Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 316 317 318 319 320 ... 332 333
Small typo in the Obelisk encyclopedia entry, in their diet seafood is misspelled as "seafod"
Small typo in the Obelisk encyclopedia entry, in their diet seafood is misspelled as "seafod"
Gaoler article has been broken in multiple places by the move to www1. Spotted the following so far:
- (pronounced jail·er)
- responsibilities—or

https://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/wiki/article/gaoler-dragons
Gaoler article has been broken in multiple places by the move to www1. Spotted the following so far:
- (pronounced jail·er)
- responsibilities—or

https://www1.flightrising.com/wiki/wiki/article/gaoler-dragons
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
There's a typo in Tomo's Trivia: [quote]"The toxins found in this familiar are used to combat several strains of [b]Wyrmwood[/b] plague"[/quote] Should be Wyrmwound, not Wyrmwood. The answer is [gamedb item=2888] and its description says Wyrmwound. Should also maybe have some punctuation at the end of the sentence...?
There's a typo in Tomo's Trivia:
Quote:
"The toxins found in this familiar are used to combat several strains of Wyrmwood plague"

Should be Wyrmwound, not Wyrmwood. The answer is Driftwood Baron and its description says Wyrmwound. Should also maybe have some punctuation at the end of the sentence...?
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
In the description box for Sand, it reads: Some dragons ingest sand to soothe upset stomach, others build castles with it.

It should say: Some dragons ingest sand to soothe an upset stomach, others build castles with it.

In the description box for Sand, it reads: Some dragons ingest sand to soothe upset stomach, others build castles with it.

It should say: Some dragons ingest sand to soothe an upset stomach, others build castles with it.

4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
xl23Q.gifw02Bu.gif0iX5q.gif8AOuN.gif1SGnc.gif8FFVs.gif54p8y1.pngRxYAv1.pngVeahY1.png3bkWU1.pngtAi5d1.pngGTEla1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ajmZ9Gl.png[/img] it's spelled "totel" but should be "total" :D
ajmZ9Gl.png
it's spelled "totel" but should be "total" :D
Always trading CS and FR for Eldemore!!!

Chicken Smoothie Account
Eldemore Account
[quote name="Matreats" date="2023-10-28 12:07:47" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ajmZ9Gl.png[/img] it's spelled "totel" but should be "total" :D [/quote] Same but with How Does this Pile Never Get Smaller? (50).
Matreats wrote on 2023-10-28 12:07:47:
ajmZ9Gl.png
Same but with How Does this Pile Never Get Smaller? (50).
Hello! I was reading the Harpy Beastclan Encyclopedia entry and noticed this.

The first paragraph of the Trade section says "Fine pigments are the harpy’s" and the first paragraph of the Clan Structure section says "this generation’s Roc", as well as the paragraph on Cities & Architecture saying "cubic affairs in structure—a blank canvas"

Hope I'm doing this right :')
Have a good one!!
Hello! I was reading the Harpy Beastclan Encyclopedia entry and noticed this.

The first paragraph of the Trade section says "Fine pigments are the harpy’s" and the first paragraph of the Clan Structure section says "this generation’s Roc", as well as the paragraph on Cities & Architecture saying "cubic affairs in structure—a blank canvas"

Hope I'm doing this right :')
Have a good one!!
-R
[gamedb item=1117] [quote]This species of Jadevine [b]appeared [/b]shriveled during the day, and opens during the evening to absorb moisture.[/quote] should be appears
Dusk Jadevine
Quote:
This species of Jadevine appeared shriveled during the day, and opens during the evening to absorb moisture.
should be appears
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
The link chain at the top of the Artifracture page reads Home » Play Home » Artifracture instead of Play Home » Fairgrounds » [Game Name] like the other games.

The "Home" link redirects to the site's main page, but "Play Home" leads back to the main Fairgrounds page.
The link chain at the top of the Artifracture page reads Home » Play Home » Artifracture instead of Play Home » Fairgrounds » [Game Name] like the other games.

The "Home" link redirects to the site's main page, but "Play Home" leads back to the main Fairgrounds page.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
[quote name="TheThreeTwelves" date="2023-10-31 10:14:48" ] [quote name="Matreats" date="2023-10-28 12:07:47" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ajmZ9Gl.png[/img] it's spelled "totel" but should be "total" :D [/quote] Same but with How Does this Pile Never Get Smaller? (50). [/quote] And the (200) version too. Probably all versions of the achievement.
TheThreeTwelves wrote on 2023-10-31 10:14:48:
Matreats wrote on 2023-10-28 12:07:47:
ajmZ9Gl.png
Same but with How Does this Pile Never Get Smaller? (50).
And the (200) version too. Probably all versions of the achievement.
1 2 ... 316 317 318 319 320 ... 332 333