Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 332 333
Over-ripe-cherries are having some kind of serious formatting issue with " you're " [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/3a518ae18ee11a9f573892f956124847/tumblr_n55s5wE8Dg1qlsxn4o2_r1_400.png[/img]
Over-ripe-cherries are having some kind of serious formatting issue with " you're "

tumblr_n55s5wE8Dg1qlsxn4o2_r1_400.png
The magpie description opens with "Magpie's" rather than "Magpies."
The magpie description opens with "Magpie's" rather than "Magpies."
b6M3VPH.png
Item #4 on the Custom Skins rules says "noticibly" instead of "noticeably" and "ligher" rather than "lighter". Also, the first sentence of #3 should have a semicolon where it currently has a comma. You could arguably go with a colon, or a dash, or just break it into two sentences, but it definitely oughtn't have that comma splice.
Item #4 on the Custom Skins rules says "noticibly" instead of "noticeably" and "ligher" rather than "lighter". Also, the first sentence of #3 should have a semicolon where it currently has a comma. You could arguably go with a colon, or a dash, or just break it into two sentences, but it definitely oughtn't have that comma splice.
The item Pegasus Feathers has both 'are' and 'can be' right next to each other, when probably only one should be there! Also not entirely sure why 'pegasus' feathers come from the 'pelagas' tree but that could be intentional for all I know. [item=pegasus feathers]
The item Pegasus Feathers has both 'are' and 'can be' right next to each other, when probably only one should be there!

Also not entirely sure why 'pegasus' feathers come from the 'pelagas' tree but that could be intentional for all I know.

In Fire Lairs that have achieved Mighty Lair size, "Molten" is misspelled as "Molton"
In Fire Lairs that have achieved Mighty Lair size, "Molten" is misspelled as "Molton"
The formatting on Messenger's Scrolls is broken. [img]http://i.imgur.com/JplrzK2.png[/img]
The formatting on Messenger's Scrolls is broken.

JplrzK2.png
Wz3MG4S.png
Maiden’s Blush, like the Death's-Head Stag and Messenger's Scroll, has a smart quote in its name instead of a regular apostrophe. That means it's impossible to search for it in the AH by its full name or link to it using the item BBC code.
Maiden’s Blush, like the Death's-Head Stag and Messenger's Scroll, has a smart quote in its name instead of a regular apostrophe. That means it's impossible to search for it in the AH by its full name or link to it using the item BBC code.
The Burgundy Bandana is misspelled "Burgandy".
The Burgundy Bandana is misspelled "Burgandy".
roses-divider.png
The dappled seal's description has an extra "are" in it.

"The dappled seal will make short work of the fish that are are attracted by its curly mane."
The dappled seal's description has an extra "are" in it.

"The dappled seal will make short work of the fish that are are attracted by its curly mane."
tumblr_inline_mz5mzeXo2D1rwsiug.gif
Something I've noticed for the birch/pine/cedar/fir logs is that while it says logs as the item name, in the description it says 'a fine ____ log, ready to be shaped' basically a singular vs plural issue i think
Something I've noticed for the birch/pine/cedar/fir logs is that while it says logs as the item name, in the description it says 'a fine ____ log, ready to be shaped' basically a singular vs plural issue i think
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 332 333