Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gather Items not adding items to hoard?
No mater how many times I use "gather items" nothing is added to my hoard. I tried clearing my cache and whatnot, but no change. I can't feed my dragons even though I should have plenty of food.
No mater how many times I use "gather items" nothing is added to my hoard. I tried clearing my cache and whatnot, but no change. I can't feed my dragons even though I should have plenty of food.
fLdYOuE.png CAJaTcp.png
zl1ZGZ2.png rYNpQKR.png MsqRUgo.png
EE2umbT.png tI2UM5s.png
@goldcowrieshell
Other things to try, just in case:

- Log out and back in to fully reset your session.
- Use a different browser/incognito mode.
- Use a different device (phone instead of computer, etc).
- Disable any adblock/extensions you're using.

Additionally, screenshots of your hoard may be useful. Where are you gathering? Two of the venues don't give food.
@goldcowrieshell
Other things to try, just in case:

- Log out and back in to fully reset your session.
- Use a different browser/incognito mode.
- Use a different device (phone instead of computer, etc).
- Disable any adblock/extensions you're using.

Additionally, screenshots of your hoard may be useful. Where are you gathering? Two of the venues don't give food.
fo11Vhp.png
@goldcowrieshell did you convert the food to food points first?
@goldcowrieshell did you convert the food to food points first?
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Naeryl I dunno what the problem was, but logging out and back in seemed to fix it. Thank you! Can't believe I didn't try that first.
@Naeryl I dunno what the problem was, but logging out and back in seemed to fix it. Thank you! Can't believe I didn't try that first.
fLdYOuE.png CAJaTcp.png
zl1ZGZ2.png rYNpQKR.png MsqRUgo.png
EE2umbT.png tI2UM5s.png