Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 330 331
In Bestiary the Dappled Seal's description has 2 "are" words in a row :3
JmlqArI.png
In Bestiary the Dappled Seal's description has 2 "are" words in a row :3
JmlqArI.png
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
[item=charged duneberry] It should be 'best' instead of 'bests'?
Charged Duneberry

It should be 'best' instead of 'bests'?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Crim is looking for a Dwarf Ocotopus.

Is Ocotopus deliberate? Or should it be octopus?
Crim is looking for a Dwarf Ocotopus.

Is Ocotopus deliberate? Or should it be octopus?
do you want grammar errors here too?

There's something bugging me about the grammar of "change what familiar is paired with this dragon"...
I think it should be 'which familiar', not 'what familiar'. Or perhaps "change which familiar this dragon is paired with"

EDIT: also, ShockSwitch still has the funny \' issue in its hover-over faire description. I think I pointed it out in the tracking thread, but it still seems to be there.
do you want grammar errors here too?

There's something bugging me about the grammar of "change what familiar is paired with this dragon"...
I think it should be 'which familiar', not 'what familiar'. Or perhaps "change which familiar this dragon is paired with"

EDIT: also, ShockSwitch still has the funny \' issue in its hover-over faire description. I think I pointed it out in the tracking thread, but it still seems to be there.
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
The wind battle stone "disorient" should be "disorientate."
On the Death's Head Stag familiar, it says "Some consider it a harbinger of misfortune, but most dismiss such omens as old wrym's tales"

I assume that is meant to be 'wyrm' as it refers to a dragon. Unless wryms are things now.
On the Death's Head Stag familiar, it says "Some consider it a harbinger of misfortune, but most dismiss such omens as old wrym's tales"

I assume that is meant to be 'wyrm' as it refers to a dragon. Unless wryms are things now.
[quote name="Kalistik" date="2013-07-19 06:49:20" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=4&id=32254#604296"]The wind battle stone "disorient" should be "disorientate." [/quote] They're identical in meaning. Disorient is a valid word on its own.

They're identical in meaning. Disorient is a valid word on its own.

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
I don't know if it was mentioned, I didn't want to go through all eight pages....

But in the World Map, in the description for The Shifting Expanse, in the sentence "... changing the world to adapt to them, rather then adapting to the world." it should be "than" not then.
I don't know if it was mentioned, I didn't want to go through all eight pages....

But in the World Map, in the description for The Shifting Expanse, in the sentence "... changing the world to adapt to them, rather then adapting to the world." it should be "than" not then.
qOYhgZ9.png
Not especially urgent, or permanent, but the "Search temporarily disabled" page actually says "Search has been taken offline temoporarily due to heavy server load."
Not especially urgent, or permanent, but the "Search temporarily disabled" page actually says "Search has been taken offline temoporarily due to heavy server load."
[img]http://i.imgur.com/tFi4ch2.png[/img]
tFi4ch2.png

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 330 331