code] Hope that helps!
Hi @DinosaurFeathers, I should work if you enclose it in double quotes, like this:
Code:
[img alt="blue sea slug with orange belly"]...[/img]

Hope that helps!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Oh wow I'm stupid I immediately forgot they needed double quotes
Oh wow I'm stupid I immediately forgot they needed double quotes
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242