Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 333 334
plKpF5i.png

"All of these" or "All of the above"
plKpF5i.png

"All of these" or "All of the above"
6UvQBco.png sr1NUpD.png
In the brightshine jubilee skin/accent contest thread, in the how to enter part:

How to Enter:
Stop on by our custom skins page and download a PSD. Use these templates (and helpful tutorials) to assist you in creating your homage to the Nature Flight.

Nature should be changed to Light c:

The same typo also exists on the discussions thread for the brightshine jubilee
In the brightshine jubilee skin/accent contest thread, in the how to enter part:

How to Enter:
Stop on by our custom skins page and download a PSD. Use these templates (and helpful tutorials) to assist you in creating your homage to the Nature Flight.

Nature should be changed to Light c:

The same typo also exists on the discussions thread for the brightshine jubilee
At Tomo's, a couple of typos:
"Tolderant" should be "tolerant" in a question about which familiar level generates 20 treasure.
There are some "it's" and "its" mix-ups throughout a few of the questions.

Also, the "Seeker Broach" item should be "Seeker Brooch." A brooch is a piece of jewelry; a broach (noun) is a type of tool. They are pronounced the same, though, which is probably the root of the confusion!
At Tomo's, a couple of typos:
"Tolderant" should be "tolerant" in a question about which familiar level generates 20 treasure.
There are some "it's" and "its" mix-ups throughout a few of the questions.

Also, the "Seeker Broach" item should be "Seeker Brooch." A brooch is a piece of jewelry; a broach (noun) is a type of tool. They are pronounced the same, though, which is probably the root of the confusion!
One of Tomo's questions has deities as the choices, and Stormcatcher is spelled as STormcatcher which is just awkward. [img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m16/_bluefur_/Tomo_zps3dea775a.png[/img] [quote name="popraaqs" date="2014-06-10 07:52:03"]Coliseum should be spelled colosseum[/quote] Coliseum and Colosseum are actually both correct, it's a word with a variation in spelling based on region or country.
One of Tomo's questions has deities as the choices, and Stormcatcher is spelled as STormcatcher which is just awkward.

Tomo_zps3dea775a.png

popraaqs wrote on 2014-06-10 07:52:03:
Coliseum should be spelled colosseum

Coliseum and Colosseum are actually both correct, it's a word with a variation in spelling based on region or country.
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
35j9smb.png

Tolerant is spelt wrong.
35j9smb.png

Tolerant is spelt wrong.
DemonbyAnza_zps025ab7f1.gifCHEESEBURGERS ezimba16944221133600_zpse521375e.gif
[img]http://i.gyazo.com/87015ea978910c2d78bd83ddeaf05515.png[/img] I see a misplaced period :D There is a period at the start of the last option... and there is a MISSING period at the end of the first option. :)
87015ea978910c2d78bd83ddeaf05515.png

I see a misplaced period :D

There is a period at the start of the last option... and there is a MISSING period at the end of the first option. :)
meow
[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/6tkas9.png[/img] "tolderant" honestly i thought someone was trying to be funny and doubted myself and got it wrong LOL
6tkas9.png

"tolderant" honestly i thought someone was trying to be funny and doubted myself and got it wrong LOL
wow i guess this is my signature
FX7PayO.png

The last option should be capitalized.
FX7PayO.png

The last option should be capitalized.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
i will post this here as well [img][IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/14vtbts.jpg[/IMG][/img] [i]on which day of the week [b]is the does the[/b] current round of dominance end on?[/i] the wording should most likely be [i]''on which day of the week [b] does the[/b] current round of dominance end on?''[/i] also the answer was saturday, but for me (who lives in scotland) it ends early morning sunday
i will post this here as well

[img][/img]14vtbts.jpg

on which day of the week is the does the current round of dominance end on?

the wording should most likely be ''on which day of the week does the current round of dominance end on?''

also the answer was saturday, but for me (who lives in scotland) it ends early morning sunday
GglsxD5.png

Had a little fun with this one!
GglsxD5.png

Had a little fun with this one!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 333 334