Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 330 331
The Brightshine Raiments is plural, but the Current Caller Raiment doesn't have an S at the end of raiment. I'm not sure if this is a typo but it sounds slightly off [item=brightshine raiments][item=current caller raiment]
The Brightshine Raiments is plural, but the Current Caller Raiment doesn't have an S at the end of raiment. I'm not sure if this is a typo but it sounds slightly off
Brightshine Raiments Current Caller Raiment
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
[item=djamor bat] i think this tooltip is meant to read "allowing" instead of "allow" ie. "The fluted shells of fungus direct sound, allowing this bat an even greater range of echolocation."
Djamor Bat

i think this tooltip is meant to read "allowing" instead of "allow"

ie. "The fluted shells of fungus direct sound, allowing this bat an even greater range of echolocation."
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
[item=Swiftstride Tabard] "A garmented tailored-" should be "A garment tailored-" "A garment tailored to be worn over the torso and withers of a centaur."
Swiftstride Tabard

"A garmented tailored-" should be "A garment tailored-"

"A garment tailored to be worn over the torso and withers of a centaur."
Gejcwcq.png
[item = Bell Goat] "While the little poofs that dangle from its ears are notable, it's the chiming [b]sound hooves[/b] on stone make that give this creature its name." Shouldn't it be "its hooves"?
Bell Goat

"While the little poofs that dangle from its ears are notable, it's the chiming sound hooves on stone make that give this creature its name."

Shouldn't it be "its hooves"?

_____

efacdede8267407a1b4b2a68e2c1544fcf3e95b5.png

____qiTymVx.png
________

[item=Static-Charged Tail Poof] "Soft and Zappy" 'Zappy' should not be capitalized, and the tooltip should end with punctuation (maybe an exclamation mark?) . [item=Swiftstride Soldier] "[b]Centaur[/b] are capable of patrolling large territories. These soldiers ensure trading paths stay safely accessible for the rest of the herd." Should be pluralized as "Centaurs".
Static-Charged Tail Poof

"Soft and Zappy"

'Zappy' should not be capitalized, and the tooltip should end with punctuation (maybe an exclamation mark?) .

Swiftstride Soldier
"Centaur are capable of patrolling large territories. These soldiers ensure trading paths stay safely accessible for the rest of the herd."

Should be pluralized as "Centaurs".
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
[item=Bell Fungus] "A hardy species of [b]fungi[/b]..." "Fungi" is plural. Should be "fungus." [item=Burrow Bear] "Known for creating extensive burrows, these [b]ursine[/b] can undermine..." "Ursine" is an adjective. Should be "ursa." [item=Dire Claw Pelt] "The double coat of a [b]dire claw[/b]..." "Dire Claw" should be capitalized, shouldn't it? [item=Snail Slime] The phrase "various embeds" is awkward, but I don't know how to fix it. Perhaps "various additions"? [item=Moss Eater Moth] "...feeds on hardy mosses that grow by the light of [b]cave lantern[/b]." Should probably be "Cave Lanterns."
Bell Fungus "A hardy species of fungi..." "Fungi" is plural. Should be "fungus."

Burrow Bear "Known for creating extensive burrows, these ursine can undermine..." "Ursine" is an adjective. Should be "ursa."

Dire Claw Pelt "The double coat of a dire claw..." "Dire Claw" should be capitalized, shouldn't it?

Snail Slime The phrase "various embeds" is awkward, but I don't know how to fix it. Perhaps "various additions"?

Moss Eater Moth "...feeds on hardy mosses that grow by the light of cave lantern." Should probably be "Cave Lanterns."
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
[item=static-charged tail poof] This one just reads 'Soft and Zappy' It seems to be missing a period, and I don't know if Zappy needs to be capitalised.
Static-Charged Tail Poof

This one just reads 'Soft and Zappy'

It seems to be missing a period, and I don't know if Zappy needs to be capitalised.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
[item=Burrow Bear Hide] Seems like this tooltip is missing a period
Burrow Bear Hide
Seems like this tooltip is missing a period
I don't know if this counts as a typo, but it sure is incorrect. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/404715742450286603/767428655160098876/9DowjE5tgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png[/img]
I don't know if this counts as a typo, but it sure is incorrect.

9DowjE5tgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
I dunno if it's just me, but the Swiftbrood Boon's description seems to have a replacement character instead of the intended apostrophe. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/610256754089000960/767557037525303316/unknown.png[/img]
I dunno if it's just me, but the Swiftbrood Boon's description seems to have a replacement character instead of the intended apostrophe.

unknown.png
15288.png Mattie/Sol
MUYNhfy.pngQ0p4QGz.png
bYt72YT.png fkWjutW.png
J7D1quC.pngWKtl2lb.png
྿྿྿
྿྿྿
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 330 331