Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Root Ad on Mobile
The Root Ad on mobile makes you unable to click anything on the page until you hit the x on the ad. [img]https://i.ibb.co/Kbm4Ccf/32426-E2-C-1062-4402-979-B-C839-CFF4-F5-C9.png[/img] It is incredibly annoying as if you are zoomed in on your pages, you dont know the ad is there until you cannot click anything and then you have to zoom out completely to find the ad and close it. It is making it so difficult to just play the game that it makes me wanna give up playing on mobile and just wait until the very limited times a day the wifi is good enough to use my computer-.-
The Root Ad on mobile makes you unable to click anything on the page until you hit the x on the ad.

32426-E2-C-1062-4402-979-B-C839-CFF4-F5-C9.png

It is incredibly annoying as if you are zoomed in on your pages, you dont know the ad is there until you cannot click anything and then you have to zoom out completely to find the ad and close it.

It is making it so difficult to just play the game that it makes me wanna give up playing on mobile and just wait until the very limited times a day the wifi is good enough to use my computer-.-
gC8Fl1N.png3mRCtgv.pngdO7Qce6.pngo6Tbf9W.png She/They
I also got this ad on desktop. You have to close it before you can do anything else there as well.
I also got this ad on desktop. You have to close it before you can do anything else there as well.
@KalynaAnne bad ads should be reported on this thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2760032
@KalynaAnne bad ads should be reported on this thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2760032
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Dis0rderly @KalynaAnne

If you guys could report this ad on the thread that Ralzakark linked above, that would be very helpful. :) If possible, please follow the instructions given in the first post, as that will help the site's advertising host track down these bad ads.

For future reference, the advertising report thread is stickied in the FR Discussion forum.

Locking this thread, as the appropriate place to report these issues has been linked. Thank you, and I sincerely apologize that you've had problems with these ads. :(
@Dis0rderly @KalynaAnne

If you guys could report this ad on the thread that Ralzakark linked above, that would be very helpful. :) If possible, please follow the instructions given in the first post, as that will help the site's advertising host track down these bad ads.

For future reference, the advertising report thread is stickied in the FR Discussion forum.

Locking this thread, as the appropriate place to report these issues has been linked. Thank you, and I sincerely apologize that you've had problems with these ads. :(
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png